Author Topic: BRUTALLY Exposed and pwn3d - The Squadfather : MEGA THREAD by DToTheP  (Read 94364 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: BRUTALLY Exposed and pwn3d - The Squadfather : MEGA THREAD by DToTheP
« Reply #775 on: March 26, 2007, 10:20:10 AM »
Hahahahahaha!!! They rock!!!
Indian PIMPS...They are cool,....Wierd...but cool

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #776 on: March 26, 2007, 10:20:51 AM »

LOL..i know..i cant stop laughing that shit is great.

;D

sick song... i cant get it out of my head!  ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #777 on: March 26, 2007, 05:51:04 PM »
i nominate it as the official getbig song.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #778 on: June 05, 2007, 05:03:32 AM »
here is blockhead and special ed testifying squadfather = hbk

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=151940.0

someone get it out of the dump and sticky it here

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: June 05, 2007, 05:07:17 AM »
bro, why are you bumping old threads?

this has been done to death now.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #780 on: June 05, 2007, 06:45:38 AM »

Meh It's a classic and deserves to be bumped.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #781 on: June 05, 2007, 09:28:32 AM »

You deserve even more applause for the greatest owning in the history of getbig.  That is the work of a master.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #782 on: June 05, 2007, 09:55:19 AM »
I'm glad it was bumped, I had never seen it...funny shit!
w

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #783 on: June 05, 2007, 10:09:50 AM »
You deserve even more applause for the greatest owning in the history of getbig.  That is the work of a master.

hahaha   D to the P is an pwning machine.   8)

:)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #784 on: June 05, 2007, 11:46:22 AM »
This whole thread is baseless. There has been no real evidence provided that links Sarcasm to HBK. This would never stand up in court. YOu guys remind me of religious followers who without any evidence believe in something and then just keep repeating it day in day out until it is true just because everyone believes it is true. Total nonsense. You guys remind me of a bunch of desperate evengelical christians latching on to anything that makes them feel comfortable and justifies their own sin.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #785 on: June 05, 2007, 12:18:24 PM »
This whole thread is baseless. There has been no real evidence provided that links Sarcasm to HBK. This would never stand up in court. YOu guys remind me of religious followers who without any evidence believe in something and then just keep repeating it day in day out until it is true just because everyone believes it is true. Total nonsense. You guys remind me of a bunch of desperate evengelical christians latching on to anything that makes them feel comfortable and justifies their own sin.

::)

You're not the brightest bulb in the lamp shop, now are you?

If SF is indeed a different person than HBK, he has been given plenty of chances to post a face pic to prove us wrong.  Of course that won't happen, because they are the same person.  Get with the program, Slick.  Everyone else on getbig has.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #786 on: June 05, 2007, 01:05:00 PM »

If SF is indeed a different person than HBK, he has been given plenty of chances to post a face pic to prove us wrong.  Of course that won't happen, because they are the same person.  Get with the program, Slick.  Everyone else on getbig has.

Squadfatter has already admitted that his name is Dave as well. Same person, quite obvious and quite hilarious!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #787 on: June 05, 2007, 01:13:09 PM »
Squadfatter has already admitted that his name is Dave as well. Same person, quite obvious and quite hilarious!

Would you like to know why SF constantly kisses TA's ass?  The two go wayyyy back.  Let's just say that TA knows Dave's real life info, his last name, etc.  If Dave ever were to turn on TA like everyone else, TA might do as he has done for others and divulge this personal information.  Dave knows this and treads on thin ice...

Cue the denials from Dave that I have no idea what I'm talking about ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #788 on: June 05, 2007, 05:20:03 PM »
Would you like to know why SF constantly kisses TA's ass?  The two go wayyyy back.  Let's just say that TA knows Dave's real life info, his last name, etc.  If Dave ever were to turn on TA like everyone else, TA might do as he has done for others and divulge this personal information.  Dave knows this and treads on thin ice...

Cue the denials from Dave that I have no idea what I'm talking about ::)
It all makes sense now. The fatty's nuthugging of TA is to cover his own fat behind. Great info!  :D
!

