Author Topic: Questions for Enigma  (Read 2735 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Questions for Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 05:52:29 AM »
I'm not afraid to say I don't know some things...wish you could do the same

you commented on the uselessness of canadian resources as if you DID know what you were talking about.   You only admitted you knew jackshit about it AFTER I showed you stats.  If I had not, you would have kept on your merry way, lecturing strangers on how canada has no oil. 

This leads us to wonder what else you know nothing about - but will speak matter-of-factly- anyway.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 08:32:02 AM »
you commented on the uselessness of canadian resources as if you DID know what you were talking about.   You only admitted you knew jackshit about it AFTER I showed you stats.  If I had not, you would have kept on your merry way, lecturing strangers on how canada has no oil. 

This leads us to wonder what else you know nothing about - but will speak matter-of-factly- anyway.

At least I leave you wondering...you remove all doubt!!!
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 09:44:38 AM »
At least I leave you wondering...you remove all doubt!!!

nice jab, but lacking substance.

We all know that I most likely have a much stronger grasp of history and current events than you do.  I'm not on ribo-level, but I hold my own.  The fact is, you admited it yourself that you argue about things you know nothing about, like oil resources.  I mean, think about that:  You passionately argued a point which you now admit you knew nothing about.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 09:46:52 AM »
nice jab, but lacking substance.

We all know that I most likely have a much stronger grasp of history and current events than you do.  I'm not on ribo-level, but I hold my own.  The fact is, you admited it yourself that you argue about things you know nothing about, like oil resources.  I mean, think about that:  You passionately argued a point which you now admit you knew nothing about.

LMFAO!!!!! passionately argued Canada's oil????? Not knowing anything about canada's oil in no way relates to the war on terror
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 12:33:22 PM »
LMFAO!!!!! passionately argued Canada's oil????? Not knowing anything about canada's oil in no way relates to the war on terror

You spoke on Canadian oil with the same ferocity and platform that you use to argue your other points.

How are any of us to know if the things you say fall into the "things you know like the back of your hand" category, or the "things you claim to know then admit you know nothing about when called on it" category.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 01:59:48 PM »
You spoke on Canadian oil with the same ferocity and platform that you use to argue your other points.

How are any of us to know if the things you say fall into the "things you know like the back of your hand" category, or the "things you claim to know then admit you know nothing about when called on it" category.

what ferocity???? that is funny I mean seriously...
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 07:04:54 PM »
what ferocity???? that is funny I mean seriously...

You spoke today and were completely, absolutely, without a doubt, dead wrong.

I'm just curious how many other topics you will jump into, deliver some statement of fact (mockingly, as you did here!), which is just absolutely wrong.

You were loud, and full of shit, on this one.  I'm curious how often that happens.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 09:00:37 PM »
You spoke today and were completely, absolutely, without a doubt, dead wrong.

I'm just curious how many other topics you will jump into, deliver some statement of fact (mockingly, as you did here!), which is just absolutely wrong.

You were loud, and full of shit, on this one.  I'm curious how often that happens.

Just do a search and pull up most everything he posts on, ...you'll have your answer soon enough.
w