Author Topic: Finally! ROEs are adjusted to allow military to do it's job!!  (Read 7328 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: Finally! ROEs are adjusted to allow military to do it's job!!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 05:29:48 AM »
LOL @ calling me weak-minded.  I'll debate any event or topic for hours here, and I give you evidence and cites.

You say broad idiotic things like "polls are useless" and "bush lying about anything is nonsense".

honestly if we were in a room, with a crowd, I would straight fucking embarass you point by point until you would either swing on me out of frustration or you'd wake the fck up to the bullshit you'ev been fed.

LOL right....you can run "evidence" and "cites" at me all day, to bad you dont' use credible ones!! lol Polls are useless and I showed you like a dozen reasons they can be misleading...what was your response "oh yeah right"......and if you value polls so much why do you discredit polls that don't agree with your opinion case in point...

1. Poll shows 51% of iraqis are happier since the war..your response "sure with a gun to their head"
2. Poll says congress approval rating lower than Bush's...never saw you mention that one in your posts
3. You discount the FACT that 30,000 war supporters showed up as opposed to 10,000 war protesters and say it doesn't mean anything......Need I go on?

gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 05:37:04 AM »
LOL right....you can run "evidence" and "cites" at me all day, to bad you dont' use credible ones!! lol Polls are useless and I showed you like a dozen reasons they can be misleading...what was your response "oh yeah right"......and if you value polls so much why do you discredit polls that don't agree with your opinion case in point...

1. Poll shows 51% of iraqis are happier since the war..your response "sure with a gun to their head"
2. Poll says congress approval rating lower than Bush's...never saw you mention that one in your posts
3. You discount the FACT that 30,000 war supporters showed up as opposed to 10,000 war protesters and say it doesn't mean anything......Need I go on?

I'll let you guys argue.......I have a Surg. procedure shortly.

Have a great day!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 06:37:57 AM »
Thats great the libs love when the military guys fight among themselves....Yeah we all know the war is fucked up but giving some of the left wing losers on this board ammuntion is to much..behave yourselves boys... :P
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 07:33:58 AM »
Thats great the libs love when the military guys fight among themselves....Yeah we all know the war is fucked up but giving some of the left wing losers on this board ammuntion is to much..behave yourselves boys... :P

In reading most everyone's post here, i might be wrong, but i only see 2 true libs on this board regarding politics:  Jag and Rib.

So i don't know dude.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 08:30:35 AM »
In reading most everyone's post here, i might be wrong, but i only see 2 true libs on this board regarding politics:  Jag and Rib.

So i don't know dude.

240 maybe and Beserker but yes I would agree otherwise
gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 08:49:53 AM »
240 has a few lib ideas or more he doesn't trust the current repubs..at this point u can't blame him. Berserk has some as well but there are only a few who qualify as libs i guess. Most just don't trust the current administration. They won't trust the next one either. 
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 09:29:22 AM »
240 has a few lib ideas or more he doesn't trust the current repubs..at this point u can't blame him. Berserk has some as well but there are only a few who qualify as libs i guess. Most just don't trust the current administration. They won't trust the next one either. 

I'm a repub/conservative on most domestic issues.  And I understand the need for the US to take Iraqi oil so that CHI/RUS cannot.  I actually support the US agenda to control mid east resources because I believe economically and globally, it's very necessary. 

I disagree with blowing up buildings #1-7 to justify it.  I disagree with the domestic controls of the patriot act (designed as a control mechanism to stop public rebellion should 911 ever come out).  I disagree with Haliburton's fraud and exploitation.  I disagree with our men patrolling Iraqi cities when both the UN, and Iraqi govt, have offered.

When people call me a lib, I laugh.  Half of them voted for Clinton and half of them support something they don't understand.  Stupid people making blanket stupid statements.  And above all, I hate those pussy repubs who don't have the moral spine to admit the real reasons we have 130,000 men in that country.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 09:48:19 AM »
I'm a repub/conservative on most domestic issues.  And I understand the need for the US to take Iraqi oil so that CHI/RUS cannot.  I actually support the US agenda to control mid east resources because I believe economically and globally, it's very necessary. 

I disagree with blowing up buildings #1-7 to justify it.  I disagree with the domestic controls of the patriot act (designed as a control mechanism to stop public rebellion should 911 ever come out).  I disagree with Haliburton's fraud and exploitation.  I disagree with our men patrolling Iraqi cities when both the UN, and Iraqi govt, have offered.

