Author Topic: Looks like there's a storm a brewing and tiny tits are stuck in the middle of it  (Read 850 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
After observing this board over the last 2 days without posting in it too much I had an epiphany of sorts. I realized how pathetic some of the people who post here are. I'm talking about guys like Bluto, ToxicAvenger, NZMuscleMonster and a few others. These guys are well into their 30's yet their lives are controlled by a bunch of people on the internet who they don't know nor will they ever meet. I mean hell, I saw Bluto spend almost 14 consecutive hours yesterday trying to get someone in the SQUAD to notice him. Does anyone really believe he works out or has trained MMA for the last 15 years. He claims he goes out 4-5 days a week during the weeknights. Yet every night, European time, he's on here, posting away trying to get attention. It's sad.

With that being said, I'm READY TO CRUCIFY!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
After observing this board over the last 2 days without posting in it too much I had an epiphany of sorts. I realized how pathetic some of the people who post here are. I'm talking about guys like Bluto, ToxicAvenger, NZMuscleMonster and a few others. These guys are well into their 30's yet their lives are controlled by a bunch of people on the internet who they don't know nor will they ever meet. I mean hell, I saw Bluto spend almost 14 consecutive hours yesterday trying to get someone in the SQUAD to notice him. Does anyone really believe he works out or has trained MMA for the last 15 years. He claims he goes out 4-5 days a week during the weeknights. Yet every night, European time, he's on here, posting away trying to get attention. It's sad.

With that being said, I'm READY TO CRUCIFY!!!

AHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Tiny tits beware!!!   I'm taking a little vacation from owning, but can always be called upon for assistance if the need arises; granted, I have no doubt y'all can handle whatever comes along.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
AHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Tiny tits beware!!!   I'm taking a little vacation from owning, but can always be called upon for assistance if the need arises; granted, I have no doubt y'all can handle whatever comes along.
hahahahaha, BerserkFury is baaaaaaccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!! and Man of Steel is so feared that he owns little bitches even when he's gone, his ownings are so vicious that peoples ancestors feel them.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
hahahahaha, BerserkFury is baaaaaaccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!! and Man of Steel is so feared that he owns little bitches even when he's gone, his ownings are so vicious that peoples ancestors feel them.

HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!   That is so true!