Author Topic: The psychological benefits of the Adonis Principles  (Read 1638 times)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
The psychological benefits of the Adonis Principles
« on: March 23, 2007, 08:57:19 PM »
One thing that doesn't seem to get discussed as much regarding the Adonis Principles is the psychological advantage it gives you. Ever since starting the Adonis Principles, I have just been able to enjoy life more and feel like a normal person. It's like this burden has been lifted off my shoulders...I no longer have to worry about getting a certain amount of protein, eating every few hours, getting atleast 6 meals a day, only eating plain foods, etc. Its similar to the way exercise enhances one's mood through the release of endorphins; sometimes when I'm sitting there eating ice cream, its almost a euphoric feeling. The Adonis Principles have set me free and added to my quality of life...and all of this is in addition to the amazing results!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: The psychological benefits of the Adonis Principles
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 09:03:34 PM »
Given the psychological state of the founder, I don't believe that this is the best angle from which to promote these principles.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 09:04:05 PM »
Given the psychological state of the founder, I don't believe that this is the best angle from which to promote these principles.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 09:04:12 PM »
To me, that aspect of it all means way more than anything.

Everyone that I have worked with experiences this.  They seem to now get more out of life.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 09:09:28 PM »
By eating calorie-dense foods, the volume of food these people would eat to stay under the calorie limits would be so small as to always leave them feeling hungry and unsatisfied. A large chicken breast and two cups of vegetables fills you up.   Three tablespoons of ice cream doesn't...   it's not a meal, it's a tease.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 09:12:00 PM »
Any idea if there's a risk of being sued for giving nutritional advice without a degree?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 09:13:38 PM »

He's not the founder!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 09:13:53 PM »
Any idea if there's a risk of being sued for giving nutritional advice without a degree?

As long as you're not charging money for it, I doubt it.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »

Thats horseshit, who the hell told you that??

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 09:17:21 PM »
Thats horseshit, who the hell told you that??

translation:  Joe's been giving nutritional advice without a degree!  ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 09:19:09 PM »
translation:  Joe's been giving nutritional advice without a degree!  ;D

Yes, and with the almost the same amount of knowledge as someone with a degree!

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 08:49:14 PM »

I doubt it.  People are responsible for their own bodies.  If they take bad advice, that is their own fault.  Besides Lawyers are Evil People.  All they do is cost the rest of the world money. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 12:25:55 AM »
I doubt it.  People are responsible for their own bodies.  If they take bad advice, that is their own fault.  Besides Lawyers are Evil People.  All they do is cost the rest of the world money. 

Still paying out that alimony huh?

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 02:53:48 AM »
One thing that doesn't seem to get discussed as much regarding the Adonis Principles is the psychological advantage it gives you. Ever since starting the Adonis Principles, I have just been able to enjoy life more and feel like a normal person. It's like this burden has been lifted off my shoulders...I no longer have to worry about getting a certain amount of protein, eating every few hours, getting atleast 6 meals a day, only eating plain foods, etc. Its similar to the way exercise enhances one's mood through the release of endorphins; sometimes when I'm sitting there eating ice cream, its almost a euphoric feeling. The Adonis Principles have set me free and added to my quality of life...and all of this is in addition to the amazing results!

AND the money you save by having say rice and lentils (if your broke like me!) etc.....

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 09:28:19 PM »

More proof that you are weak minded.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 02:56:56 AM »
More proof that you are weak minded.

Give him a break...at least he took "team adonis" out of his signature line.  ;D