Author Topic: IS THE SQUAD THE NEW YAKUZA  (Read 5710 times)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
IS THE SQUAD THE NEW YAKUZA
« on: March 24, 2007, 09:23:43 AM »
so i found out today gayjona is in the squad LOL whats that about. he is lame as fuck.

then to add to this crazy addition i read that kiwiol is brown lol which is suprising since squadfather is bit of a KKK leader.

so kiwiol = brown
gayjona = brown

im not sure whos left in squad  but is it seems its some sort of ethnic gang  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: IS THE SQUAD THE NEW YAKUZA
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 09:24:54 AM »
No. Not enough tattoes.
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 09:27:59 AM »
so i found out today gayjona is in the squad LOL whats that about. he is lame as fuck.

then to add to this crazy addition i read that kiwiol is brown lol which is suprising since squadfather is bit of a KKK leader.

so kiwiol = brown
gayjona = brown

im not sure whos left in squad  but is it seems its some sort of ethnic gang  ;D
hahaha yeah.gayjoana in the squad..ahhaha what a fuckin fall from grace

note:gayjoana is a chinamen ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 09:45:58 AM »

so kiwiol = brown
gayjona = brown

To those of you who didn't know that I wasn't white - ask yourselves what that means.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 10:08:29 AM »
To those of you who didn't know that I wasn't white - ask yourselves what that means.

That you did a good job concealing this vicious infomation?  ;D

what are you then? chineese?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 10:27:25 AM »
That you did a good job concealing this vicious infomation?  ;D

what are you then? chineese?

You've shown us the perfect example of racist behaviour unlike the usual calling someone a guy my good man, even though you didn't intend to or mean to be offending in the slightest sense.

Me being brown should show a lot of people why you should never judge a book by its cover, not to mention true friendship is one in which friends overlook the minor flaws and appreciate that person for the best in them. I won't say forgive and overlook cause there is nothing to forgive, not to mention there is a lot of truth behind Stereotypes, although I myself am an exception.

For the record, I'm a very light brown and have an accent that sounds like a mix of kiwi and American. English is not my first language - not by a mile.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 10:35:46 AM »

not to mention true friendship is one in which friends overlook the minor flaws and appreciate that person for the best in them.

lol

Two things...

#1 - You consider your relationship with people on the internet 'true friendship' ?  ::)

#2 - You consider your skin color or heritage 'minor flaws' lol how proud are you! brutal denying one's roots  ;D

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 10:36:38 AM »
You've shown us the perfect example of racist behaviour my good man, even though you didn't intend to or mean to be offending in the slightest sense.

Me being brown should show a lot of people why you should never judge a book by its cover, not to mention true friendship is one in which friends overlook the minor flaws and appreciate that person for the best in them. I won't say forgive and overlook cause there is nothing to forgive, not to mention there is a lot of truth behind Stereotypes, although I myself am an exception.

For the record, I'm a very light brown and have an accent that sounds like a mix of kiwi and American. English is not my first language - not by a mile.

You would never tell it wasnt your first language, just proves your smarter than people thought, as its not your first language but you still write it perfectly.

8) B.B.C. 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 10:37:41 AM »
You would never tell it wasnt your first language, just proves your smarter than people thought, as its not your first language but you still write it perfectly.

hahahahahahahahahha..kiwiol is confuzzled :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 10:40:59 AM »
lol

Two things...

#1 - You consider your relationship with people on the internet 'true friendship' ?  ::)

That's exactly what's been proved in the last few days my blind friend. We all say "it's only a messageboard", but is it? You can't deny that there were genuine emotional bonds between some people that transcends that of the solidarity we have in the boards and is very real - not for all of us and not to the same degree and nowhere near enough serious compared to the bonds we have in real life, but real enough that we attach an importance to it that it really does matter a little.

It matters only when we login, but when we login, it matters!

