Author Topic: BRUTALLY Exposed and pwn3d - The Squadfather : MEGA THREAD by DToTheP  (Read 93929 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
The first pic is a side by side comparison of squadfathers pic, and of HBK from anabolic review,

circa 2003, Notice how he took both pics to eye level, look at the facial characterics, the proportions

the second pic comparison shows the same facial features, the hair, the beardline, and the eyes etc.

he got banned for trolling btw.

ITS HIM.

Now that hes melting, hes even sounding like his old self "im bigger than you" classic HBK like from anabolicreview.com

check his old threads here  http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=53899    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=49299

btw heres his posting/bashing in its infancy, notice how he talks a lot of shit, and puts down  teenagers lifts etc.

"I have Plenty to back myself up with.When you can bench anything close to what I can do or have the upper body physique i do, Then you could talk some shit on here.Why dont u people post your pics on here and see how they compare to mine?"

"I know,it's not a complete bodyshot.But more clearer than the previous pics.Im currently6'1 253@16% bf. i have been working very hard in the gym and tightening up on my diet.i now can bench 385x6."

"Nico you suck.your forearms are nothing but skin and bones.when u look this good,then u can call me a fat bastard."

"**** cardio.I bench 445 and getting leaner.I do have slower metabolism .The shitty cam pics are bad.I look much better than that."

"That would be impressive for a 16-17 yo.That is crap.I was 19 and weighed 195 and benched 350 and squatted 450.Unless your a teenager i would be embarrased to mention such average stats and i also... "

can bench 385 while getting head, and then run thru a brick building with a box of twinkies in my hand!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would rather have a little bf and bench 440 as to benching 300 with 5%bf and having to worry about every damn thing i eat.Yes, i still go some work to do, but i have tremendous potential.something...

I see you have very poor upper pec development.I will pick you up and give u the F-5!

THE CLASSIC GYM PWNING PWNING ITS INFANCY

A lot of times when i am working out at the gym and people stand around and have conversations.Today at the gym i was doing some heavy bench sets and 3 guys were standing next to me having a conversation.I felt like beating the shit out of them and telling them the gym is not a place to stand around and talk.anyone else have this problem?

CASE CLOSED

the squad is dead LONG LIVE THE WRECKING CREW

Alex23

Re: For all the doubters out there LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 10:45:03 AM »
That is brutal.. can you be cyber responsible for someone else's suicide? ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 10:45:46 AM »
Proof is irrefutable...David "no life" Paul  :o

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 10:46:11 AM »
The first pic is a side by side comparison of squadfathers pic, and of HBK from anabolic review,

circa 2003, Notice how he took both pics to eye level, look at the facial characterics, the proportions

the second pic comparison shows the same facial features, the hair, the beardline, and the eyes etc.

he got banned for trolling btw.

ITS HIM.

Now that hes melting, hes even sounding like his old self "im bigger than you" classic HBK like from anabolicreview.com

check his old threads here  http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=53899    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=49299

btw hes posting some funny shit

"I have Plenty to back myself up with.When you can bench anything close to what I can do or have the upper body physique i do, Then you could talk some shit on here.Why dont u people post your pics on here and see how they compare to mine?"

"I know,it's not a complete bodyshot.But more clearer than the previous pics.Im currently6'1 253@16% bf. i have been working very hard in the gym and tightening up on my diet.i now can bench 385x6."

CASE CLOSED

you're obsessed DP, it's only a website.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 10:46:40 AM »
yes.

no doubt.

check out the ears. ears come in ALL kinds of shapes and sizes, thats a perfect match though. that's very rare.

and its not JUST the picture we got 2 full pages of sarcasm posts from 2003.

he uses the same kind of words and expressions, for example:

"more pussy than a toilet seat" (2003)

"more ass than a toilet seat" (2007)

what are the odds 2 guys, looking the same, would even use the same expression in 2003 and 2007?

