Author Topic: NEW: RAMBO IV PICS >>>STALLONE  (Read 35111 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: NEW: RAMBO IV PICS >>>STALLONE
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2007, 04:00:29 PM »
To say MCD has no muscle to speak of is just plain stupid... ::)

indeed i was wrong,,didnt recognize the name,,my bad
this actor does have better build and better physiqe than stallone,,then again this person can go tomorrow and train with me for 3 months and win the usa,,so you need to keep all in perspective

but my bad,,he has more than stallone can offer overall,,youre right
fallen angel

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2007, 04:04:06 PM »
indeed i was wrong,,didnt recognize the name,,my bad
this actor does have better build and better physiqe than stallone,,then again this person can go tomorrow and train with me for 3 months and win the usa,,so you need to keep all in perspective

but my bad,,he has more than stallone can offer overall,,youre right

Duncan is definitely the biggest with the most muscle mass, but he has never been in the kind of shape Stallone was in for Rocky 3-4 or Rambo.  I'd like to see Duncan get down to around 6% (Stallone was supposedly around 3% for Rocky 3).  He's holding a lot of extra fat and water, looking huge right now, but not in shape.  How big would he still look if he dieted down?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2007, 04:05:22 PM »
Duncan is definitely the biggest with the most muscle mass, but he has never been in the kind of shape Stallone was in for Rocky 3-4 or Rambo.  I'd like to see Duncan get down to around 6% (Stallone was supposedly around 3% for Rocky 3).  He's holding a lot of extra fat and water, looking huge right now, but not in shape.  How big would he still look if he dieted down?

He'd still be huge... I mean... He was kinda ripped in Armageddon when they were in the scene getting their physicals... The guy is a beast.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2007, 04:09:07 PM »
yes
guy is solid at ~10% maybe little more at that pics you showed me,,its a freak of nature  that didnt go the bodybuilding route,,will be a ripped beast at 6%
fallen angel

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2007, 04:12:42 PM »
yes
guy is solid at ~10% maybe little more at that pics you showed me,,its a freak of nature  that didnt go the bodybuilding route,,will be a ripped beast at 6%

so GH what kind of condition do you hold in the offseason?

ps when are you competing next?

thnx.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2007, 05:04:52 PM »
people keep changing the topic.  as of right now, march 24 2007 the guys i mentioned before (when everyone is in shape next to stallone) have better physiques than he does.  stallones shape just looks more like a modern bodybuilder's because the proportions are now gut-centric (which we sadly have become accustomed to) even though he might have abs on top of hte gut.  again he looks good for 60, but not as good as the younger guys.  if i had to pick a phyqiue i'd rather pick any of the younger guys than his.

and of course stallone in his prime wipes the floor with all of these guys now, but gh's claim was that stallone still beats them, and its simply not true.

its comin today

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2007, 07:42:36 PM »
LL Cool J looks better than Stallone does now.  Dolph Lungren didn't look to bad either back then.  Either did Carl Weathers.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2007, 07:48:06 PM »
LL Cool J looks better than Stallone does now.  Dolph Lungren didn't look to bad either back then.  Either did Carl Weathers.
how old is LL coolJ?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2007, 08:30:31 PM »
how old is LL coolJ?

Slightly over 40.

He's not 60 like Sly

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2007, 08:34:14 PM »
Slightly over 40.

He's not 60 like Sly
thats a big difference...Cool J has had ab grafting

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2007, 08:39:31 PM »
thats a big difference...Cool J has had ab grafting

He's been ripped since "Jack the Ripper" though.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2007, 08:40:09 PM »
god helps us all

christian bale = homo looking no muscle what so ever

brad pit = average physiqe at best!,,only when low bodyfat you can even tell he got a phsyiqe

john cena = not an actor,,but even if he was his physiqe is lacking,,for the 1000th time you cant do nothing with a physiqe that include arms and arms only,,ask canadian frank he will tell you

mark wolberg? = does he even have a physiqe? that person from what i have  seen looked like a swim suit model back in the days,,and now days look like a 10% average guy that has zero size on him

vin diezel = build too skinny to do any damage,,girls like him because he holds low bodyfat% and from latino haritage and that is it,,need a lot of hormones to blow up and even then lack in the over all widness and thickness needed for physiqe worth talking about,,simply a thin looking latino fella

dwayne johnson = good physiqe but not even close to stallone,,too tall and too soft in general,,lack muscle density

michael clark? = dont know who it is,,if i dont know who it is that means he got nothing on him worth talking about]

there is no actor as of 2007 that hold better physiqe than silvester stallone,,and he is 60+!

r u kidding, john cena, the rock and vin disel all are twice as mascular as stallone. Is the test clouding your judgement gh15? ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2007, 08:43:13 PM »
r u kidding, john cena, the rock and vin disel all are twice as mascular as stallone. Is the test clouding your judgement gh15? ;D

Not Vin Diesel... no way... The rock USED to be, but he's shrunk a lot to get more movie roles... Cena, well, he's the one person on the list aside from MCD who I may think gh is off about... but the rest are definitely not as muscular as stallone is today.