I know people are immediately going to jump in and mock me along the lines of 'he's lost his nut' or 'self-ownage' but I don't mind what those shallow people will think and say cause a lot of the more honest and secure posters will realise that what I'm saying is absolute truth.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 10:41:25 AM »
hahahahahahahahahha..kiwiol is confuzzled :P
why would he be, that was a compliment  ???
8) B.B.C. 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 10:43:33 AM »
why would he be, that was a compliment  ???
ohh now i am confuzzled :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 10:46:40 AM »

#2 - You consider your skin color or heritage 'minor flaws' lol how proud are you! brutal denying one's roots  ;D

No, I was referring to all the things Sarcasm's said of a racist nature. It is a flaw that everyone is guilty of and minor because it pales to nothingness in comparison to his virtues.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 10:48:06 AM »

Thanks mate for understanding

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2007, 10:49:34 AM »
ohh now i am confuzzled :P

That doesnt surprise me, ill spell it out for you, kiwi writes in perfect english although its not his first language, that makes him a smart person in my book, the best i can do is count to ten in spanish.
8) B.B.C. 8)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 10:57:55 AM »
That doesnt surprise me, ill spell it out for you, kiwi writes in perfect english although its not his first language, that makes him a smart person in my book, the best i can do is count to ten in spanish.

Oh brother  ::)

What kind of geek puts 'BBC' on ther internet profile, do you consider your self part of that 2 bob firm? hahahah

The only firm that ever done anything in yorkshire was the leeds service crew.

hahahaha im still laughing over you having that in your profile  ::)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 11:09:54 AM »
Oh brother  ::)

What kind of geek puts 'BBC' on ther internet profile, do you consider your self part of that 2 bob firm? hahahah

The only firm that ever done anything in yorkshire was the leeds service crew.

hahahaha im still laughing over you having that in your profile  ::)

Lol, good one, they havent been that good when theyve been getting hammered by the barnsley lads for the last few years.

a lot of the good leeds lads are from my neck of the woods (doncaster) anyway, so what firm do you belong to then, this will be a laugh.  ::)
8) B.B.C. 8)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2007, 11:20:23 AM »
You've shown us the perfect example of racist behaviour unlike the usual calling someone a guy my good man, even though you didn't intend to or mean to be offending in the slightest sense.

Well to be honest I am as racist as they come, however I consider Kiwiol to be a great Guy, I don't care what colour your skin is mate your a top bloke.

I'm not 100% White either, but i'm dead sexy still.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2007, 11:53:56 AM »

Well to be honest I am as racist as they come, however I consider Kiwiol to be a great Guy, I don't care what colour your skin is mate your a top bloke.

I'm not 100% White either, but i'm dead sexy still.

ta ta

Thanks buddy. And for the record, I'm prettier than everyone of you motherfuckers too ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2007, 12:17:39 PM »
That's exactly what's been proved in the last few days my blind friend. We all say "it's only a messageboard", but is it? You can't deny that there were genuine emotional bonds between some people that transcends that of the solidarity we have in the boards and is very real -

Wow.  You really do need to take a step away from the boards and regroup.  This board consumes your life.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2007, 12:24:53 PM »
Wow.  You really do need to take a step away from the boards and regroup.  This board consumes your life.

Ironic you should say that cause you're the strongest example of forming an actual bond, although yours itself personally, is very unhealthy and ugly. You made a gimmick account and tried your level best to get me kicked out of the SQUAD, not to mention more time on PMs and other stuff than any of us can do. So, whose life do you think is being consumed by the boards?

The Heckler

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2007, 01:30:43 PM »
Ironic you should say that cause you're the strongest example of forming an actual bond, although yours itself personally, is very unhealthy and ugly. You made a gimmick account and tried your level best to get me kicked out of the SQUAD, not to mention more time on PMs and other stuff than any of us can do. So, whose life do you think is being consumed by the boards?

Shall I post the multiple, 3 million word PMs you have sent to me? ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2007, 01:34:10 PM »
Shall I post the multiple, 3 million word PMs you have sent to me? ::)
Heckler with you being the new leader of the squad, who are you keeping in the squad?

also how has buttstick handle his squad position?

The Heckler

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2007, 01:39:08 PM »
Heckler with you being the new leader of the squad, who are you keeping in the squad?

also how has buttstick handle his squad position?

The Royal Triumvirate consists of Adonis, Sarcasm, and Heckler.

Benjamin Pearson rules alongside us.  Count G has been a proven ally in the past, and the olive branch will continue to be extended to him.  NBN and BF are also welcome into the fold.

Together we will rule the plains of Getbig like hungry wolves.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2007, 01:57:11 PM »
The Royal Triumvirate consists of Adonis, Sarcasm, and Heckler.

Benjamin Pearson rules alongside us.  Count G has been a proven ally in the past, and the olive branch will continue to be extended to him.  NBN and BF are also welcome into the fold.

Together we will rule the plains of Getbig like hungry wolves.
wow i might have to come join ya ;D

by the way does kiwiol know he's out of the squad and was replaced by buttstick?