Author Topic: TEAM ADONIS OR KIWIOL, WHO IS IN THE SQUAD?  (Read 5078 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
TEAM ADONIS OR KIWIOL, WHO IS IN THE SQUAD?
« on: March 23, 2007, 04:18:32 PM »
OK guys, there's only 1 way to settle the doubts once and for all.

Heckler says he's in the SQUAD (assuming Heckler's a 'He' - not mentioned for flaming purpose). I say he isn't. Now Sarcasm has publicly said

i don't turn my back on friends even if it is a message board, i'm behind Kiwiol 100 percent, i also consider Heckler and Adonis friends too so whatever happens so be it.

So Sars hasn't said clearly that Heckler and Adonis are in the SQUAD, unlike how he said I am

I expected you to say nothing different Sars. Do you want me to still be with you in the SQUAD?

of course you are still in the SQUAD, Mars is too.

So, what we'll do is have a majority decision ;D Hahahahaha it's at this point that Heckler's going to sense some butterflies in his stomach.

Sarcasm will not be allowed to vote - he won't be made to choose between the two of us, since we're both his mates. The rest of the SQUAD members are these:

Man of Steel (self imposed hiatus, but has said he's still with the SQUAD)
Dr Kaje
Havenbull
Showstoppa - hasn't posted here in a while, so for practical purposes, we'll leave him out
Count Grishnackh
Naughty by Nature
BigCypriate
John Matrix 
Mars
JaeJonna

I want each of these members to vote in this thread. If someone doesn't want to choose like Sarcasm, they can just say so and sit it out.

So, go ahead and place your vote guys. Sorry Heckler, I'm sure you and everyone else will agree this is fair. Heckler, ever hear of Karma? What you're going to see is what the word 'Karma' means.

And to the others who aren't in the list and who're interested, you can show your support all you want, but it won't be counted. Flame posts will be deleted by me 8)

Place you votes Gentlemen.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: TEAM ADONIS OR KIWIOL, WHO IS IN THE SQUAD?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 04:20:44 PM »
hahahaha!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 04:25:13 PM »
I said NO FLAMING guys. Keep this thread clean and focused please. Count will be voting or having his say soon since he just logged on.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 04:26:17 PM »
I said NO FLAMING guys. Keep this thread clean and focused please. Count will be voting or having his say soon since he just logged on.
my bad kiwiol.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 04:28:27 PM »
i dont see what this gotta do with you since youre no longer in the squad ?

yeah this is where it gets tricky ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 04:29:22 PM »
my bad kiwiol.

I beg your pardon! I wasn't meaning you Superstar. I was talking about guys like Bluto or the other guy who posted that pic of those retards and called it Team Adonis (which was funny BTW). SS, who do you support? ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »
I beg your pardon! I wasn't meaning you Superstar. I was talking about guys like Bluto or the other guy who posted that pic of those retards and called it Team Adonis (which was funny BTW). SS, who do you support? ;D
you of course. i just think your gonna get screwed man be careful it's a crazy world

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 04:32:55 PM »
you of course. i just think your gonna get screwed man be careful it's a crazy world

Haha thanks, but I'll be fine. I win if I win the majority support. If I lose, I've got an alternate offer I might take up or go solo. If I get de-modded, no big deal cause I proved that I could turn the worst board in Getbig to the best solely by my ability and energy. No one can take that away from me 8)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 04:33:03 PM »
I don't get the question   ???

kiwiol, YOU ARE IN THE SQUAD

Heckler is NOT in the SQUAD at this time. I've shown some support in the past, but his recent insolent behavior does not bode well right now.

TA has always been an honorary member, not a full member, he does his own battles, mostly with MD, which nobody gives a shit about.

IF TA and Heckler are to be brought into the SQUAD, then SF, you, myself, NBN, Big Cypriate and Dr Kaje are going to have to talk it over.

SF will have the ultimate decision, but I think he'll do what's best.

I wasn't consulted on Mars, but with superstar gone, I don't see a problem with it, as I've always considered Mars a true SQUAD leader, but BF, if he is still SQUAD will have to give him another chance also.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »

well, i was the one.............( couldn't resist ) sorry didn't know  ;D
are you delusional?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 04:35:32 PM »
my loyalty is to kiwi always has been always will be fuck adonis and heckler

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 04:36:12 PM »
When did jaejonna get in    ???

I just extended a line of communication to his people, but didn't know admission
had been finalized.  

