Author Topic: Gayest clothes EVER!!!!  (Read 4656 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Gayest clothes EVER!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 01:59:32 PM »
Sure, you would and then you would make out with me and all of your "boys" would laugh at you too..

:o :o
K

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 02:01:19 PM »
:o :o

No, but really, you mean to tell me that the first button down shirt in a black color would not work at a nightclub?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 02:08:24 PM »
No, but really, you mean to tell me that the first button down shirt in a black color would not work at a nightclub?

Maybe a few select could carry it off - most would look like tools though...
K

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 03:07:25 PM »
every single shirt i saw here is homo fit,,i do admit though of wearing those more than couple times,,but oh brother it is homoic to the 10th degree,, the black shirt is the worst  :D if it had a v neck maybe,, but it just looks homoic on anyone no matter how much muscle you got on you and no matter how low your bodyfat% is,,the material is what makes it homoic,,on dillet it looked even worse than on me,,complete homo ;)

by the way,,no matter what stage of my development i wear those shirt when i go out,,every single girl HATED IT,,and said it looked gay,,and im talkin 90s here not 2000s :D
fallen angel

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 03:36:09 PM »
every single shirt i saw here is homo fit,,i do admit though of wearing those more than couple times,,but oh brother it is homoic to the 10th degree,, the black shirt is the worst  :D if it had a v neck maybe,, but it just looks homoic on anyone no matter how much muscle you got on you and no matter how low your bodyfat% is,,the material is what makes it homoic,,on dillet it looked even worse than on me,,complete homo ;)

by the way,,no matter what stage of my development i wear those shirt when i go out,,every single girl HATED IT,,and said it looked gay,,and im talkin 90s here not 2000s :D

LOL - if you could not get away with it - then none can  ;)
K

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 04:34:30 PM »

material? lol whats it got pink lights built in it?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 07:15:42 PM »
where can i order 1?

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2007, 05:39:02 AM »
"Cruise wear" Very popular amongst the pier set.  ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2007, 05:43:24 AM »
who knows, the designer maybe be a F.ag himself

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2007, 06:04:03 AM »
Its a stereotype.
I personaly think those gay shirts are cool.
Just the models look like gay but clothes are quite cool.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2007, 06:35:24 AM »
amazing you guys call clothes designed and worn by heteros, gay. Are you going to tell me the Sistine Chapel was painted by a straight guy next. hahahahahah

Problem is no originality, monster insecurity.. Always waiting to be told what to wear and how to look. whats the matter don't your girlfriends dress you guys? or do you even have girlfriends? :'(

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2007, 10:32:30 AM »
amazing you guys call clothes designed and worn by heteros, gay. Are you going to tell me the Sistine Chapel was painted by a straight guy next. hahahahahah

Problem is no originality, monster insecurity.. Always waiting to be told what to wear and how to look. whats the matter don't your girlfriends dress you guys? or do you even have girlfriends? :'(
Right.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2007, 10:48:17 AM »
I heard you get a one month free membership to DerekAnthony.com with the purchase of two or more of those shirts.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2007, 10:49:24 AM »
Those clothes look cool, Imma buy them all.
I wonder if they have any purple or pink variations ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2007, 12:01:19 PM »

I just don't get it ?  Why do all homo's  think everyone is just like them..?. If you look at a homo(not knowing they're fags) and give them a nod..... They quickly assume you're a guy??

If you dress nice....They assume you have a little fudge in you..?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2007, 01:02:32 PM »

No... there is a difference in looking like a clown and having something that is a master piece. How dare you even associate the Sistine Chaple with that abomination of a clothing line.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2007, 01:17:02 PM »
No... there is a difference in looking like a clown and having something that is a master piece. How dare you even associate the Sistine Chaple with that abomination of a clothing line.
It's simple...he along with you and Apenis ..are sissy's, that believe everyone is just like you ...or should be just like you !!

Hope that helps !??