Author Topic: NEW: RAMBO IV PICS >>>STALLONE  (Read 35045 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: NEW: RAMBO IV PICS >>>STALLONE
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2007, 05:42:46 AM »
sly takes alot of shit apart from hgh..hes like the modern day arnie..lol

I am sure he does to be honest...Because most of the guys I know that are in really great shape over 50 years old are on quite a bit of 'enhancements', but all of them are living a damn good life too and dating/married to wowen 20years younger than themselves.... ;)
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2007, 05:43:57 AM »
I am sure he does to be honest...Because most of the guys I know that are in really great shape over 50 years old are on quite a bit of 'enhancements', but all of them are living a damn good life too and dating/married to wowen 20years younger than themselves.... ;)
women dig limp roided 50 yr old dicks :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2007, 05:49:24 AM »
women dig limp roided 50 yr old dicks :P

I don't know where you get your mindless info. but test. actually increases your libido and hgh isn't a aas by definition.... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2007, 06:48:14 AM »
I don't know where you get your mindless info. but test. actually increases your libido and hgh isn't a aas by definition.... ::)
check out every pro bodybuilders weiners..ohh nevermind :-X
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2007, 07:02:42 AM »
check out every pro bodybuilders weiners..ohh nevermind :-X
you would be looking there

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2007, 07:04:10 AM »
you would be looking there
well the posing trunks reveal all of that..i was just pointing it out :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2007, 07:07:16 AM »
Consider the plot of the story first.

Rambo hasn't been in a war for like, 20 years?  Of course he wouldn't need to stay in that kind of shape.  From what I've read, he basically retired into the mountains.  No need for an extreme physique.  It makes sense.

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 08:48:10 AM »
sly should up the dosage..he looked better in rocky 6
He can't, they took all his "supplements"!!!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2007, 08:56:01 AM »

damn he look old in those pics........ whats funny is, he's like 60, no fu*kin' white hairs  :o
are you delusional?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2007, 08:56:50 AM »
Hey Keith...don't worry.....I was thinking the same thing about his double.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2007, 09:10:25 AM »
I can't fucking believe they are really making ANOTHER FUCKING Rambo!

I thought it was bullshit, when I first heard about it..... :-\

After "Rocky MMCXVI"? Sorta cushioned the shock for me.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2007, 11:36:56 AM »
 I HOPE JHON RAMBO GOES NUTS AND HAS ALL KINDS OF CRAZY FLASH BACKS THROUGHT THE MOVIE.  THIS WILL MAKE RAMBO MORE VIOLENT AND HIM AMERICAS WRECKING MACHINE, AND THEN KILLING WILL JUST COME EASIER.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2007, 11:43:24 AM »
hahaaa, that's what i wanted to say.

I think it is more accurate to say gh is one hell of a hormone....if you want top continue competing, quality of life like 20's just keep gh and test levels normal high throughout life and continue high level training and you will have no problem.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2007, 11:46:28 AM »
Well I didn't want to elaborate cause everyone (well the dumb fucks) say I am name dropping.  That is Mark Delassandro (sp.?) He has been Sly's double since before Over The Top.  We had the same agent at one time.  Thats all, no big thing.  Shadow you don't have come on here and get a pissy.

You're telling me that guy is over 50? So he's on more stuff than Sly...

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2007, 11:48:00 AM »
I thought he looked better than that?...
His skin look old ...and i know he's over 60 but still with all that shit floating in his body he should have looked tighter don't you guys agree?

I agree 100%.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2007, 11:48:30 AM »
The original Rambo was a book called First Blood and I think it was by Desmond Morris
X

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2007, 12:11:13 PM »
The original Rambo was a book called First Blood and I think it was by Desmond Morris

Don't start that shit again meddy because we already went there.. :-\
?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2007, 12:15:50 PM »
stallone has the best physiqe by far among all the actors currently playing in movies,,yes even at 60,,

infact stallone is a good example of what a person on hormones who train consistently should look like,,he also look about 50 times better than arnold now days and in the last 10 years or so,,

if he put his time into bodybuilding 20-30 years ago,, he would have become a top amatuer/national competitor in the usa at the least! infact right now if he trains consistently he will be able to win master classes for his age in most npc shows,

stallone is consistently sitting at 6-9% bodyfat with good solid muscle on his frame,,his legs would grow very fast in constant training and constant intake of hormones even at his current age
fallen angel

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2007, 12:34:05 PM »
stallone has the best physiqe by far among all the actors currently playing in movies,,yes even at 60,,

infact stallone is a good example of what a person on hormones who train consistently should look like,,he also look about 50 times better than arnold now days and in the last 10 years or so,,

if he put his time into bodybuilding 20-30 years ago,, he would have become a top amatuer/national competitor in the usa at the least! infact right now if he trains consistently he will be able to win master classes for his age in most npc shows,

stallone is consistently sitting at 6-9% bodyfat with good solid muscle on his frame,,his legs would grow very fast in constant training and constant intake of hormones even at his current age

VERY WELL PUT!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2007, 12:35:15 PM »

better physiques (when they're in shape):  christian bale, brad pitt, john cena, mark wahlberg, vin diesel, dwayne johnson, michael clark duncan

stallone has that huge torso, saggy skin look now.  even though he looks good for 60 his physique is not better than the guys above
its comin today

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2007, 12:38:53 PM »
better physiques (when they're in shape):  christian bale, brad pitt, john cena, mark wahlberg, vin diesel, dwayne johnson, michael clark duncan

stallone has that huge torso, saggy skin look now.  even though he looks good for 60 his physique is not better than the guys above

WELL SEE, WHEN THERE 60 YEARS OLD AND REMEBER SLY DON'T DRINK OR PARTY AT ALL.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2007, 12:42:36 PM »
You're telling me that guy is over 50? So he's on more stuff than Sly...

No Mark is younger than me so I would say more around 43 or so.  I remember hearing say how he had to keep his body as close to Sly's as possible.  If Sly gained or loss weight he had to. 

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2007, 12:43:30 PM »

I agree with everyone on that list except those 3 guys...Come on now they are all skinny toned fucks that put a little muscle on and everyone thinks they are some of the most muscular guys in hollywood....If you want a prime example of Christian Bale without "enhancements" and dieted down watch the movie 'The Machinist' where he looks like he just got out of the concentration camp...LoL
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2007, 12:47:11 PM »
I agree with everyone on that list except those 3 guys...Come on now they are all skinny toned fucks that put a little muscle on and everyone thinks they are some of the most muscular guys in hollywood....If you want a prime example of Christian Bale without "enhancements" and dieted down watch the movie 'The Machinist' where he looks like he just got out of the concentration camp...LoL
well dude marky mark was a model and he was always known for his phyisue..well before he became a star..christina bale was also huge but he dieted down to suit for the role..check this out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Machinist
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2007, 12:51:19 PM »
well dude marky mark was a model and he was always known for his phyisue..well before he became a star..christina bale was also huge but he dieted down to suit for the role..check this out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Machinist

Hey paper-bag boy you are thinking in hollywood terms...Marky Mark was ripped but not ever huge, neither was Christian Bale or Brad Pitt...Take those guys and compare them to Cena or Vin Diesel and they get owned...
You Can't Do It!!!