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 04:37:31 PM »
I don't get the question   ???

kiwiol, YOU ARE IN THE SQUAD

Heckler is NOT in the SQUAD at this time. I've shown some support in the past, but his recent insolent behavior does not bode well right now.

TA has always been an honorary member, not a full member, he does his own battles, mostly with MD, which nobody gives a shit about.

IF TA and Heckler are to be brought into the SQUAD, then SF, you, myself, NBN, Big Cypriate and Dr Kaje are going to have to talk it over.

SF will have the ultimate decision, but I think he'll do what's best.

I wasn't consulted on Mars, but with superstar gone, I don't see a problem with it, as I've always considered Mars a true SQUAD leader, but BF, if he is still SQUAD will have to give him another chance also.

There's too many threads that have been started to keep track of what's happening if you just logged in, Count. I have kept track it all though. The issue at hand is that Heckler's claiming he's in the SQUAD (along with Adonis) and that he decides whether I stay or go. I'm insisting the same. You've obviously voted for me against him, but could you officially post a line and bold it to say 'I vote for Kiwiol'?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 04:38:23 PM »
When did jaejonna get in    ???

I just extended a line of communication to his people, but didn't know admission
had been finalized.  

During times of crisis the red tape was cut..... I have been loyal to Mars since I registered and have never wavered in respect to the all mighty Sarcasm

L

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 04:39:59 PM »
When did jaejonna get in    ???

had been finalized.   

I'll explain it later Count, I promise. I'll clarify everything. Please just place your vote.

During times of crisis the red tape was cut..... I have been loyal to Mars since I registered and have never wavered in respect to the all mighty Sarcasm

For a new SQUAD member, you have a big decision to make JJ. Who do you vote for?

BTW, I already have Naughty by Nature's vote. So, Kiwi = 1, Heckler = 0 so far ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 04:40:33 PM »
There's too many threads that have been started to keep track of what's happening if you just logged in, Count. I have kept track it all though. The issue at hand is that Heckler's claiming he's in the SQUAD (along with Adonis) and that he decides whether I stay or go. I'm insisting the same. You've obviously voted for me against him, but could you officially post a line and bold it to say 'I vote for Kiwiol'?

KIWIOL IS IN THE SQUAD AND HAS MY FULL SUPPORT. IF HE IS EXILED, I WILL ALSO RESIGN IN SUPPORT

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 04:42:24 PM »
make that Kiwi 3 , heckler 0

now im off to the gym  !!!! Long day at work today....... I will uncharacteristicly log on later tonight!!!! These are changing times in a changing world....
L

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 04:44:19 PM »
KIWIOL IS IN THE SQUAD AND HAS MY FULL SUPPORT. IF HE IS EXILED, I WILL ALSO RESIGN IN SUPPORT

Thanks Count. The recent turn of events has really opened my eyes as well as those of some others. I've got a new found respect for the person that's behind your account after you PMed me your pics and told me some of the things you said in those PMs. I knew I had your support 8)

So far, Kiwi = 2, Heckler = 0

make that Kiwi 3 , heckler 0

now im off to the gym  !!!! Long day at work today....... I will uncharacteristicly log on later tonight!!!! These are changing times in a changing world....

Thanks JJ.

Kiwi 3 , heckler 0

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 04:45:36 PM »

Very good then, welcome aboard, I always thought you could be an asset.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 04:47:13 PM »
Very good then, welcome aboard, I always thought you could be an asset.
very much appreciated, now as for fullfilling the prophecy that the NEXT MR> GETBIG WILL BE FROM THE SQUAD...IM OFF TO DO LEGS!!! hahahahahaha

L

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »
noc just said that mars runs the squad and ta and sars were out.

oh and mars is pissed at kiwiol for not sticking up for him.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2007, 04:48:09 PM »
Kiwiol no contest

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2007, 04:49:06 PM »
Ok, have a few minutes before I leave to go eat with friends.   I can't stand "serious" posts like the one I'm typing, but I don't get where anyone is comin from right now.  It's all fvckin gay, it's all fvckin soap opera drama and it's all fvckin unfunny....that's everything the Squad isn't.    I'm still cool with everyone from Squad to Crew and all inbetween, but this shit right now is fuggin lame.  Y'all wanna laugh gimme a hollar......until then MOS is out. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2007, 04:49:44 PM »
noc just said that mars runs the squad and ta and sars were out.

oh and mars is pissed at kiwiol for not sticking up for him.

you just love stirring the pot dont you