Author Topic: briish dragon products  (Read 1160 times)

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
briish dragon products
« on: March 24, 2007, 03:14:46 PM »
ive 2 vials 10ml each trenbolone acetate british dragon white at top.none of the vials has the hollogram of the company and in the white top bd not mentioned...is it fake;;;and any advice to recognise the real one both vials and orals...

until the time company closed the market is full of fake..

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: briish dragon products
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 05:26:31 PM »
ive 2 vials 10ml each trenbolone acetate british dragon white at top.none of the vials has the hollogram of the company and in the white top bd not mentioned...is it fake;;;and any advice to recognise the real one both vials and orals...

until the time company closed the market is full of fake..

Im not totally sure but if it does not have the BD top mentioning the gear name I would think it is fake.  ALL BD I have ever seen has had this.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 05:35:15 PM »
a long time ago the flip tops did not imbear the product name. I think it was early 2005 where they added the custom flip tops that imbeared the product name. Its should still have either a red or blue metallic inlay.
the last security feature they also added in 2005 is the custom stoppers that have the dragon. from what you say about the product I think its fake.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 09:12:04 AM »
My last cycle contained al BD gear bought right from their main supply board
"ge#xxlg##r.com"  I was on a boatload of their adropen 275 plus 400 mgs of tren E. per week.
I am just about 100% positive the stuff was very underdosed.
Unfortunatly I think their quality has went way down from when they first came around. They told me that once they run out of what they have, BD will no longer exist as it does now.
They are supposed to be redesigning their whole product line.
They said the quality should go up again too.
 So basicly they admitted to me that their gear just is not as good as it used to be.
Has anyone noticed the coloring of the actual products have turned just about clear compared to the coloring of the liquid when they first came out ?
Before their tren looked like maple syrup. It was almost brown in color.
Now it barely had any color to it.
And the adropen was crystal clear in the last few bottles I had.
At the end of my cycle I went to just test prop @100mgs per day for 3 weeks, and that stuff came from them, but it was not made by BD. But it eneded up being the best part of the cycle.
It was the only time I actually "felt" the gear work its magic! And the dosage was almost 1/3 of what I was taking before.
I am going to try out IP's new product line of idividual amps he just came out with.
They have 5 different products , and they have been certified by GMP and the lab results are all posted.
The new "susta-ton" amps look great. I think there is over 400 mgs in one amp.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 01:53:12 PM »
G's new line is supposed to be better than BD ever was! I did an all BD cycle last year and the gear was most excellent.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 02:01:51 PM »
G's new line is supposed to be better than BD ever was! I did an all BD cycle last year and the gear was most excellent.

Cool, and do agree the BD stuff from them was top shelf.