Author Topic: Big Fat Off Duty Cop beats up a 120 pound woman bartender!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5553 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Big Fat Off Duty Cop beats up a 120 pound woman bartender!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2007, 03:10:53 PM »
damn this piece of shit beating up a 5.3 lady who weighs only 115lbs..i wish i was there to protect her.

::) Reeeeeeeeeally,

She ways more than you do bro.  Just playing man, glad to see you out of TO.  Did you say sup to BF and BenJ in there?  They should be out soon, squad don't stay in time out for long.

\

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2007, 04:28:12 PM »
I'm from Chicago living in the suburbs currently here is the problem with jumping in to break up that fight. A bar like that most people there know what people do for a living. You jump in you risked getting shot by the off-duty cop or you subdue the officer then the other cops kick your ass when they arrive. This is Chicago were talking about this isn't your regular department these guys do what ever they want. Blockhead can probably back me up on this issue, anyone who went to Chicago catholic schools knows a shitload of CPD and have heard the stories.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2007, 04:32:36 PM »
I'm from Chicago living in the suburbs currently here is the problem with jumping in to break up that fight. A bar like that most people there know what people do for a living. You jump in you risked getting shot by the off-duty cop or you subdue the officer then the other cops kick your ass when they arrive. This is Chicago were talking about this isn't your regular department these guys do what ever they want. Blockhead can probably back me up on this issue, anyone who went to Chicago catholic schools knows a shitload of CPD and have heard the stories.
De La Salle. 96'   I do know.

I got pulled over on 55th/Pulaski once for speeding and the officer told me to step out of the car. He started searching my car and as soon as I said to him...

"Officer, that's unnecessary...I didn't give you permission to search my car and you didn't even ask me or I never gave you reason to believe that..."

His partner shouted to the top of his lungs..."NO TALKING!!! Put your hands behind your back!"

Cuffed me. Sat in the back seat of their squad. Found nothing, got nothing so they uncuffed me and let me go. Didn't even write me a ticket. Didn't say shit. Just drove off.

That was 2 yrs ago.

Thank goodness I'm not BLACK. Hahahaha...
?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2007, 04:45:36 PM »

I got pulled over on 55th/Pulaski once for speeding and the officer told me to step out of the car. He started searching my car and as soon as I said to him...

"Officer, that's unnecessary...I didn't give you permission to search my car and you didn't even ask me or I never gave you reason to believe that..."

His partner shouted to the top of his lungs..."NO TALKING!!! Put your hands behind your back!"

Cuffed me. Sat in the back seat of their squad. Found nothing, got nothing so they uncuffed me and let me go. Didn't even write me a ticket. Didn't say shit. Just drove off.

That was 2 yrs ago.

sometimes this hapens,, ive had to do it plenty of times.. ya get a call that an armed, caucasian, male, felon is driving some type of a car -someone that needs to be caught immediately,, so you have to stop any car with that description.. when it says armed you dont take any chances, then when its not the guy you feel like a total asshole. i understand if people get pissed but what can you do.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2007, 04:49:07 PM »
this fat persons life is worthless , should have been shot to the head and be done with it,,im surprized no one shot him point blank to the head,,chiago is not known for pussys,,surprizing

fallen angel

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2007, 05:04:29 PM »
this fat persons life is worthless , should have been shot to the head and be done with it,,im surprized no one shot him point blank to the head,,chiago is not known for pussys,,surprizing

The GREAT 'gh15' has spoken! More than likely he'll lose his job as the media has a field day with it. Chicago Police is trying hard to clean up its image but then again things could be worse...they could be like NYPD and unload 50 rounds at innocent people for sitting in a car.  :-X
?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2007, 05:07:07 PM »

hahahaha   I dare you to try that with me sometime....
 ;D

You are turning me on talkin like that.  ;D
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2007, 05:09:36 PM »
Prime reason why I'm not to fond of cops.
Fat pig ones at that.
That chick is now a freakin millionare, sue everyone,
the town the bar the cops.

A cop offduty broke my arm a day before rodney king incident.  Same foothill division.
I sued, they got fired, and I got paid!
Most are all show no go!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2007, 05:44:01 PM »
http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/

this guy is a real hero ::) what a man.

I like the guy they interviewed...I assume a DA or something who sat there and with a straight face said until he saw the video, he would never have believed that a police officer could do that.

HAHAHAHA

Has this guy been living in a bubble?  Not a police officer...not beating someone up...certainly not a Chicago cop...I mean, come on!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2007, 05:50:13 PM »
The guy would probably pummel me if I stepped in, but I don't think I could just sit there and watch a guy beat someone like that.
especially a woman, that's someone's wife, mom, sister or girlfriend.

