Author Topic: HGH  (Read 2111 times)

clayton green

• Getbig II
HGH
« on: March 24, 2007, 08:14:46 AM »
What is the pros/cons of HGH?  Never tried it but several bro's have and  I  am considering trying it.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: HGH
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 10:21:02 AM »
Never tried it either.  From what others have reported, GH is pricey, must be taken over a long period and the effect is less pronounced than say test.  A pro would be it does not affect your natural test production.

Not to sound negetive but you said you have never done a cycle of gear? And now you are considering HGH? 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 12:37:18 PM »
Im 46 and naturaly lean. Gaining is no easy thing. HGH is a tremendous fatburner for me.
The results are almost immediate. 2iu first thing in the AM  with 25-50mcg of cytomel.
1-3 x wk.  I think its more effective on older guys. Its not terribly expensive at that dose.
If you want get big, Test and anapolon etc are way more effective and cheaper.
I dont use it Bcause I can cut easy w/ out it and its too $pendy for a muscle builder.
But the couple times I have, its impressive used as described.

I think you want abs you said? HGH will help w/ that. and it will add a bit of muscle. It preserves muscle also.  I like it, wish it were cheaper.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 01:29:45 PM »
I just started a cycle last week.  Unfortunately, I am not naturally lean and read that HGH is good for fat burning, and older individuals.  I have a 49" chest, 17" arms, 24" legs and 34" stomach (not my favorate bodypart, as you can see. My source also has access to HGH and I was just asking for some input before making a decision.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 01:38:42 PM »
HGH- I tell ya ,for me its obvious almost right away. It also dont mess w/ nat Test levels.
Your not THAT fat w/  a 34" waist.  YOu can even get HGH legal around 7$iu.
With more BF it Might take a bit longer to see results, but the stuff spares/and builds muscle. Lot of guys give up a excessive amt of  muscle when they cut down.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 01:46:48 PM »
I hear to  that  it does not  affect hairloss, which is a good thing since in runs in my family.  I have maintained a pretty good head of hair using Proscar, minoxidil and other stuff.  Hopefully, my sustanon routine will yield good results.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »
HGH will grow hair if anything. I like Sus best of any Testo, give it some time.  How much wk?

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 02:35:37 PM »
The sust I got is suppose to be 300mg so I doing one a week.  My second will be this Monday.  It appears to be working already unless it is just my enthusiasm.  I am getting great pumps, more energy and stronger.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 03:27:52 PM »
It Sounds real, 300mg is not a lot, I'm not trying to push you to crank dose. Remenber if it's realy 4 ester sus, that its active 21 days after a shot. (Lots of the stuff floating around is not exactly what it's labled as. Could be ANY Testo)
If you were to take say 3-5cc of sus in a 3 day perio you can feel it kick it up a notch around day 10-14
when the decanoate starts to go. So bear in mind that 3 weeks after last shot is when your going clean on sus. You can tell if its real, you'll be extra horny. Your woman should like it.
Sounds like you want to see abs, so big ass doses of Test,Deca, Dbol, anadrol, are not going to help that.
At > 4iu HGH I'll start holding water. The small dose I described w/ some cytomel incinerates fat.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 04:58:46 PM »
i love hgh!!!  just started 3 wks ago and can notice a diff. !!!  im also using deca and test e and im not holding very much water 
muscle

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 07:11:42 PM »
Is 400.00 a fair price for 100 iu's of HGH?

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 07:34:34 AM »
It Sounds real, 300mg is not a lot, I'm not trying to push you to crank dose. Remenber if it's realy 4 ester sus, that its active 21 days after a shot. (Lots of the stuff floating around is not exactly what it's labled as. Could be ANY Testo)
If you were to take say 3-5cc of sus in a 3 day perio you can feel it kick it up a notch around day 10-14
when the decanoate starts to go. So bear in mind that 3 weeks after last shot is when your going clean on sus. You can tell if its real, you'll be extra horny. Your woman should like it.
Sounds like you want to see abs, so big ass doses of Test,Deca, Dbol, anadrol, are not going to help that.
At > 4iu HGH I'll start holding water. The small dose I described w/ some cytomel incinerates fat.

When you say 3-5cc of sus in a 3 day period, do you mean to take maybe 1cc per day for three days then resume my regular routine of 300mg every 5 days.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 07:59:39 AM »
you need to take the sus every 3 days or if you can, take it eod because of the diff. esters that make up sus. $400 is a fair price i would say for 100ius, thats about what i get mine for and like i said above, i have already noticed a diff. the fun part is that the deca hasnt even kicked in yet.   ;D
muscle

wack

• Getbig II
  • Go Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 08:59:03 AM »
Is 400.00 a fair price for 100 iu's of HGH?

hell no

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 09:19:17 AM »
I can get it myself for $2 an iu now.
So 100 ius would cost me only $200. $400 would buy me 200 iu's.
And from what I have heard it is good shiznit.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 09:51:41 AM »
Would you keep the sust at 300mg every/od or up it to 500mg?  Since it is my first cycle would you stay on it for 6,8, or ten weeks?  I am stacking it with 30-40 mg of winni per/day just because I could only get 100 of them, which will only last me 40 days.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 10:56:14 AM »
sustanon 500 mg´s per week for 16 weeks.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 11:17:55 AM »
sustanon 500 mg´s per week for 16 weeks.

This works real fine usually, Id personally save the winny for after the test. 4 months total ought to be plenty.
Might do 3wks sus and then winny. If you swell up 20-30lbs over your previous top weight that ought to be good. Dumping in more fuel than necessary is a waste, it wont spoil if you keep it. Try and run up strength in
the basic lifts w/ out sacrificing form. That generally = new muscle & throw away your shirts and replace them.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 03:57:51 PM »
So, after 16 weeks of sust then I could directly go on the Winni?  For how long and what mg per week? Any advice on the lifting routine?  For the past year before going on Sust i was lifting natural M/W/F, 5 x 5, once exercise per body part, which helped me gain strength and size.  Now, I am being told that I should workout 5 days per week, doing 1 body part each day.  I just want to reach the maximize gains on my first cycle.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 05:57:53 PM »
HGH at 2-4iu/ed will do fantastic for you and will provied a great synergistic effect...it does need to be run for a min of 4 months six being optimal. $400 is a fair price, you can get it cheaper but if you do you need to be very certain of the source and the quality.

wack

• Getbig II
  • Go Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 09:03:22 PM »
im on it right now...im doing 3iu's/day (blue tops) do days off ...been on it now for 5 days and my hands are starting to swell and my joints are aching a lil bit...doing my every morning when i wake up and after my workout

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 02:34:04 AM »
I have been on hGH for over a year and a half at 4iu a day.  Here'e the simplest I can put it.  My steroid cycle gains are twice what they were when I wasn't on gH.  I also can do a "bulking" stack and lose fat.  A good example is my last stack:

500mg/week Test Cyp
600mg/week Deca
50mg/day Anavar
400mg/Week EQ

This cycle was after I had microfracture surgery on my right knee.  During that year of rehab I fattened up to 272lbs with 30% bf (from 9% at 220).

I started hGH a month before the cycle, and 12 weeks later was 235 with 8% bodyfat.  Gained muscle mass, lost a boatload of fat, and was using 3/4 bulking agents.

Without the gH I was never even able to maintain my bodyfat with a bulking cycle, I always put more on.

Anyways I've been doing 4iu a day since then (over 9 months), with no other juice and maintained it all.  Same weight, same bf%.

Pricing...  400 is too much for 100iu.  Through an HRt you may pay that much, but it's to much from a domestic.  Personally I only go between 135 and 200 at the worst.