Author Topic: Questions for Enigma  (Read 2738 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Questions for Enigma
« on: March 21, 2007, 02:26:30 PM »
You are a former military man who is critical of the Bush administration, a very interesting position.
Can you answer a few Qs?  I'd love to hear your take.

1) What was your overall experience like in Iraq?
2) Do you believe it is a civil war?
3) Do you believe the US is losing, tying, or winning?
4) Do you believe the US will win - and if so, when?
5) Who did you vote for in 2000 and 2004?
6) Do you believe 911 was allowed to happen by our own govt?
7) Will the US invade Iran?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Questions for Enigma
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 03:03:35 PM »
You are a former military man who is critical of the Bush administration, a very interesting position.

Unknown enemy, grueling heat, most GI's have NO IDEA who the "enemy" is. We did 5 hr daily patrols, just waiting to hit an IED (roadside bomb) We would often say "if you hear the explosion, your not dead" Stress levels beyond belief.

Yes, no doubt.

Not winning. Much closer to losing.

No.

Voted for Bush in 2000. I'm a lifelong republican. In 2004, Bush didn't receive my vote again.

I have no idea. After the last 6 yrs, anything is possible though.

I hope not......troop levels are LOW and BURNED OUT.

Hope this helps.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 03:46:49 PM »
good honesty. thanks man.  thanks for your service and if there's such a thing as karma, you deserve some.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 03:50:19 PM »
good honesty. thanks man.  thanks for your service and if there's such a thing as karma, you deserve some.

Your very welcome.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 04:46:12 AM »

Wow 240...I must have missed where you asked me those questions......I mean I know how important it is for you to get both sides of a story so that you can make up your own mind on what to think. LMAO!!! Sheep
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 04:50:03 AM »
Wow 240...I must have missed where you asked me those questions......I mean I know how important it is for you to get both sides of a story so that you can make up your own mind on what to think. LMAO!!! Sheep

You've made your positions clear.

And no offense dude, but you think what your commanding officer tells you to think.  You're a classic example of a trained tool.  You have your function.  You're not designed for critical thinking.  Play your position.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 04:53:14 AM »
You've made your positions clear.

And no offense dude, but you think what your commanding officer tells you to think.  You're a classic example of a trained tool.  You have your function.  You're not designed for critical thinking.  Play your position.

I do? believe me the last person around here that does as told is me. But again way to try and get both sides. See you can't admit you only want to hear one side of the story. You don't even want the other side....
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 04:55:21 AM »

Why bother asking A.F. about the war.......your better off asking your pet Labador.

MM69= Zero war credibility.

MM69 is a total joke. Come join me on the ground, tending to GI's w/ no arms or legs, "privates"  BLOWN OFF.......horrific brain injuries etc.

Air Force...........give me a break.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 04:56:27 AM »
Why bother asking A.F. about the war.......your better off asking your pet Labador.

MM69 is a total joke. Come join me on the ground, tending to GI's w/ no arms or legs, "privates"  BLOWN OFF.......horrific brain injuries etc.

LOL Guess the Air force is just smarter. You would be here with me if they would have taken you
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 04:56:30 AM »
I do? believe me the last person around here that does as told is me. But again way to try and get both sides. See you can't admit you only want to hear one side of the story. You don't even want the other side....

I used to LIVE the other side.  I giggled when I saw Bush steal the 2004 Ohio election cause "he was my guy".  I voted repub my whole life and even drove people to vote for him.  I ran school debates in middle and high school every 2 years.   I'm a lifetime republican.

It's only when I found out the level of foreknowledge and inaction Bush showed on 911, fighting th investigation, and the WTC7 controlled demolition that I realized he allowed a very bad thing to happen.  He lost my support there.  So yes, I do want the other side.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 04:58:31 AM »
I do? believe me the last person around here that does as told is me.

OH god... pathetic when people try to tell the room just how rebelious they are.  You're a company man.  You're blind to evidence.  And you've made it clear with phases like "You'll never PROVE 911 was an inside job, you can't PROVE Bush lied".... that you're just cumming in your shorts at the fact they're getting away with it.

Gonna be great to see a dem get in office and start some indictments. 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 05:00:37 AM »
LOL Guess the Air force is just smarter. You would be here with me if they would have taken you

No offense.....but don't play the "smarter card" w/ me.

