Author Topic: Sarcasm/Squadfather promises to finally post a pic!  (Read 38562 times)

Alex23

Sarcasm/Squadfather promises to finally post a pic!
« on: March 21, 2007, 04:49:09 PM »
The little Mars debacle exposing him as “queerer than Fruit Loop bracelets” made the Squad members, especially the more senior ones, think a lot...
You’ve been anonymous for too long now and probability says that you’re a little queer that can’t back up his shit a la Mars if not worst. Everybody knows  around here that I walk the walk and back up my shit, when not even sitting in it. Most of the Squadders do as well and all posted pics. Constantly Backing up the most ridiculous Adonis dementia just added gas on the fire as well…

The ultimatum is, you post a pic within 24hr or you’re out for good.  No places for tiny tits amongst our ranks.

No brutal that or epic this…. Not this time….
Peace the mothafuckaout out.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Sarcasm/SquadFather --> Calling you out once and for all
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 04:50:17 PM »
He'll post for sure! ::)
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 04:52:55 PM »
The little Mars debacle exposing him as “queerer than Fruit Loop bracelets” made the Squad members, especially the more senior ones, think a lot...
You’ve been anonymous for too long now and probability says that you’re a little queer that can’t back up his shit a la Mars if not worst. Everybody knows  around here that I walk the walk and back up my shit, when not even sitting in it. Most of the Squadders do as well and all posted pics. Constantly Backing up the most ridiculous Adonis dementia just added gas on the fire as well…

The ultimatum is, you post a pic within 24hr or you’re out for good.  No places for tiny tits amongst our ranks.

hahahaha, ok "alex" maybe i'll post a video of a 275 pound half rep steep incline press or of a 250 pound at 30 percent bodyfat "physique" like yours. ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 04:53:56 PM »
wow,

Alex23 backs up his shit,

Alex you have big canadian balls my friends.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 04:54:08 PM »
OH no!  There are no more Social Clubs for Davey Boy to join

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 04:55:28 PM »
The real problem is that sarcasm has yet to figure out how to work a camera. It is an embarrassment he must live with for the rest of his life.
just push some weight!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 04:55:41 PM »
hahahaha, ok "alex" maybe i'll post a video of a 275 pound half rep steep incline press or of a 250 pound at 30 percent bodyfat "physique" like yours. ::)
Hahahahah weren't you telling me the other day he wasn't obese.... Hahaha i realize you were protecting your members squad and im glad you are coming out. The squad has taken a turn for the worst.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 04:55:58 PM »
wow,

Alex23 backs up his shit,

Alex you have big canadian balls my friends.
hahahahaha, where have you been tough guy at the "licka stow" gettin' you some foty's, foo!!!!!!!!!!!!! or let me guess, the parole office, hahahahaha, your "kind" is born on parole.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 04:56:09 PM »

All you got?

Post your pic little boy... I'm only the tip of the messenger... you have no ideas what the 500lb sharks under me are planning on your ass..

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 04:56:29 PM »

If you think sarcasm will post a picture due to the post you are mistaken. Hahah ohh yeah, and if you consider being fat walking the walk then i guess you fit right in with the squad.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 04:57:12 PM »
All you got?

Post your pic little boy... I'm only the tip of the messenger... you have no ideas what the 500lb sharks under me are planning on your ass..

Hey alex... didnt you say you worked out with squadfather in a thread a while back? Hahahaha ohhh there goes all your credibiltiy dipshit.

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 04:57:17 PM »
hahahahaha, where have you been tough guy at the "licka stow" gettin' you some foty's, foo!!!!!!!!!!!!! or let me guess, the parole office, hahahahaha, your "kind" is born on parole.

Sarc, who's backing you up right now? Think about that for a sec....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 04:57:24 PM »
All you got?

You guys doing more restructuring?
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 04:58:35 PM »
All you got?

hahahaha, dude let me explain something to you THIS IS THE INTERNET, IT'S NOT REAL LIFE :o i know you pride yourself on having 10 computer screens to involve your sorry self on 10 different message boards but i don't give a shit about you or any of your "sharks", hahahaha.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 04:59:11 PM »
Sarc, who's backing you up now? Think about that for a sec....

haha, errm someone is gonna get a rude awakening

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 04:59:55 PM »
hahahaha, dude let me explain something to you THIS IS THE INTERNET, IT'S NOT REAL LIFE :o i know you pride yourself on having 10 computer screens to involve your sorry self on 10 different message boards but i don't give a shit about you or any of your "sharks", hahahaha.

So you won't mind posting your pic then? And won't mind not having your usual guy 'round to tap your back?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 05:00:04 PM »
Alex aren't you a software engineer? A computer wiz? Why don't you hack into sarcasm's email and find out?
just push some weight!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 05:00:27 PM »
The squad has become a group of fat delusionites. From time to time the tree of liberty must be burned down and replanted.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 05:01:10 PM »
hahahahahahaha this is getting interesting.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 05:01:47 PM »
Wish i could stay but i have to lift

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 05:01:51 PM »
Alex aren't you a software engineer? A computer wiz? Why don't you hack into sarcasm's email and find out?
hahahahaha, epic obsession and stalking.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 05:02:40 PM »
There is going to be a collage of squad members on the V, I am sure Squadfather will post.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 05:02:55 PM »

that not gonan cut it this time Dave

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 05:03:03 PM »

I am but I don't obsess that much... I'm only the messenger reprasentin' the others who are tired of his BS and some proof behind... we don't want another Mars incident...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 05:03:11 PM »

Yes. Epic finding out how to push your buttons.. but then you only reveal yourself to nazis enthousiasts.
just push some weight!