Author Topic: you gotta be a MAN to lead the SQUAD!!!!  (Read 2559 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
you gotta be a MAN to lead the SQUAD!!!!
« on: March 21, 2007, 05:45:31 PM »
alex23's post up in the G&O made me, and i dare say most of us realize something: the squad is not a place for empty sacked little tiny tits like MARS who run their mouths but don't back their shit up.

guys like kiwi, superstar, havenbull and others have all posted their pics, now we're waiting for the leader squadfather to do the same and prove that he's a man leading the men, and not some tiny tit pretending. former frontmen adonis and mars have already been excised for their irrefutably high pussy levels.

and if he doesn't, i more than back up the promotion of superstar or alex23 to leader status. i may not be in, but i support what you do and i think this may be the beginning of a new era!!  8)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: you gotta be a MAN to lead the SQUAD!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 05:53:17 PM »
If he posts his picture he'll lose all respect.  He won't and things will go back to normal in 2 or 3 days.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 05:59:51 PM »
Truer words were never spoken Magoo.
E

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 06:11:24 PM »
Truer words were never spoken Magoo.

Time are a changin'

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 06:27:43 PM »
alex23's post up in the G&O made me, and i dare say most of us realize something: the squad is not a place for empty sacked little tiny tits like MARS who run their mouths but don't back their shit up.

guys like kiwi, superstar, havenbull and others have all posted their pics, now we're waiting for the leader squadfather to do the same and prove that he's a man leading the men, and not some tiny tit pretending. former frontmen adonis and mars have already been excised for their irrefutably high pussy levels.

and if he doesn't, i more than back up the promotion of superstar or alex23 to leader status. i may not be in, but i support what you do and i think this may be the beginning of a new era!!  8)

Disagree and no offence Zach, but it's not in your place to suggest Alex23 become the leader of the SQUAD. Alex is a good guy but he's nothing like Sars. He changes his mind every couple of minutes.

I didn't post my pics for ages and I flamed heaps of people till then, but that didn't mean I was a tiny tit did it? I don't see why Sars has to post a pic esp. if he doesn't feel the need to validate himself to anyone.

Sars needs all the support he can get in times like this and I'm with him 100%. I'm very sorry to see SS leave, but if the SQUAD's reduced to just 5 or 6 members, so be it - we'll recover from this 8)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 06:31:02 PM »
the squad is a gay name anyways.... my crew will have a cool name.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 06:32:23 PM »
Disagree and no offence Zach, but it's not in your place to suggest Alex23 become the leader of the SQUAD. Alex is a good guy but he's nothing like Sars. He changes his mind every couple of minutes.

I didn't post my pics for ages and I flamed heaps of people till then, but that didn't mean I was a tiny tit did it? I don't see why Sars has to post a pic esp. if he doesn't feel the need to validate himself to anyone.

Sars needs all the support he can get in times like this and I'm with him 100%. I'm very sorry to see SS leave, but if the SQUAD's reduced to just 5 or 6 members, so be it - we'll recover from this 8)

i can suggest whoever i damn well please. whether or not anyone gives a shit about it is another matter.  ;D

you still proved you were the real deal, did you not? sars has been around longer than you and done a hell of a lot more flaming than you, and you have to admit people take you more seriously when they know you're for real. sars says he's a moderately big guy with decent lifts, all we're saying is that if he proves it the squad will be that much more powerful.

think about how many more people would take him seriously if he proved his claims. right now they're riding on the fact that he won't so they assume the worst about him. a pic with the face blurred out and a little "sarcasm!!!" sign would shut up every single hater unequivocally.

by refusing to do so, he's only bolstering the image that he's a kid who doesn't work out and making it impossible for people to take him seriously. all he has to do is spend about 30 seconds, snap a photo with his cell phone and that's the end of it. simple shit.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 06:34:23 PM »
;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 06:36:14 PM »
i can suggest whoever i damn well please. whether or not anyone gives a shit about it is another matter.  ;D

you still proved you were the real deal, did you not? sars has been around longer than you and done a hell of a lot more flaming than you, and you have to admit people take you more seriously when they know you're for real. sars says he's a moderately big guy with decent lifts, all we're saying is that if he proves it the squad will be that much more powerful.

think about how many more people would take him seriously if he proved his claims. right now they're riding on the fact that he won't so they assume the worst about him. a pic with the face blurred out and a little "sarcasm!!!" sign would shut up every single hater unequivocally.

by refusing to do so, he's only bolstering the image that he's a kid who doesn't work out and making it impossible for people to take him seriously. all he has to do is spend about 30 seconds, snap a photo with his cell phone and that's the end of it. simple shit.

That's one way to look at it I suppose LOL. I'm just saying that no one needs to justify themselves or even prove themselves to anyone else. If they do by posting pics, fine. But I just don't see why they should be pressured into posting pics.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 06:36:54 PM »

Superstar, can I join as well and hold dual membership? Please ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 06:38:23 PM »

There goes the neighborhood...:)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 06:39:23 PM »
your my dog of course

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 06:40:31 PM »

So we're up ... no more "excellency" this and no more geeky shit...

8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 06:40:44 PM »
That's one way to look at it I suppose LOL. I'm just saying that no one needs to justify themselves or even prove themselves to anyone else. If they do by posting pics, fine. But I just don't see why they should be pressured into posting pics.

a better question is: why not? it would be different if he didn't talk about his physique and his strength, but he does. if he never said he was in good shape or never talked about how he looked it might not be an issue, but he's lobbed around numbers like 18" cut arms and squatting 545 for reps. he brags about his build but then tucks tail and runs instead of proving it.

i almost never talk about how i look or what i lift, but when push comes to shove i'll at least put up a little video or a picture.

it's crazy, i post on PL boards and everyone there puts up pictures and videos. i come over here and people hide.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 06:40:54 PM »
but in my crew there will be no leader crap, and def no ass kissing.... fuck that! we're grown man, and it's all about having fun.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 06:44:29 PM »
hell yeah, man. no leaders, no hierarchy, no "titles". just a group of adults enjoyin' some down time on the goddamn internet.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 06:48:06 PM »
hell yeah, man. no leaders, no hierarchy, no "titles". just a group of adults enjoyin' some down time on the goddamn internet.
no leaders, no hierarchy..blasphme...co mmunist...:)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 06:48:54 PM »
anarchy!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 06:49:24 PM »
but in my crew there will be no leader crap, and def no ass kissing.... fuck that! we're grown man, and it's all about having fun.

You sound like a great leader Superstar :D

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 10:43:58 PM »
You sound like a great leader Superstar :D

if SSBG leads the rank, I'l suicide bomb myself for such a leader.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 10:44:41 PM »
if SSBG leads the rank, I'l suicide bomb myself for such a leader.

agreed
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 10:53:37 PM »
superstar is a great leader spits it how he lives it