Author Topic: MARCUS HALEY ON THE COVER OF KAGED MUSCLE magazine  (Read 7089 times)

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
MARCUS HALEY ON THE COVER OF KAGED MUSCLE magazine
« on: March 22, 2007, 08:08:34 PM »
If everyone is playing with covers today, can I play?
Might not look as good as the head honcho's but who cares...............well I guess that should be me.....................s hould it?

On stands next week!!
Deputy Editor

sandycoosworth

Re: Kaged Muscle cover
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 08:09:21 PM »
is kaged muscle a 240 creation?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: KAGED MUSCLE COVER
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »
Is dorian posting regularly on your forum?

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
Re: Kaged Muscle cover
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 08:11:52 PM »
is kaged muscle a 240 creation?

I created this monster haaaa,hhhaaaa,hhaa.

240 is the brains behind the site.

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 08:12:38 PM »
Is dorian posting regularly on your forum?

When he can be bothered.

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 08:14:28 PM »
When he can be bothered.

www.kagedmuscle.com

Why is Dorian not doing more seminars anymore in the states? And when he does, it's always New York.....Dorian still has a lot of fans out there!

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 08:16:01 PM »
I just realised how I can freak everyone out and be totally different............... ...........post the back cover (its not an add).

Deputy Editor

BP44

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »
The blue/red text showing the stories are hard to read.  Changing it to a brighter color might help it be read more easy.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 08:17:58 PM »
I just realised how I can freak everyone out and be totally different............... ...........post the back cover (its not an add).

that is really gay "come back more for a piece of me" hahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 08:18:29 PM »
This mag is how every mag SHOULD be.

No agendas, no politics.  Just in the gym and the kitchen.

AVBG

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 08:18:41 PM »
Hey Kris,

How bout some preview shots of Kjellstrom?

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 08:20:09 PM »
Why is Dorian not doing more seminars anymore in the states? And when he does, it's always New York.....Dorian still has a lot of fans out there!

I was talking with him about this a couple of weeks back. I was thinking of organizing a Dorian Yates seminar in Venice around the time of the Olympia. It could be an educational seminar plus training camp........maybe? Any suggestions? Would any of you show up? I wouldnt want to end up looking more stupid than I already am ???

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 08:21:51 PM »
I was talking with him about this a couple of weeks back. I was thinking of organizing a Dorian Yates seminar in Venice around the time of the Olympia. It could be an educational seminar plus training camp........maybe? Any suggestions? Would any of you show up? I wouldnt want to end up looking more stupid than I already am ???

www.kagedmuscle.com

c'mon Kris, fair go.. This is getbig, its our job to give you shit - you take the fun out of it with this self depreciating shite  :D

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 08:24:53 PM »
The blue/red text showing the stories are hard to read.  Changing it to a brighter color might help it be read more easy.

I know but I was short on time and I couldnt be arsed. I promise to do a good one for issue 3. The great news is that a Creative designer joined the the team (me) yesterday.

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 08:26:25 PM »
that is really gay "come back more for a piece of me" hahahaha

If this was the only way I could temp to you buy it then......a guys got to do what guys got to do ;).

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 08:33:46 PM »
Hey Kris,

How bout some preview shots of Kjellstrom?

Unkle Al - I found one. I'll post a couple more as I come across them.

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

AVBG

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 08:42:39 PM »
Unkle Al - I found one. I'll post a couple more as I come across them.

www.kagedmuscle.com

Thanks Nephew Kris  ;D.. How would you rate Martin's potential for the bigger shows? I think he really gave a glimps of what he can do at Aus.. whaddayareckon?

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 09:09:23 PM »
Thanks Nephew Kris  ;D.. How would you rate Martin's potential for the bigger shows? I think he really gave a glimps of what he can do at Aus.. whaddayareckon?

Martin is a real nice guy and invited me to his home in Sweden. Got some good shots of him but had a better time talking with the big fella.

Much of his potential is in the hands of his last minute prep. On three occasions I have seen him prior to the show only to fall on his ass on the day. He is no longer with the nutritionist he was with in the past but is now with a guru named Jostein Ostegard who might be able to help his cause.

I know he hasnt got the most pleasing shape in the sport but he looks pretty daunting when he is diced. In Australia he was no where near the condition I have seen him (prior to a show).
Deputy Editor

AVBG

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 09:14:33 PM »
Martin is a real nice guy and invited me to his home in Sweden. Got some good shots of him but had a better time talking with the big fella.

Much of his potential is in the hands of his last minute prep. On three occasions I have seen him prior to the show only to fall on his ass on the day. He is no longer with the nutritionist he was with in the past but is now with a guru named Jostein Ostegard who might be able to help his cause.

I know he hasnt got the most pleasing shape in the sport but he looks pretty daunting when he is diced. In Australia he was no where near the condition I have seen him (prior to a show).

Kris, I have to disagree regards to his shape.. I think for a big bastard he has got great shape - not to dissimilar to Strydom.

AVBG

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 09:15:42 PM »

AVBG

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2007, 09:16:38 PM »

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2007, 09:37:31 PM »

www.kagedmuscle.com

I would like to see Dorian some where in the midwest....I would attend then.

Venice or NY is not feasible.

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2007, 09:36:31 AM »
If you bring around 30 of your friends to attend then is could be feasible ;)

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2007, 09:21:02 PM »
Kris, I have to disagree regards to his shape.. I think for a big bastard he has got great shape - not to dissimilar to Strydom.

When I say he hasnt got the most pleasing shape Im not knocking the fella, far from it. The guy is a pure mass monster and it it refreshing to see a guy at 280Ibs with a tight midsection, however he hasnt got that dense (maybe in time), grainy hanging full muscle bellies of someone.......like strydom.
PS. The bottom pic is what become of Kjellstroms last training partner. :o

Anyway......what do you think of Haley on the latest cover
Deputy Editor

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2007, 09:33:09 PM »
Anyway......what do you think of Haley on the latest cover
Haley looks like he isn't wearing bottoms and from the look on his face, someone is giving it to him in the ass.

Don't quit your day job.

Enjoy your dish...