Become a trauma doctor........then come back to discuss.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 05:00:58 AM »

Oh and did I forget to mention that when I was on base, and the mortar hit the water supply tent and I had to carry Airmen to the Med tent......or when the mortar took off my buddies arm 3 tents down in the middle of the night......see the good thing was we were on an Air force run installation so these guys got actual medical care, not bandaids and Motrin.....glad you weren't there.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 05:02:13 AM »
OH god... pathetic when people try to tell the room just how rebelious they are.  You're a company man.  You're blind to evidence.  And you've made it clear with phases like "You'll never PROVE 911 was an inside job, you can't PROVE Bush lied".... that you're just cumming in your shorts at the fact they're getting away with it.

Gonna be great to see a dem get in office and start some indictments. 

And IF it ever happens I will be just as outraged as you, but it never will....I believ in the innocent until proven guilty way of american life....
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 05:03:00 AM »
No offense.....but don't play the "smarter card" w/ me.

Become a trauma doctor........then come back to discuss.

LMAO!!!! Army medic........LOL that is a class group.....LMAO
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 05:05:17 AM »
Actually strike that last comment.....I can't deny that I admire you for serving and I shouldn't say shit like that. At least you have been there and In 100% honesty I respect that. Obviously we don't agree on things but that is no reason to badmouth you. I cold have very well ended up in your med tent when I was attached to Army units outside the wire...I won't say anymore.
gotta love life

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 05:08:10 AM »
Unknown enemy, grueling heat, most GI's have NO IDEA who the "enemy" is. We did 5 hr daily patrols, just waiting to hit an IED (roadside bomb) We would often say "if you hear the explosion, your not dead" Stress levels beyond belief.

Yes, no doubt.

Not winning. Much closer to losing.

No.

Voted for Bush in 2000. I'm a lifelong republican. In 2004, Bush didn't receive my vote again.

I have no idea. After the last 6 yrs, anything is possible though.

I hope not......troop levels are LOW and BURNED OUT.

Hope this helps.

HEy i appreciate everything you have done for me and my country and for putting your lift on the like. I swear i appreciate that. My older brother is marine recon and is back in Iraq. He dosent talk to me about stuff like this so its good to hear it from someone. He tries to stay upbeat but i know he is drained...war is hell. Thanks again though.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 05:15:47 AM »
Actually strike that last comment.....I can't deny that I admire you for serving and I shouldn't say shit like that. At least you have been there and In 100% honesty I respect that. Obviously we don't agree on things but that is no reason to badmouth you. I cold have very well ended up in your med tent when I was attached to Army units outside the wire...I won't say anymore.

Thank you.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 05:18:19 AM »
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 05:20:29 AM »
promise?

LOL you only wish. I just won't badmouth Enigma anymore. Not that he would do the same but I do have enough respect for him do not bash him anymore. See I can respect his views on the war because he has had a part. You, 240, Ribo etc.... well not so much
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2007, 05:21:45 AM »
LOL you only wish. I just won't badmouth Enigma anymore. Not that he would do the same but I do have enough respect for him do not bash him anymore. See I can respect his views on the war because he has had a part. You, 240, Ribo etc.... well not so much

Because we aren't stupid enough to go get limbs blown off so Haliburton can have a bigger chech before moving to Dubai next year?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2007, 05:32:26 AM »
Because we aren't stupid enough to go get limbs blown off so Haliburton can have a bigger chech before moving to Dubai next year?

So again you prove the Democrats think the military is dumb....thanks. "I'm 240, i support the troops"...LOL yeah right! None of you (with the exception of OzmO) support the troops.
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2007, 05:33:18 AM »

The move by Haliburton to Dubai is similar to the reason Michael Jackson moved there.

Avoid possible prosecution by the American court system for war profiteering.

Hope this helps.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2007, 05:40:20 AM »
So again you prove the Democrats think the military is dumb....thanks. "I'm 240, i support the troops"...LOL yeah right! None of you (with the exception of OzmO) support the troops.

mm69,

you stated earlier that the only thing canada had worth invading for, was hockey pucks.

you didn't know that they had the world's second largest oil reserve.

why would anyone put any stock in anything you have to say at this point?  you're obviously lacking some basic knowledge needed for a grownup argument.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2007, 05:41:15 AM »
mm69,

you stated earlier that the only thing canada had worth invading for, was hockey pucks.

you didn't know that they had the world's second largest oil reserve.

why would anyone put any stock in anything you have to say at this point?  you're obviously lacking some basic knowledge needed for a grownup argument.

I'm not afraid to say I don't know some things...wish you could do the same
gotta love life