Author Topic: what makes Bodybuilding SO FASCINATING???????? WHAT DO ALL BB HAVE IN COMMON????  (Read 1489 times)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
What is it that makes a Professional Bodybuilder so fascinating! Why do 'the public' so desperately want to understand what makes these athletes 'tick?'.

A bodybuilder is a unique breed of human.  They tend to be a lot more insecure than your average Joe and will compensate by acquiring large amounts of 'unnatural-muscle'.  They enjoy 'posting pictures' of themselves on the internet and will respond to the most inane questions- Psychiatrists like to refer to this type of condition as, Narcissistic-Personality-Disorder.

These athletes will do whatever it takes to 'get big'.  Being an attention junkie requires a lot of dedication. Wide spread usage of GH, anabolics and insulin will fast track results and promote recognition; something these individuals so desperately crave.

The health risks associated with using these chemicals to 'grow bigger muscles' is well documented; the mood swings, organ failure, skin disorders,  reproductive failure, psychotic episodes, -the list just goes on and on.

Bottom line is, Bodybuilders can and will, do whatever it takes, to garnish attention and be acknowledged. Let these athletes train,eat, rest and inject in peace. 

Long live the greatest sport on the planet. -From one sycophant to another, shave your head, get some tattoos, a beanie,  a shredded singlet and go and push some big numbers!

Train hard, live free!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
By public do you mean the 30 or 40 gay guys that actually show up to the shows ???

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
yeah, the mr o only attracts 40 gays per year....lol.....the capacity is 4000+ bro lol

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV

Rudee

• Getbig V
What is it that makes a Professional Bodybuilder so fascinating! Why do 'the public' so desperately want to understand what makes these athletes 'tick?'.

99.9% of the population don't give a shit about bodybuilders, thus "the public" you speak of is an extremely small minority.  I would say there are more people who follow Paintball then pro bodybuilding.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
yeah, the mr o only attracts 40 gays per year....lol.....the capacity is 4000+ bro lol
::)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
99.9% of the population don't give a shit about bodybuilders, thus "the public" you speak of is an extremely small minority.   

don't think so man, lots of people are bi-curious and would love to see HUGE OILED HUNKS POSING IN SMALL TRUNKS....if there was a BB show in my town, I'd LOVE TO SEE THOSE HUGE OILED HUNKS POSING THEIR MUSCLES IN THOSE SKIMPY POSING TRUNKS.....ID' LOVE IF AND BUY FRONT ROW TICKETS....and i think alot of people would as well  ;) :D

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
99.9% of the population don't give a shit about bodybuilders, thus "the public" you speak of is an extremely small minority.  I would say there are more people who follow Paintball then pro bodybuilding.

Bodybuilding = Underground Pseudo-Sport.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
By public do you mean the 30 or 40 gay guys that actually show up to the shows ???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

Stavios

Robert the Bruce, who in your opinion has the biggest "package" between Jay and Ronnie

thanks

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
A bodybuilder is a unique breed of human.  They tend to be a lot more insecure than your average Joe and will compensate by acquiring large amounts of 'unnatural-muscle'.  They enjoy 'posting pictures' of themselves on the internet and will respond to the most inane questions- Psychiatrists like to refer to this type of condition as, Narcissistic-Personality-Disorder.

One word:

Arvilla!
Ron: "I am lazy."