Author Topic: Welcome to the Wrecking crew  (Read 2465 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Welcome to the Wrecking crew
« on: March 21, 2007, 07:15:44 PM »
As mods of the V board, RB and I wish to say that all members of the wrecking crew are welcome to post in the V as usual. Should someone need something stickied, please feel free to PM me or RB (Naughty by Nature). The bottom line is, this board is for flaming and for laughs and you are the guys who make it happen. SQUAD or Wrecking Crew or tiny tits, you're all welcome to stink up the place with your presence - go hard people ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Welcome to the Wrecking crew
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 07:17:01 PM »
oops

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 07:20:30 PM »
oops

???

I'm just saying that everyone's welcome to post in this board cause I'm the mod, John

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 07:29:41 PM »
haha i know, its just that i may or may not have insulted their little group a minute before u posted this ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 07:31:04 PM »
haha i know, its just that i may or may not have insulted their little group a minute before u posted this ;D

I'm already thinking of holding an owning contest:

SQUAD Vs The Wrecking Crew

Hahahahahaha it would be a great season opener and the Event of the year, if not the Decade 8)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 07:47:37 PM »

Hahahahahaha it would be a great season opener and the Event of the year, if not the Decade 8)

Its got to be better then the last one... ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 06:44:00 AM »
Everything has gone according to plan.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 06:47:52 AM »
Good to hear your period is over now bluto can get back to plowing your corn hole..
p

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 10:46:14 AM »

If I'm not mistaken, the Wrecking Crew will be leaving owning to the Squad while they attempt to usher in a new era in Getbig......I'm all for it!   Owning will always be owning, but I've also wanted a more well-rounded Getbig.....I think the Wrecking Crew will help deliver that!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 10:48:57 AM »

Oh brother, Heckler, I bet you're the kind of guy (or should I say girl ;)) who comes across the Theory of Evolution or The Bible or a supernova in a distant galaxy and says 'Everything's gone according to plan'. Hahahahahaha lamer than Bluto's best post.

The Heckler

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 11:33:36 AM »
Oh brother, Heckler, I bet you're the kind of guy (or should I say girl ;)) who comes across the Theory of Evolution or The Bible or a supernova in a distant galaxy and says 'Everything's gone according to plan'. Hahahahahaha lamer than Bluto's best post.

Kiwiol...in case you didn`t get the memo, the "I bet you`re the type of guy that..." is passe.  Come up with a new schtick.

Or rather, leave that to the Crew.  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 11:37:57 AM »
he cant come up with something new. he's not creative and smart enough. this is it.  :-\
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 11:50:23 AM »
Kiwiol...in case you didn`t get the memo, the "I bet you`re the type of guy that..." is passe.  Come up with a new schtick.

"passe" LOL.....gay

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 11:53:47 AM »
"passe" LOL.....gay
hahahahaha, exactly, here is my description of the "wrecking crew" so far, one fat mullett headed delusional half rep using twat Alex23, a fat little monkey who calls himself "DavidPaul" and a skinny eurotrash queer "bluto", hahahaha, what a bunch of winners. ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »

Yeah, I'll change my posting style cause Heckler and Bluto, who're known far and wide throughout the world and command a lot of respect say I should ;D

hahahahaha, exactly, here is my description of the "wrecking crew" so far, one fat mullett headed delusional half rep using twat Alex23, a fat little monkey who calls himself "DavidPaul" and a skinny eurotrash queer "bluto", hahahaha, what a bunch of winners. ::)

Not trying to correct you here big man, but Bluto was rejected by the Crew for being too gay and retarded. Hahahaha Bluto is the kind of guy who wouldn't command a shred of respect from a bunch of illegal immigrants if he was the Immigration minister of a country into which those said migrants were seeking asylum, even if the alternative to that meant death.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 12:02:03 PM »

AHAHAAH!!!  That "skinny eurotrash" line gets me everytime!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 12:02:44 PM »
Yeah, I'll change my posting style cause Heckler and Bluto, who're known far and wide throughout the world and command a lot of respect say I should ;D

Not trying to correct you here big man, but Bluto was rejected by the Crew for being too gay and retarded. Hahahaha Bluto is the kind of guy who wouldn't command a shred of respect from a bunch of illegal immigrants if he was the Immigration minister of a country into which those said migrants were seeking asylum, even if the alternative to that meant death.
hahahahahaa but "bluto" would still want to blow said group of illegal aliens.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 12:07:27 PM »
hahahahahaa but "bluto" would still want to blow said group of illegal aliens.

Hahaha very true. I get the feeling Bluto will quickly do a thorough physical 'inspection' on all the guys before declaring them not qualified to enter the country hahaha

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 12:49:12 PM »
yes but more than qualified to enter him!

ta ta

ps the only qualification is you have a 12" black lizard down your pants
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 03:50:03 PM »

The Hecklers way of posting is so much like True Adonis that its eerie.
The House that Ruth built