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: June 06, 2007, 08:51:05 AM »

The only one who knows for sure if Sarcasm and HBK are one in the same is Blockhead. He is too nuetral and too nice a guy to ever divulge the truth. So for now you frightened little boys who will have these silly pictures of HBK to post all over your bedrooms.

Why are you all so out to get him anyway?

Maybe you all need to thank him because he has made you all realize your bodies are all shit and you need to lift more weight and be truthful about it. You should thank him in a nice PM.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #790 on: June 06, 2007, 10:36:50 AM »
The only one who knows for sure if Sarcasm and HBK are one in the same is Blockhead. He is too nuetral and too nice a guy to ever divulge the truth. So for now you frightened little boys who will have these silly pictures of HBK to post all over your bedrooms.

Why are you all so out to get him anyway?

Maybe you all need to thank him because he has made you all realize your bodies are all shit and you need to lift more weight and be truthful about it. You should thank him in a nice PM.
Take the fat man's penis out of your butthole and post again.
!

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #791 on: June 06, 2007, 10:38:08 PM »

did u read my post?

squadfather begged blockhead to lie that the hbk pics arent his, special ed and blockhead themselves testified to this. why would he need to do that if it wasnt him? plus same face shape, same body shape, same name dave, same writing style...if u need any more evidence ur are lunateek

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: June 08, 2007, 07:54:00 AM »
did u read my post?

squadfather begged blockhead to lie that the hbk pics arent his, special ed and blockhead themselves testified to this. why would he need to do that if it wasnt him? plus same face shape, same body shape, same name dave, same writing style...if u need any more evidence ur are lunateek

hardly,,,, Blockhead never admitted to it. Special Ed pretends he knows but Special Ed does not like Squadfather so what he says is totally biased. He is trying to bring down the one guy who can out wit him any given day. Special Ed is afraid if Squadfather did the whole video interviewing thing he would be out of a job.

I think you should apologize to Squadfather in a nice PM. I have seen what happens to little fluffers like you.

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #793 on: June 08, 2007, 08:36:15 AM »
hardly,,,, Blockhead never admitted to it. Special Ed pretends he knows but Special Ed does not like Squadfather so what he says is totally biased. He is trying to bring down the one guy who can out wit him any given day. Special Ed is afraid if Squadfather did the whole video interviewing thing he would be out of a job.

I think you should apologize to Squadfather in a nice PM. I have seen what happens to little fluffers like you.

r u an idiot?

check out his pics in white t shirt, haha, hilarious. u must be blind not to see he is fat, ppl like u need help asap

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: June 08, 2007, 08:47:31 AM »
hahahahahaha, yeah i'm TREMENDOUSLY OBESE here, i mean i must be like 78 percent bodyfat. ::)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #795 on: June 08, 2007, 08:52:51 AM »
epic 12 inch arms, 50 inch gut and hairy twig forearms

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #796 on: June 08, 2007, 01:34:13 PM »
hahahahahaha, yeah i'm TREMENDOUSLY OBESE here, i mean i must be like 78 percent bodyfat. ::)

yes you do look fat there. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

Hope this helps

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #797 on: June 08, 2007, 10:17:54 PM »

as i and many have said, u look fat fat fat fat fat, got it? not 78% but at least 25% -30+ .around there. in some of the pics in steriod forum u do look better like theres some muscle not all fats but post a clear picture not blurry ones with lighting in ur favour. but still 20+% bf there.

u look bad for someone on gear, lose some wieght. seriously dude, snap out of it already  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #798 on: June 08, 2007, 10:45:38 PM »
as i and many have said, u look fat fat fat fat fat, got it? not 78% but at least 25% -30+ .around there. in some of the pics in steriod forum u do look better like theres some muscle not all fats but post a clear picture not blurry ones with lighting in ur favour. but still 20+% bf there.

u look bad for someone on gear, lose some wieght. seriously dude, snap out of it already  ::)

The real issue is how someone who's been training for 15+ years can have ONLY 17.75 in arms, and fat ones at that.  Sarcasm getting exposed was the death of the Squad.  That's the main reason I stopped being a Squaddie, though I had kind of gotten sick of it even before then...

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #799 on: June 19, 2007, 10:44:13 PM »
BUMP for getbig gold