Author Topic: NEW: RAMBO IV PICS >>>STALLONE  (Read 35116 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: NEW: RAMBO IV PICS >>>STALLONE
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2007, 12:44:30 AM »
stallone visits this board under the nick bmr46

haahahahaahaahaaa, yeah sure.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2007, 02:23:27 AM »
stallone looks good...Always has great conditioning but he is getting that saggy skin thing going on just like Hulk Hogan...Its a combo of age and drinking beers that does that...

As far as everyone else mentioned...Cena was a national competiter at one time and knows what it takes to get into contest shape...No one mentioned comes close to Cena...Vin Diesel is small and always was...Even at his biggest he was lucky to be 12% bodyfat and lucky to weight 210....He also probably never touched a squat rack in his life...

MCD has never been under 20% in any of his movies...Someone said he was pretty lean in armagatten...I didn't see a lean guy in that movie, huge huge gut with zero visable abs...I heard he loved his dbol and anadrol and it showed...The guy is a tank though...In the movie "the green mile" he is standing on pallets that make him look really tall....But he is really only around 6'0ish...I've seen a recent interview with him and he has lost a ton of weight...He was in clothes so i can't tell if he still trains but this guy was just all anadrogens...

From what i know about Marky Mark...He once had a very good build...Back in the 80s he liked his deca and dbol...To this day he stays in decent shape...

Brad Pitt is a guy who probably never seen a weight over 170 when in shape...Tiny Tiny legs...So tiny that in the movie Troy he had a body double for every shot that showed close ups of his legs...

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2007, 07:32:37 AM »

And you know this how?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2007, 04:21:29 PM »
stallone looks good...Always has great conditioning but he is getting that saggy skin thing going on just like Hulk Hogan...Its a combo of age and drinking beers that does that...
what????

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2007, 07:16:00 AM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2007, 08:28:22 AM »

Another Stallone groupie.

Stallone is a fairly ordinary guy & beneficiary of decades of LA trainers, lotsa free time and drugs. An ordinary guy with a deliberate worked-on look; no signs anywhere of any natural athleticism. Not in the league of Schwarzenegger, Jean Claude, etc.

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2007, 05:20:15 PM »

Stallone is a fairly ordinary guy & beneficiary of decades of LA trainers, lotsa free time and drugs. An ordinary guy with a deliberate worked-on look; no signs anywhere of any natural athleticism. Not in the league of Schwarzenegger, Jean Claude, etc.
What is up lately with Van Damme? I heard he is supposed to be in some new projects, but don't hear much about him.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2007, 06:01:42 PM »

Hmm. This is an very good and very perceptive observation. What's it doing on Getbig?  8) 

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2007, 08:42:07 PM »
dwayne johnson = good physiqe but not even close to stallone,,too tall and too soft in general,,lack muscle density
there is no actor as of 2007 that hold better physiqe than silvester stallone,,and he is 60+!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH too tall wtf? no matter what i'd rather be 63 with his natural phyique whatever it might be, versus stallone he's 5 7 for fuck sakes all the build in the world ain't gonna make up for the fact that he's a shortass. I mean  he's the biggest victim of body dysmorphia on the planet. Have you guys ever seen the shoes he wears he's a joke. He hasn't been seen in public without elevator shoes for atleast twenty years. Not to mention all the face lifts and garbage he's had down. Come on a vain little main no matter what his build is at 60, is still a joke. I'm really sure Ahnold gives a shit what gym rates think of his physique i mean really no one on the planet is expecting him to get juiced to the gills because some anerorex little old man is out doing him.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2007, 08:44:19 PM »
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH too tall wtf? no matter what i'd rather be 63 with his natural phyique whatever it might be, versus stallone he's 5 7 for fuck sakes all the build in the world ain't gonna make up for the fact that he's a shortass. I mean  he's the biggest victim of body dysmorphia on the planet. Have you guys ever seen the shoes he wears he's a joke. He hasn't been seen in public without elevator shoes for atleast twenty years. Not to mention all the face lifts and garbage he's had down. Come on a vain little main no matter what his build is at 60, is still a joke. I'm really sure Ahnold gives a shit what gym rates think of his physique i mean really no one on the planet is expecting him to get juiced to the gills because some anerorex little old man is out doing him.

Are you forgetting that sly had to train your boy Dolph for Rocky 4?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2007, 08:46:59 PM »
Are you forgetting that sly had to train your boy Dolph for Rocky 4?

lol don't forget he was on the juice like crazy lol i'm not saying he has a great build i just rather be over six foot than built like a geared up dwarf.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2007, 08:48:04 PM »
lol don't forget he was on the juice like crazy lol i'm not saying he has a great build i just rather be over six foot than built like a geared up dwarf.