When people call me a lib, I laugh.  Half of them voted for Clinton and half of them support something they don't understand.  Stupid people making blanket stupid statements.  And above all, I hate those pussy repubs who don't have the moral spine to admit the real reasons we have 130,000 men in that country.

We repubs know the real reason we are in Iraq....and it isn't solely oil
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2007, 09:49:45 AM »
We repubs know the real reason we are in Iraq....and it isn't solely oil

So you admit oil was a part of it?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 09:50:16 AM »
So you admit oil was a part of it?

I never said it wasn't. You say it is the SOLE reason
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 09:52:41 AM »

I never said it wasn't. You say it is the SOLE reason

Oh, sweet gravy, no.

We wanted saddam out.
We wanted to export capitalism and democracy.
We wanted to create new strategic alliances over there.

But the point here, is that is even ONE PERCENT of the reason we attacked Iraq was OIL, then a huge problem emerges:  You are fighting a war to - partly - take a resource from another nation which isn't yours.

I just want you to admit it... Admit you are shooting people and part of the reason is because you want to take the oil they own.  Can you admit that?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2007, 09:54:47 AM »
Oh, sweet gravy, no.

We wanted saddam out.
We wanted to export capitalism and democracy.
We wanted to create new strategic alliances over there.

But the point here, is that is even ONE PERCENT of the reason we attacked Iraq was OIL, then a huge problem emerges:  You are fighting a war to - partly - take a resource from another nation which isn't yours.

I just want you to admit it... Admit you are shooting people and part of the reason is because you want to take the oil they own.  Can you admit that?

I never said we were stealing the oil, we are helping Iraq to preserve being able to do buisness with them
gotta love life

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 10:00:24 AM »

So i don't know dude.

>:( 

I'm a commie pinko too!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2007, 10:06:22 AM »
>:( 

I'm a commie pinko too!

;D  sorry forgot ya!

Your posts usually make too much sense to be either liberal or conservative   ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2007, 10:15:38 AM »
I never said we were stealing the oil, we are helping Iraq to preserve being able to do buisness with them

Damn.  Now that's some serious spin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2007, 10:18:12 AM »

Documents show the US is setting the oil prices we will buy for.  Ribo posted them.  

Think about that.

You're shooting people, partly because you want to tell them what price you'll pay for their oil.

If I punch you in the eye and tell you I'll give you $50 for your truck, is that stealing? Yes.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2007, 10:28:13 AM »
;D  sorry forgot ya!

Your post usually make too much sense to be either liberal or conservative   ;)

:).  

What do Americans call themselves when their views are splat in the middle between dem and repub?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2007, 10:31:30 AM »
:)

What do Americans call themselves when their views are splat in the middle between dem and repub?

Well i try and call myself a moderate.   There are things i like and dislike about both ideologies.  Some call themselves a independent. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2007, 11:43:45 AM »
Well i try and call myself a moderate.   There are things i like and dislike about both ideologies.  Some call themselves a independent. 

Independent sounds a little lonely.  I like moderate, although usually refer to myself as a semi-dem.

Have really grown fond of the moniker commie pinko though... reminds me of women in "dungarees" and checkered shirts. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2007, 12:03:35 PM »
:).  

Confused?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2007, 12:10:47 PM »
Confused?

Or you could say: "not subject to the extreme unrealistic views of either ideology" 

Or "confused" would do I guess.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2007, 12:18:59 PM »
Or you could say: "not subject to the extreme unrealistic views of either ideology" 

Or "confused" would do I guess.   ;D

Either one works.  :)  I think many people believe the views they disagree with are unreasonable. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2007, 12:22:37 PM »
Either one works.  :)  I think many people believe the views they disagree with are unreasonable. 

you could also say "practical"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2007, 12:26:21 PM »
you could also say "practical"

Maybe.  I don't believe people who don't belong to a particular political party or strictly adhere to a particular philosophy are necessarily practical or reasonable.  They might be confused.  Might be practical.  Might be uninterested.  Might value their independence. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2007, 12:33:04 PM »
Maybe.  I don't believe people who don't belong to a particular political party or strictly adhere to a particular philosophy are necessarily practical or reasonable.  They might be confused.  Might be practical.  Might be uninterested.  Might value their independence. 

Or, as most ordinary people will say when confronted with how they wold vote, democrat or republican:  "Depends on the issue"