Author Topic: i will be posting a couple of pictures later on today or tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8307 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
i had my girlfriend take a few pictures of me just to prove i'm not some fat slob or skinny twerp who doesn't train, i'm not saying i'm Mr. Olympia or NPC material or even a competitive bb'er but i do have some size to me, this will be to shut up fagggots like Alex23 and danielson, my girlfriend sent the pictures from her cell phone to my e mail account and i just need to figure out how to post them, if anyone knows how to post them i'll give it a try.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Yes!! looking forward to seeing the pics

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Yes!! looking forward to seeing the pics
like i said i understand people wanting to know if the person behind the posts is a fat bastard or some skinny bitch that's why i'll be posting pics, again i'm not saying that i'm some ripped to shreds huge mass monster but i think i look decent.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
like i said i understand people wanting to know if the person behind the posts is a fat bastard or some skinny bitch that's why i'll be posting pics, again i'm not saying that i'm some ripped to shreds huge mass monster but i think i look decent.

I am sure you will look fine you seem to know alot about training and nutrition.

noc

• Getbig IV
The SQUAD is in its hour of need.

The leader has spoken.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
again if anyone knows how to download pics from a personal e mail account to the board i'd appreciate it.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
again if anyone knows how to download pics from a personal e mail account to the board i'd appreciate it.
yOU CAN ALSO TAKE A PIC WITH A REG CAMERA PUT IT ON A DISC DOWNLOAD TO PICTURE PLADE AND POST THEM FROM THERE...
p

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I am going to 'piggyback' this thread (no homo) by saying that I will post some pics of myself later today as well...and not the me giving a middle finger type ....

hahah sarcasm everyone thinks people on here are twunts or fat asses, then when I lift with RHINO ...IN PERSON , its another story... hahaha

Maybe you should say , fuck you to getbig and not post pics hahahaha why give these fuckers the satisfaction ?

here is me slam dunking in my apartment .... hahha MARCH MADNESSS!!!
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
yOU CAN ALSO TAKE A PIC WITH A REG CAMERA PUT IT ON A DISC DOWNLOAD TO PICTURE PLADE AND POST THEM FROM THERE...
i'm only posting a couple to show people that i'm not some hypocrite who talks a good game but looks like shit, i'm not going to be posting a shitload of pics.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
I'm only posting a couple to show people that i'm not some hypocrite who talks a good game but looks like shit, i'm not going to be posting a shitload of pics.
just giving you another option because picture phone pics kinda suck i did mine with a disposable and they came out dark and grainy..
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
just giving you another option because picture phone pics kinda suck i did mine with a disposable and they came out dark and grainy..
no these are very clear, one is in my kitchen and one is in my bathroom.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Tiny little bitch..Just wanted to be the first to say it...KIDDING... ;D Good for you takes a big set of balls considering good or bad the amount of heat your going to take.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
hold up a sign, else you went and got them from another forum.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hold up a sign, else you went and got them from another forum.
hahahahah, if i was going to get them from a forum i'd pick a way better physique than mine, the pics i have don't have a sign but i'll take another one or two holding a sign.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
hahahahah, if i was going to get them from a forum i'd pick a way better physique than mine, the pics i have don't have a sign but i'll take another one or two holding a sign.

if u have a sign saying "squadfather getbig" then.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
i had my girlfriend take a few pictures of me just to prove i'm not some fat slob or skinny twerp who doesn't train, i'm not saying i'm Mr. Olympia or NPC material or even a competitive bb'er but i do have some size to me, this will be to shut up fagggots like Alex23 and danielson, my girlfriend sent the pictures from her cell phone to my e mail account and i just need to figure out how to post them, if anyone knows how to post them i'll give it a try.

Looking forward to it mate, hahaha I can just imagine the number of donuts that will be thrown in a violent rage when some peoples dreams of you being fat like them are crushed  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 08:01:57 AM »
lookin forward to it, man! Quick question, though...

why did your girl have to take it? Don't you own a camera phone? I would imagine a businessowner like yourself would be able to afford a damn camera phone, they're usually free with service.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Great stuff mate! Email your pics to me and I'll do what needs to be done (eg block out your face and 'potential owning material' in the background ;D) and put them up. I know you can and do trust me, so I'll give you have my word that I won't abuse this in anyway regardless of what happens in the future.

Sars, my email addy is 'kiwiol@hotmail.com'. Please PM me and let me know when you've sent them.

Hoostugerts

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Re: ...
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 08:03:15 AM »

why did your girl have to take it? Don't you own a camera phone? I would imagine a businessowner like yourself would be able to afford a damn camera phone, they're usually free with service.

Camera phones are horrendous quality.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 08:11:33 AM »

because it's very hard taking pictures of yourself with a cell phone but i did take one of myself in the bathroom mirror, the other one is in my kitchen.

Hoostugerts

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
When these pics hit the front page, it should break 40 pages in less than a minute.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2007, 08:20:13 AM »
Camera phones are horrendous quality.
these pictures are very clear, again i'm not saying that i'm competitive bodybuilding material but i look decent.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2007, 08:21:52 AM »
these pictures are very clear, again i'm not saying that i'm competitive bodybuilding material but i look decent.

How are you going to prove its you?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
When these pics hit the front page, it should break 40 pages in less than a minute.

Hahahahaha Ron might move the V above the G&O and I'm predicting lots of server crashes right here and now 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2007, 08:23:06 AM »
How are you going to prove its you?
dude shut the fuck up already with that shit, you'll see from the pics that there is no reason to lie, if i'm going to lie i'd pick a huge shredded 3 percent bodyfat beast.