Author Topic: Count Grishnackh sent me his pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3965 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Count Grishnackh PMed me a couple of his pics in good faith. He obviously juices (not big time, like a pro) and is VERY impressively built. He's 6 feet and about 230 - 240 lbs with a very thick chest, great arms, PHENOMENAL abs and very good legs. If the Count gives me permission, I'll put them up so you all can see what I'm saying. Should shut up some of the twunts here who say that the Count is a gimmick or that he's a tiny tit - far from it 8)

Count has the best build in the whole SQUAD and I'm taking Groink into consideration while saying this (Groink, I think you know I'm not trying to offend or disrespect you in any way).

Hoostugerts

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Re: Count Grishnackh sent me his pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 08:46:24 AM »
hahahah, damn!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 08:48:06 AM »
Count Grishnackh PMed me a couple of his pics in good faith. He obviously juices (not big time, like a pro) and is VERY impressively built. He's 6 feet and about 230 - 240 lbs with a very thick chest, great arms, PHENOMENAL abs and very good legs. If the Count gives me permission, I'll put them up so you all can see what I'm saying. Should shut up some of the twunts here who say that the Count is a gimmick or that he's a tiny tit - far from it 8)

Count has the best build in the whole SQUAD and I'm taking Groink into consideration while saying this (Groink, I think you know I'm not trying to offend or disrespect you in any way).
ahahhaah brutal ass kissing
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 08:53:18 AM »
ahahhaah brutal ass kissing

No you f*cking retard. I guarantee it right now, when I post those 2 pics tomorrow (if Count gives me the OK), you're gonna eat you're words. No shit.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 08:54:35 AM »
No you f*cking retard. I guarantee it right now, when I post those 2 pics tomorrow (if Count gives me the OK), you're gonna eat you're words. No shit.
:P :P :P :P :P :P.i'll wait :P :P :P :P :P :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 08:55:50 AM »

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! i expected nothing less from the Count

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 08:58:53 AM »
Hahahahahaha!!!!!! i expected nothing less from the Count

BigC, no pressure or anything in the slightest, but if you want to post a pic or 2, feel free mate. It doesn't have to be you in a thong doing a mandatory pose all oiled up and shaved down (in fact, I'd rather it wasn't :D). Maybe you could take a couple of pics of you in a tank top or even a T shirt like Rude did. It would be good to show everyone that you're another great example of someone walking the walk on top of talking the 'tiny tit destroying' talk 8)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 09:15:21 AM »
BigC, no pressure or anything in the slightest, but if you want to post a pic or 2, feel free mate. It doesn't have to be you in a thong doing a mandatory pose all oiled up and shaved down (in fact, I'd rather it wasn't :D). Maybe you could take a couple of pics of you in a tank top or even a T shirt like Rude did. It would be good to show everyone that you're another great example of someone walking the walk on top of talking the 'tiny tit destroying' talk 8)

hahaha, no problem man

I'll post an arm pic or something, just give me a little while to get it on my pc and I'll mail it to you

(I would post a couple of mandatories etc but I dont really like uploading s**t on the net/ personal reasons)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 09:23:24 AM »
hahaha, no problem man

I'll post an arm pic or something, just give me a little while to get it on my pc and I'll mail it to you

(I would post a couple of mandatories etc but I dont really like uploading s**t on the net/ personal reasons)

No worries mate and no rush - good to hear. I know guys like Bluto will insist you pose in a thong that's hitched up to reveal ripped glutes, but don't pay them any attention ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 09:43:31 AM »
sounded good until you compared him to groink.

groink looks average at best.
Z

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 09:47:56 AM »
I thought someone said he was an Adonis gimmick?!   ;D

But then I suppose everyone is...  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 09:48:03 AM »
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 09:49:43 AM »
???

Let me guess - Bluto PMed you saying "watch and laugh how everyone gets riled up - I'm going to say that Groink looks 'average at best' ;D"?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 09:51:57 AM »
???

he doesnt? post his picture. ive only seen the one where he got his hat backwards. looks like any ordinary guy that doesnt even work out
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 09:52:32 AM »
he doesnt? post his picture. ive only seen the one where he got his hat backwards. looks like any ordinary guy that doesnt even work out

He posted a pic in a tank top, he is a big dude for sure.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 09:56:16 AM »
im not easily impressed.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 09:59:04 AM »
im not easily impressed.

Maybe you should try looking at people standing up, instead of seeing the world while being on your knees, sucking off some big fat schlong the whole time. Just a suggestion :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 10:01:59 AM »
Maybe you should try looking at people standing up, instead of seeing the world while being on your knees, sucking off some big fat schlong the whole time. Just a suggestion :)

there you go again - another day, another opportunity for you to post your gay fantasies.

getbigs biggest closet homosexual has done it again.

Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 10:02:49 AM »
there you go again - another day, another opportunity for you to post your gay fantasies.

getbigs biggest closet homosexual has done it again.

correct..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 10:03:08 AM »

hahahahahaha I was gonna say that

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2007, 10:08:55 AM »
hahahahahaha I was gonna say that

you got married yet? or did she leave with the 2000 dollar ring you bought her "love" with, virgin-boy?
Z

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2007, 10:17:39 AM »
you got married yet? or did she leave with the 2000 dollar ring you bought her "love" with, virgin-boy?

I've had more sex with beautiful women, than you've woken up with finger bruises on your hips bluto

I have not however slept with my fiance.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2007, 10:21:37 AM »
I've had more sex with beautiful women, than you've woken up with finger bruises on your hips bluto

I have not however slept with my fiance.

you mean you're cheating?

Z

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2007, 10:27:54 AM »
Big C, you have never slept with your fiance ? ever or just for the engagment period..like some dudes do.
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2007, 10:43:54 AM »
he's either some brainwashed religious nutcase, or pussy whipped like you cant believe...

he pretend he slept with a lot of girls, so then he would stop sex alltogether for YEARS because he's getting married?! yeah right.

oh did i mention he saved for engagement ring for months (years?)

TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS

haha.

Z