Author Topic: TREN ENTH by STALLION  (Read 1727 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
TREN ENTH by STALLION
« on: March 23, 2007, 07:22:58 PM »
Anybody noticed how expensive is that thing compared to other UG labs? WTF? Is it really that much better? ???

whitewidow

Re: TREN ENTH by STALLION
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 07:56:51 PM »
They have good products but its just top noptch UGL. any tren your going to get is going to be ugl. I think they price it like that because they dont produce big batches of it. Im sure its the bomb but probably not worth what they are charging.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 08:45:01 PM »
any tren your going to get is going to be ugl.

Finaplix is still on the market , even though it's vet it's supposed to pretty good....

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 10:01:56 PM »
Finaplix is still on the market , even though it's vet it's supposed to pretty good....

this is true. but much easier to just buy it rather than getting the fina pellets. then you need the conversion kits. gets to be hastle.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 10:49:19 PM »
agreed!

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 10:52:39 PM »
Anybody noticed how expensive is that thing compared to other UG labs? WTF? Is it really that much better? ???

Notice all thr products are pretty fuckin expensive. the basic Test cyp and enan , deca and super test are reasonably priced but there trens and masteron and primo and all tabs are too spendy!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 07:43:11 AM »
yeah....some of the stuff is way more expensive than it should be....

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 04:46:19 PM »
Maybe a little pricey, But GREAT GEAR!! Tren and Var i had great results.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 05:32:10 PM »
Maybe a little pricey, But GREAT GEAR!! Tren and Var i had great results.

Yes its some of the best. hopefully in the future they will lower there prices.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »
Mex gear that i -ve used before - Salud Animal Lab(rate- 7 out of 10) - good shit, Nutrivet - garbage( 0 out of 10), DK - very good gains, but constant feeling of sickness , from start of cycle to the end ( rate - 6), pretty much  - not a big fan of mex gear. However I've heart only good stuff about Stallion so far - and I hope it's really as good as people say....

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 03:37:47 PM »
i say give stallion a chance. Nothing but good things from this camp. Its not the usual brovel, QV, type of gear. Very good quality. No sickness feeling or ass the size of a golf ball.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 06:13:33 PM »
i say give stallion a chance. Nothing but good things from this camp. Its not the usual brovel, QV, type of gear. Very good quality. No sickness feeling or ass the size of a golf ball.

have you used it...? Tren is the only thing thati'm actually considering from Satllion.....I'm very interested if somebody can actually compare Stallion oils vs British Dragon oils.....

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 07:52:38 PM »
have you used it...? Tren is the only thing thati'm actually considering from Satllion.....I'm very interested if somebody can actually compare Stallion oils vs British Dragon oils.....

who knows- but there marketing strategy is the exact same.

strength

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 07:47:00 AM »
this is true. but much easier to just buy it rather than getting the fina pellets. then you need the conversion kits. gets to be hastle.

not really. once you get the hang of it, it is easy and quite fun.  can't beat 30mls's of golden homebrew tren for under 75 bucks.