Author Topic: BenjaminPearson pics  (Read 30775 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: BenjaminPearson pics
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2007, 09:05:07 AM »
Good Job Benjamin.

Finally a few people on here who lift and don`t grossly overeat.

I would tighten things up a bit, get a bit leaner.  Also, I would do some heavy deadlifting for a while to get the entire Lowerback. 

Let me know what exercises are your favorite.  I will give you some REALLY DIFFICULT things to try.  You will like.

Ya I agree... I do need to keep calories low until my bf gets lower..... I used to be a "bulker" but actually your transformation is what changed my mind..... My favourite excercises are..... bb rows, bench, squats, and close grip benches

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2007, 09:40:47 AM »

looks like a sack of red smashed assholes. disgusting

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2007, 09:42:05 AM »
looks like a sack of red smashed assholes. disgusting

hahahaha you little ugly cun*t..... bumping all my old threads with unfunny insults nice work.... now go get your fanny pack and pose beside someone else's car ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2007, 09:48:48 AM »
hahahaha you little ugly cun*t..... bumping all my old threads with unfunny insults nice work.... now go get your fanny pack and pose beside someone else's car ::)

If you think thats someone else' s car, thats saying more about you, you cant afford shit.

and dont be so sensitive about your old threads, xpecially because there wasnt one comment of mine without you quoting me on getbig

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2007, 09:51:12 AM »
If you think thats someone else' s car, thats saying more about you, you cant afford shit.

and dont be so sensitive about your old threads, xpecially because there wasnt one comment of mine without you quoting me on getbig

you are pathetic..... hahaha nice car thats not yours ::)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2007, 10:30:41 AM »
you are pathetic..... hahaha nice car thats not yours ::)

Are you from MN?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2007, 10:31:23 AM »
Are you from MN?

No man... just love the vikings

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2007, 10:38:06 AM »
look good man... whats yer lifts like?
follow the arrows

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2007, 02:16:23 PM »
No man... just love the vikings

living here, it's a love/hate relationship...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2007, 03:25:20 PM »
living here, it's a love/hate relationship...

haha you live in minnesota eh...... what did you think of the loss of culpepper?

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2007, 07:56:02 PM »
haha you live in minnesota eh...... what did you think of the loss of culpepper?

The injury or the actual loss?  The injury was heartbraking, I always had a lot of faith in him, thought his talent was unmatched, but it was always about putting it all together "someday."  The truth was he made bad decisions. There's no reason that him and Moss didn't break records.  I think secretly, however, that many Minnesotans are quite fond of Favre, which is blasphemous to say around here.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2007, 08:18:13 PM »
BP, I still think you backed down, but I will give you your props and say that you have the better physique. I know that you are diabetic and insulin can definitely give you an advatage, I'd still consider you a natural, but being diabetic in itself can really be a tremendous challenge in bodybuilding. I'm a natural and with 21 hours of classes, along with doing media work, social life, no surprise the gym isn't one of my main focuses, but I know it will be once I'm done with college. This picture was taken last week. I quit working out for about 10 months, then 2 weeks before the Arnold I started back in the gym, even though it should have been earlier, before my trip to Columbus for PBW. Anyway, here's my back shot...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2007, 08:55:25 PM »
BP, I still think you backed down, but I will give you your props and say that you have the better physique. I know that you are diabetic and insulin can definitely give you an advatage, I'd still consider you a natural, but being diabetic in itself can really be a tremendous challenge in bodybuilding. I'm a natural and with 21 hours of classes, along with doing media work, social life, no surprise the gym isn't one of my main focuses, but I know it will be once I'm done with college. This picture was taken last week. I quit working out for about 10 months, then 2 weeks before the Arnold I started back in the gym, even though it should have been earlier, before my trip to Columbus for PBW. Anyway, here's my back shot...

looking pretty big... congrats..... we had our argument.... I respect you posted your pic.....  Iknow what you mean..... I too am in university makes it hard doesnt it

thisiskeith12

« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2007, 09:04:22 PM »
looking pretty big... congrats..... we had our argument.... I respect you posted your pic.....  Iknow what you mean..... I too am in university makes it hard doesnt it

It does, I know I still shouldn't use that as an excuse though, oh well

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2007, 10:30:20 AM »
The injury or the actual loss?  The injury was heartbraking, I always had a lot of faith in him, thought his talent was unmatched, but it was always about putting it all together "someday."  The truth was he made bad decisions. There's no reason that him and Moss didn't break records.  I think secretly, however, that many Minnesotans are quite fond of Favre, which is blasphemous to say around here.

I agree.... moss is a bitch, though they never should have gotten rid of him..... What did they geet in return troy williamson who cant catch a cold, and napolean harris an allright linebacker...... it was a stupid trade

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2007, 10:36:05 AM »
I agree.... moss is a bitch, though they never should have gotten rid of him..... What did they geet in return troy williamson who cant catch a cold, and napolean harris an allright linebacker...... it was a stupid trade

YEah and my fuckn raiders didnt do so well with randy either

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2007, 10:37:27 AM »

Yes but I think we had the best years of his career at this point.  Which was never what it could have been.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2007, 07:28:26 PM »
Yes but I think we had the best years of his career at this point.  Which was never what it could have been.

true for sure.... but he drew double coverage which opened up the running game

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2007, 09:09:49 PM »
5 9 about 207..... nothing that special

You have said you were 5' 7'' in the past,
      you are big, but 5'7'' over 200......not in the pics posted.......unless you mean that was the biggest you got, on cycle....?

Are you clean in the pics you posted?

Regardless, you have an impressive physique....

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2007, 09:13:06 PM »
true for sure.... but he drew double coverage which opened up the running game

I hope you don't mean the Vikes running game, haven't had one since Mr. Smith decided to quit and play doctor.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2007, 07:57:42 AM »
I hope you don't mean the Vikes running game, haven't had one since Mr. Smith decided to quit and play doctor.

ya but when they had moss even idiots like michael bennent could run the ball

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2007, 08:00:52 AM »
BP, what is your current opinion of BerzerkFury? And what course of action would you advise him to follow?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2007, 08:03:06 AM »
You have said you were 5' 7'' in the past,
      you are big, but 5'7'' over 200......not in the pics posted.......unless you mean that was the biggest you got, on cycle....?

Are you clean in the pics you posted?

Regardless, you have an impressive physique....

ya I am clean..... those pics are a bit old..... people were calling me out for a pic..... my current weight is 207.... ill put up some newpics in a few weeks

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2007, 08:04:06 AM »
BP, what is your current opinion of BerzerkFury? And what course of action would you advise him to follow?

I think he is funny..... I dont really care what he looks like irl..... plus he has a good foundation for 20.... no need to rag on him.... what position does he play in football?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2007, 08:07:17 AM »
I think he is funny..... I dont really care what he looks like irl..... plus he has a good foundation for 20.... no need to rag on him.... what position does he play in football?

I have no idea. Does he really play for UConn even?