Author Topic: cool vid  (Read 1238 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: cool vid
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 04:50:29 PM »
These guys are in a hard core lockdown so probably lack adequate protien.  I worked for the state of California though on forest fires with prisoners (less than 5 years on sentance, must be good prisoner, no sex crimes, etc.) and they had a lot of swole guys.  Got paid for their work too.

Their biggest protien source, although they could mail order supplements, was peanut butter, by the 5 gallon bucket.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 05:04:17 PM »
thats the best program they got these days. no better way to teach discipline and 'goal setting' then lifting weights. those guys have a better shot at learning about themselves and learning skills then any 'rehab' would.. most of those guys got into that position because they had no discipline or anything constructive to do growing up. maybee this can be something to keep them strait once they get out

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 05:36:56 PM »
These guys are in a hard core lockdown so probably lack adequate protien.  I worked for the state of California though on forest fires with prisoners (less than 5 years on sentance, must be good prisoner, no sex crimes, etc.) and they had a lot of swole guys.  Got paid for their work too.

Their biggest protien source, although they could mail order supplements, was peanut butter, by the 5 gallon bucket.

Were you an inmate?  My cousin's doing that right now, they've got them going out to the desert cleaning out dry shrubs and crap ;)

Great program...I think they should put them at the front lines of all these fires here in Cali ;)
just not good enough

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 06:01:29 PM »
These guys eat 3 meals a day MAX and are benching 400 pounds. Just more evidence dissproving the nutrition you see in bodybuilding mags, etc..

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »

Not an inmate no, I worked for the California Conservation Corps and thought about working in Corrections.  I commend good inmates though and think society should honor their end of the "social contract" and respect they served their time when they get out.  It would save a lot of souls.
Were you an inmate?  My cousin's doing that right now, they've got them going out to the desert cleaning out dry shrubs and crap ;)

Great program...I think they should put them at the front lines of all these fires here in Cali ;)

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 07:39:02 PM »
I think its bullshit really, your in jail you shouldnt be having a good time.
big or bust

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 08:52:45 PM »
These guys eat 3 meals a day MAX and are benching 400 pounds. Just more evidence dissproving the nutrition you see in bodybuilding mags, etc..

Prison meals are high caloric meals as you can see many of them are not Bodybuilders physique more larger fat and thickness meaning power lifters with one max rep......ask them to go rep for rep...most powerlifters cant notice i said most and not all. there is a big diffrence between a power lifter and bodybuilder.

Im liking the fact that these guys are lifting with positive attitudes...not looking at time wasting away but have a focus and goal...like winning there weight class and overall winners...Blacks and whites are cheering each other on to conquer that steel....and I love the religous dude...did you see the fire in his eye...determine to lift for the lord.....lol....that all right with me.