Yes and that worked so well for his movie career  ::)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2007, 08:58:35 PM »
Yes and that worked so well for his movie career  ::)
lol no but it worked pretty well for arnie, the rock somewhat, never said he was a good actor either. It's not the point sly had to put so much effort into making him appear much taller than he actually was. Height matters just as much as muscle you guys are deluisional if you don't think that's not true in hollywood. I mean does anyone for a second believe a 5 foot 7 60 year old is capable of being a action star sean connery could kick his ass at 80:p
Oh yeah lundgren wouldn't of gotten anywhere if it weren't for his height and look.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2007, 10:50:11 PM »

Wow, talk about a case of reverse napoleonism. Did a midget steal your girl or something?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2007, 11:21:39 PM »

As far as everyone else mentioned...Cena was a national competiter at one time and knows what it takes to get into contest shape...No one mentioned comes close to Cena...Vin Diesel is small and always was...Even at his biggest he was lucky to be 12% bodyfat and lucky to weight 210....He also probably never touched a squat rack in his life...

MCD has never been under 20% in any of his movies...Someone said he was pretty lean in armagatten...I didn't see a lean guy in that movie, huge huge gut with zero visable abs...I heard he loved his dbol and anadrol and it showed...The guy is a tank though...In the movie "the green mile" he is standing on pallets that make him look really tall....But he is really only around 6'0ish...I've seen a recent interview with him and he has lost a ton of weight...He was in clothes so i can't tell if he still trains but this guy was just all anadrogens...

From what i know about Marky Mark...He once had a very good build...Back in the 80s he liked his deca and dbol...To this day he stays in decent shape...

Brad Pitt is a guy who probably never seen a weight over 170 when in shape...Tiny Tiny legs...So tiny that in the movie Troy he had a body double for every shot that showed close ups of his legs...

cena from couple pictures of him i saw would struggle to win his class in a local show,,now.. if he was a national competitor,,it was because he qualified and thats all nice and good,,but it doesnt change the fact that 1000s of people all over usa are using as much hormones as he used and do nationals both powerlifting and bodybuilding like he did,,and dont place or place 18th out of 19,,he is all arms,,thick arms,,but only arms,,could never be anything in professional or top amatuer bodybuilding,,

he does have a very typical irish physiqe you see all over the place,,thick guys that have dry dense look to their physiqe but when you shed it down to under 5% nothings left,,

stalone physiqe is couple of levels above cena any day any week,,he just never chose to do bodybuilding,,stalone phsyiqe screams bodybuilding

now that black actor mcd,,that dude is no 20% nothing,,he sit comfortably at the 10-13% at very very large and heavy physiqe,, in that movie  the green mile and i watched this movie he is 10% and present the best physiqe muscle mass to bodyfat% ratio ever presented in a movie from a NON BODYBUILDER. he is the only one has better physiqe than stallone out of all the gang you guys mentioned

vindizel never  seen the number 200lb on the scale. 210? hes lucky if he touched 180-185lb,,was dry and cut so it does give the illusion of being 210 but no where near it,,the type of phyiqe vin dizel have makes him smaller and fatter when not on hormones,,so the guy never been no 210 12% nothing,,more likely 170lb 10%

dwayne johnson is good as i said but just toooooo tall,,,could make good football player,,made good wrestler,,but bodybuilder or powerlifter? um not in this life time,,good physiqe though just not par with stalone at any age,,maybe in rocky1  ;)

the italian stallion is exactly what it is,,,thie italian stallion,,i met stallone more than once and even worked with him,,he is indeed 5'7 and a half,,but he is very VERY VERY VERY muscular and have very good phsyiqe for bodybuilding,,he just didnt chose this path in life,,

now hes an old horse,,60+ is not young but! the work ethics are still there and you can see he keep in shape and top shape! with decent size and muscularity and definition at low bodyfat% IT IS VERY VERY VERY HARD PAST 50! unless you are a bodybuilder who lives it is indeed very hard even on hormones

stallone is what ANY ONE OF YOU GANGSTERS ;) wanted to look like when you were 5 7 10 14,,especially if you were born in the late 70s early 80s,,stallone will always be that guy from clif hunger or what ever that movie was that every guy wanna look like and every girl wanna have inside her

so give respect when its due,,he is lasted longer than arnold,,,not as good as arnold not even close,,,but lasted longer!

rest if the  guys not worth mentioning

fallen angel

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2007, 11:33:04 PM »
I disagree that he (stallone) could do well in shows.  He has some fairly obviously shape problems.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2007, 04:59:13 AM »

tallone will always be that guy from clif hunger or what ever that movie was that every guy wanna look like and every girl wanna have inside her