Z

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 10:47:34 AM »
Dude David Paul you're gonna be responsible for somebody else's cyber suicide!!! LOL

YOU'RE CHASING THE LOSER OUTTA HERE HHAHa
#

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 10:48:33 AM »
David "no life" Paul  :o

you post in the thread posting over and over for 2 years ::)

I;ve done this 1 days.

bowflex ::)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 10:49:42 AM »
D TO THE P PWNS S TO THE F....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 10:50:44 AM »
resistance is futile...hahaha..the evidence is hard to shallow.... the pic is the same muthafker

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 10:51:15 AM »
yes.

no doubt.

check out the ears. ears come in ALL kinds of shapes and sizes, thats a perfect match though. that's very rare.

and its not JUST the picture we got 2 full pages of sarcasm posts from 2003.

he uses the same kind of words and expressions, for example:

"more pussy than a toilet seat" (2003)

"more ass than a toilet seat" (2007)

what are the odds 2 guys, looking the same, would even use the same expression in 2003 and 2007?

Yep good point on the ears man,

its him, and ass/toilet seat phrase defo same shizzle.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 10:51:37 AM »
Who is "HBK"?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 10:51:40 AM »
you post in the thread posting over and over for 2 years ::)

I;ve done this 1 days.

bowflex ::)

Double Penetration with more incoherent babbling.

It's not even the same guy in the pics, yet the obsession continues. ;)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »
what I dont understand is that hes saying "ohh im brushing my teeth everybody has a double chin when they do that"-----well if u knew that why would u post that pic as if its something impressive----why not take that picture in a posistion that shows off ur physique

the similarites in the pics are apparent-----------but im no expert

I like Sar but he got himself into this mess--------if ur so brutal to everyone u have to expect this

he should have stayed like bigfoot-----an engima and mystery------------its too bad his posts or rep will never be the same here unless he can make a comeback and show us some real pics of his physique--not this shirt on standing sideways crap

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 10:52:04 AM »
some of his nuthuggers still are in denial "no... cant be him... not sarcasm !!! NOT MY HERO!!!! " "thats not him... sarcasm.. well ... well HE'S HUGE... HE'S GOTTA BE HUGE?! HE'S HUGE! HUGE I SAY!!!" "dont tell me i worshipped that lard ass all this time? i dont believe it...!"

hahaha.
Z

Mr. Intenseone

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 10:54:16 AM »
some of his nuthuggers still are in denial "no... cant be him... not sarcasm !!! NOT MY HERO!!!! " "thats not him... sarcasm.. well ... well HE'S HUGE... HE'S GOTTA BE HUGE?! HE'S HUGE! HUGE I SAY!!!" "dont tell me i worshipped that lard ass all this time? i dont believe it...!"

hahaha.
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahah..brutal post :D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 10:54:51 AM »
big deal..give the giuy a break

It isn't like he posted 50 times per day and created a super human persona to mask the pain of his "offline" life

and told imaginable stories of conquest and victories to impress people that he never met knowing that they weren't true

and to have that persona exposed and the reality turn out to be more depressing than the "heavens gate" suicide story...I mean c'mon
Here comes the money shot

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 10:55:15 AM »
WHO IS HBK?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 10:55:51 AM »
Where are all the sarcasm NUTTHUGGERS. they need to come out of the woodwork to defend their holy" fat as a pig
'' leader

Mr. Intenseone

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 10:56:24 AM »
we all cant be beast.... so he posted his pic, its over ...next line of business...

who is the new Mr. Getbig ?
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2007, 10:57:02 AM »
WHO IS HBK?

sarcasm posted under this name on a steroid board.

and by coincidence this was the same time as sarcasm said on here he used steroids  ::)
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2007, 10:58:04 AM »
we all cant be beast.... so he posted his pic, its over ...next line of business...

damn looking a little thicker there JJ-----------------------

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2007, 10:59:52 AM »

It might be some unknown person walking amongst you....whenever you are in trouble..look to the darkside..and one named Steele might come to your rescue  :-*
Here comes the money shot