Yeah, how could someone just sit there and watch it? Hell, even if you're a skinny twig... pick up something and knock that fucker out.

All men are not created equal, but there ARE equalizers.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2007, 05:53:13 PM »
There's a discussion on the dog and some people are saying, "I think I would help but I'm not sure." Fuck, I know I would help just because it's so much fun to hit a guy full in the face when he isn't looking. If AM and I were there and we were drinking...fucking forget about it...that prick would have been hamburger.

She does pretty well for a little chick.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2007, 05:55:36 PM »
damn this piece of shit beating up a 5.3 lady who weighs only 115lbs..i wish i was there to protect her.

What would you have done, Sushant?  You weigh less than she does!
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2007, 05:57:53 PM »
That chick is now a freakin millionare, sue everyone,
the town the bar the cops.

A cop offduty broke my arm a day before rodney king incident.  Same foothill division.
I sued, they got fired, and I got paid!

Why would the city be responsible for what a cop does when he's off duty?
Ron: "I am lazy."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2007, 05:59:37 PM »
Why would the city be responsible for what a cop does when he's off duty?

Technically a Police officer is expected to stop crime if he is in the vicinity, whether off duty or on.

A cop is never really "off duty". He can arrest you at any time... in or out of uniform.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2007, 06:04:30 PM »

was it on tv yet?..... i wanna know whats gonna happen to this coward cop!
are you delusional?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2007, 06:06:39 PM »
I would have taken that fat guy and dropped his fat ass hard. I really hate men who beat women like this.
 I beat the livin shit out of a so-called friend of mine when he was drunk at his house party and started to punch the shit out of his live-in girlfriend. While others just stood there and wathced I grabbed him by the collar and rammed his head through the glass of the back kitchen door. His face was bleeding badly from this, I then tossed him to the ground and he layed on the floor crying like a little baby.
  I really really have zero tolerance for shit like this, i would not have hesitated to kick this fat assed off duty cop's teeth down his throat. Hell i think a guy like this should have his legs and arms broke.........
h

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2007, 06:10:11 PM »
I am more impressed by the guy who sits there watching it.

Yes I noticed this bafoon. Hes sitting there watching this fuking loser cop pummel the blonde bartender..amazing, the scum in the society we have. If I was the judge this motherfuker would get the max.

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2007, 08:44:26 PM »

Cuffed me. Sat in the back seat of their squad. Found nothing, got nothing so they uncuffed me and let me go. Didn't even write me a ticket. Didn't say shit. Just drove off. That was 2 yrs ago.

I know a guy who made the mistake of crashing a cop party in some guys backyard during the St. Pats southside parade and mouthing off....can we say beatdown.

But Im sure anyone who as ever been to the parade has a couple fighting stories.

Fenwick & St. Viator 99

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2007, 08:54:27 PM »

ha ha pussy, hersey 99!

in college i used to drill a chick who was an 01 from fenwick.  rich broad with big titties from burr ridge.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2007, 11:06:44 PM »
what a piece of shit

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2007, 01:07:49 AM »
::) Reeeeeeeeeally,

She ways more than you do bro.  Just playing man, glad to see you out of TO.  Did you say sup to BF and BenJ in there?  They should be out soon, squad don't stay in time out for long.

actually people soften up a bit in time out..the other day BF was actually chatting with me like a normal human being...lol
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2007, 01:17:23 AM »
some months ago i kicked the living shit out of sister.she was like kicking me on my face and then i got all crazy and started kicking her with full force.she was all battered and bruised but i kinda regret it now.i should'nt have done that.after that incident i have taken a pledge of not hitting a girl even if she is hitting me with full force..getting  punched or kicked by a girl with full force won't even make you bleed..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2007, 10:46:06 AM »
some months ago i kicked the living shit out of sister.she was like kicking me on my face and then i got all crazy and started kicking her with full force.she was all battered and bruised but i kinda regret it now.i should'nt have done that.after that incident i have taken a pledge of not hitting a girl even if she is hitting me with full force..getting  punched or kicked by a girl with full force won't even make you bleed..

Try Lucia Rijker, sweety.   :-*

http://www.womenboxing.com/Rijker.htm

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »
Try Lucia Rijker, sweety.   :-*

http://www.womenboxing.com/Rijker.htm

dude a girl cannot beat a man even if she is some kickboxer..i would pwn this bitch
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2007, 12:16:14 PM »
I don't know if anyone else has hung out at or worked at a bar that cops frequent but this kind of schit happens all the time. I've seen many many cops get into fights that they started.

I've never seen a cop beat up a woman but I've seen plenty beat up a guy. The sad part is they always broadcast that they're cops before the fight starts so the dude he's about to battle knows it beforehand.

A lot of cops turn into scumbags once they start drinking.