:D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #142 on: March 29, 2007, 08:53:27 AM »

in the movie only drago receives steroids.... and everything in movies is true

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2007, 02:02:19 AM »

cena from couple pictures of him i saw would struggle to win his class in a local show,,now.. if he was a national competitor,,it was because he qualified and thats all nice and good,,but it doesnt change the fact that 1000s of people all over usa are using as much hormones as he used and do nationals both powerlifting and bodybuilding like he did,,and dont place or place 18th out of 19,,he is all arms,,thick arms,,but only arms,,could never be anything in professional or top amatuer bodybuilding,,

he does have a very typical irish physiqe you see all over the place,,thick guys that have dry dense look to their physiqe but when you shed it down to under 5% nothings left,,

stalone physiqe is couple of levels above cena any day any week,,he just never chose to do bodybuilding,,stalone phsyiqe screams bodybuilding

now that black actor mcd,,that dude is no 20% nothing,,he sit comfortably at the 10-13% at very very large and heavy physiqe,, in that movie  the green mile and i watched this movie he is 10% and present the best physiqe muscle mass to bodyfat% ratio ever presented in a movie from a NON BODYBUILDER. he is the only one has better physiqe than stallone out of all the gang you guys mentioned

vindizel never  seen the number 200lb on the scale. 210? hes lucky if he touched 180-185lb,,was dry and cut so it does give the illusion of being 210 but no where near it,,the type of phyiqe vin dizel have makes him smaller and fatter when not on hormones,,so the guy never been no 210 12% nothing,,more likely 170lb 10%

dwayne johnson is good as i said but just toooooo tall,,,could make good football player,,made good wrestler,,but bodybuilder or powerlifter? um not in this life time,,good physiqe though just not par with stalone at any age,,maybe in rocky1  ;)

the italian stallion is exactly what it is,,,thie italian stallion,,i met stallone more than once and even worked with him,,he is indeed 5'7 and a half,,but he is very VERY VERY VERY muscular and have very good phsyiqe for bodybuilding,,he just didnt chose this path in life,,

now hes an old horse,,60+ is not young but! the work ethics are still there and you can see he keep in shape and top shape! with decent size and muscularity and definition at low bodyfat% IT IS VERY VERY VERY HARD PAST 50! unless you are a bodybuilder who lives it is indeed very hard even on hormones

stallone is what ANY ONE OF YOU GANGSTERS ;) wanted to look like when you were 5 7 10 14,,especially if you were born in the late 70s early 80s,,stallone will always be that guy from clif hunger or what ever that movie was that every guy wanna look like and every girl wanna have inside her

so give respect when its due,,he is lasted longer than arnold,,,not as good as arnold not even close,,,but lasted longer!

rest if the  guys not worth mentioning

i started another thread to you about MCD and Cena....MCD has never been under 15% thats a fact...Cena if he stayed with BB and wanted to go that route would have been a pro...no doubt about it...oh ya and VDiesel was 170 or 180 before he even touched a weight when he used to break dance at the tunnel in NY with his gay boyfriend many years ago...Although VDiesel has no legs what so ever...he is a legit 200 pounds...although he to doesn't know what 10% or under looks like...

You been watching to many stallone movies yourself...Here is the other thread

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=137984.0

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2007, 02:07:06 AM »
I gotta tell ya that the way gh15 talks about Stallone makes me question his expertise.  Maybe gh15 is Stallone.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2007, 02:21:24 AM »
I guess if you lived in a 3rd world country in the late 1980s and got a hold a hold of a Rocky tape(beta of course) or First Blood ten years after they were made. I could see how Gh15 might have a serious crush on stallone...

Isn't Derik Farnsworth a stallone athlete? hmmmmmmm

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2007, 02:21:48 AM »
in the movie only drago receives steroids.... and everything in movies is true

bwahaahahahaa, how can anybody not like this fella??

Keep it up, bp, i love your posts!!  ;D ;D ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #147 on: March 30, 2007, 08:02:37 AM »

haha your crazy dude, i post that stallone posts here under bmr46 and that makes me a stallone groupy?

your senile man.. ;D

epic twisting of words, as usual from rumpster.

rumpster = epic delusional non cognitive speculating van damme fan,   isnt it so rumpster?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2007, 08:29:35 AM »
I guess if you lived in a 3rd world country in the late 1980s and got a hold a hold of a Rocky tape(beta of course) or First Blood ten years after they were made. I could see how Gh15 might have a serious crush on stallone...

Isn't Derik Farnsworth a stallone athlete? hmmmmmmm

Germany is a third world country?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: March 31, 2007, 10:00:09 PM »
Germany is a third world country?

didn't gh claim he is from Romania? if so then its a 2nd world country...