Author Topic: Alex23, SuperstarBillyGraham and DavidPaul are gay lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5852 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
hahahaha! and the same ole gay shit continues ::)

hey sars i got some old pants that are too big on me at the waist if you want them.
 ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Wow... they're gay lovers?  Are they rich... all the gay people around LA are fucking loaded.

Speaking of played out stuff... When is the next "0wn1ng"?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha! and the same ole gay shit continues ::)

hey sars i got some old pants that are too big on me at the waist if you want them.
 ;D
hahahahahaha, you couldn't tell from looking at that pic of you from the back, hahahahahahaha, savage roll of hot dogs for a neck and monster A- taper.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
hahahahahaha, you couldn't tell from looking at that pic of you from the back, hahahahahahaha, savage roll of hot dogs for a neck and monster A- taper.

But he's a big boy... I'd dare you to say that to his face.

Sure, he's got some chunk, but I would LOVE to see you talk that kinda shit within arms reach of him.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
But he's a big boy... I'd dare you to say that to his face.

Sure, he's got some chunk, but I would LOVE to see you talk that kinda shit within arms reach of him.
are you suggesting that "superstar" would use his deadly Crouching Blowjob Hidden Drag Queen technique on me "TU holmes"?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.

Your one to talk with all the semen built up in the sack under your chin.
\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
are you suggesting that "superstar" would use his deadly Crouching Blowjob Hidden Drag Queen technique on me "TU holmes"?

I'm suggesting that I'd like to see you say it to his face... nothing more, nothing less...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I'm suggesting that I'd like to see you say it to his face... nothing more, nothing less...
hahahaha, epic internet threats. ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
hahahaha, epic internet threats. ::)

Kinda like 'epic internet 0wnings' ::)

Oh, and that's not a threat... just a statement.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Your one to talk with all the semen built up in the sack under your chin.
hahahaha, ok "d ballin", why don't you go hassle Richard2004 some more, he's too old to fight back.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
hahahaha, ok "d ballin", why don't you go hassle Richard2004 some more, he's too old to fight back.

You're more fun, at least you won't use recycled posts.  So when exactly is the fight between you and DP going down?  Yeah thats what I thought.......... ::)

Your a joke.  Fatman
\

Alex23

Nice Missouri phone code... chinboy

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.

Squadfather moonlights as a cum dumpster!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

hahahahaha, i called him private *67 beotch, hahahahaha, it's no huge mystery that i live in Missouri there Sherlock.

Alex23

hahahahaha, i called him private *67 beotch, hahahahaha, it's no huge mystery that i live in Missouri there Sherlock.

you realize how out of hand it is to "call" someone because of a little kreepy message baord incident...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

you realize how out of hand it is to "call" someone because of a little kreepy message baord incident...

he asked me to, fat man.

~salmon~

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
he asked me to, fat man.

Pot, meet kettle...

Irony defined.

I don't think the word "Irony" does it justice.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Irony defined.
i never said i was ripped, queer, at least i don't fantasize about getting pounded in the ass with a strap on, hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you'll never live that one down.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Pot, meet kettle...

I don't think the word "Irony" does it justice.

Excellent post Tu.  1000000% Accurate.
\

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
i never said i was ripped, queer, at least i don't fantasize about getting pounded in the ass with a strap on, hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you'll never live that one down.

MELTDOWN!!!
\

~salmon~

Dude that was UKGold not me ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

hahahahaha, oh yeah, my bad. ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

hahahahaha, oh yeah, my bad. ;D

Gotta keep this shit straight man...