Stallone is still old though... needs too tighten that skin up if he's gonna keep making "gotta be ripped' movies.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2007, 08:44:59 PM »
Not Vin Diesel... no way... The rock USED to be, but he's shrunk a lot to get more movie roles... Cena, well, he's the one person on the list aside from MCD who I may think gh is off about... but the rest are definitely not as muscular as stallone is today.

Stallone is still old though... needs too tighten that skin up if he's gonna keep making "gotta be ripped' movies.
at 60 i dont think tightening anything is possible, his stupid for waiting this long to do it, Rambo 3 came out in 88...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2007, 08:49:56 PM »
at 60 i dont think tightening anything is possible, his stupid for waiting this long to do it, Rambo 3 came out in 88...

I'm sure there's some beverly hills docs who can help him out, you're right though... damn he's looking old.

Wonder if they CGI in some non saggy parts.

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2007, 11:03:32 PM »
what about that black guy from white chicks. u know the tall ball headed buff guy. he was also in the last friday movie

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2007, 11:05:11 PM »
what about that black guy from white chicks. u know the tall ball headed buff guy. he was also in the last friday movie

Yeah, the one who played "Damon" in friday after next... Terry Crews... He's funny as hell too.

His shit in White Chicks was hilarious.

"Didn't anyone tell you this was an all white party huh? Get this jigaboo away from me"

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2007, 08:44:20 AM »
Yeah, the one who played "Damon" in friday after next... Terry Crews... He's funny as hell too.

His shit in White Chicks was hilarious.

"Didn't anyone tell you this was an all white party huh? Get this jigaboo away from me"

The funny thing is, Terry Crews got the main role in Friday, and MCD was just an extra (he can be seen rolling dice in one scene), even though I think MCD is much bigger.  And little did anyone know that MCD would go on to get an Oscar nom. (Green Mile).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2007, 08:50:25 AM »

Age is a motherfvkka, plain and simple.

To someone who isn't a kid anymore...it's really sad to see someone fight it so hard and still be losing.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2007, 06:25:56 AM »
sly looks good for his age and so will an another 60 yr old will look good for his age if he took the same shit that sly is taking now :D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2007, 08:30:25 AM »
I don't care what anyone has to say but for a 60 year old man he looks awesome.

PB

c-sharp minor

• Getbig II
  • omgwtfbbq
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2007, 08:48:04 AM »
I don't care what anyone has to say but for a 60 year old man he looks awesome.

PB

Yep.

Let's see how many shit talkers are even still lifting at 60.

I'm 39, been lifting 25 years, and am the only person who still lifts out of my old crowd. Bunch of fat 40 year olds now. Most don't keep it up.

Only person to talk shit should be a jacked 60 year old.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2007, 09:23:23 AM »
stallone has the best physiqe by far among all the actors currently playing in movies,,yes even at 60,,

infact stallone is a good example of what a person on hormones who train consistently should look like,,he also look about 50 times better than arnold now days and in the last 10 years or so,,

if he put his time into bodybuilding 20-30 years ago,, he would have become a top amatuer/national competitor in the usa at the least! infact right now if he trains consistently he will be able to win master classes for his age in most npc shows,

stallone is consistently sitting at 6-9% bodyfat with good solid muscle on his frame,,his legs would grow very fast in constant training and constant intake of hormones even at his current age

you have some good points but its useless to compare him to Ahnold, who probably doesnt touch a weight in YEARS since T3, and probably doesnt even eat healthy (and i doub you will tell me that Sly is better now than Ahnold was in T3...Ahnold still DWARF stallone even today....)
one thing sly has is conditioning, and its very good. but i think he has very little weight to do much damage on a hipotetical bodybuilding competiton
!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2007, 09:25:18 AM »
stallone visits this board under the nick bmr46

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2007, 09:43:21 AM »
you have some good points but its useless to compare him to Ahnold, who probably doesnt touch a weight in YEARS since T3, and probably doesnt even eat healthy (and i doub you will tell me that Sly is better now than Ahnold was in T3...Ahnold still DWARF stallone even today....)
one thing sly has is conditioning, and its very good. but i think he has very little weight to do much damage on a hipotetical bodybuilding competiton
Probably true, but Sly still looks pretty great.