Author Topic: DOES SQUADFATHER LIFT WEIGHTS OR EXERCISE OR DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3469 times)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Do you?

yes

Hope this helps

PS squadfather is fat. He is getting owned on Mayhem and MuscularDevelopment now.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
yes

Hope this helps

PS squadfather is fat. He is getting owned on Mayhem and MuscularDevelopment now.

wow- just wow- this is huge!!!!!  he must be devastated his legendary fantasy world status in the bb community is now lower than Vince Goodbum!!!   :'(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Squadfather likes to do his ab crunches in the nude.

P

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Let's see some proof then 8)

Unlike you homo's I don't need to validate myself to a bunch of internet geeks who take this shit too seriously.

I'm content to sit back and watch squadfather's fantasy world crumble around him.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Unlike you homo's I don't need to validate myself to a bunch of internet geeks who take this shit too seriously.

I'm content to sit back and watch squadfather's fantasy world crumble around him.

So when Sars did what you do now, which is not post pics, you'd call him a coward etc but when you do the same it's because you don't need to validate yourself? ;D

You're right about the 'I don't need to validate myself by posting pics' parts, but tell me Xpac, why won't you post a pic just the same - are your looks THAT big a liability? ;D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
So when Sars did what you do now, which is not post pics, you'd call him a coward etc but when you do the same it's because you don't need to validate yourself? ;D

You're right about the 'I don't need to validate myself by posting pics' parts, but tell me Xpac, why won't you post a pic just the same - are your looks THAT big a liability? ;D

HAHAHA Life's a bitch isn't it?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

HAHAHA Life's a bitch isn't it?

Don't get so pessimistic just yet! The Swahili guy that's hung like a horse that you dream about may just be around the corner ;D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Don't get so pessimistic just yet! The Swahili guy that's hung like a horse that you dream about may just be around the corner ;D

::)

Rockhead

• Getbig II
Why did Sarasm post his pic anyway?  Did he lose a bet or something?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Don't get upset fuckface. I was just making a joke ;D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Don't get upset fuckface. I was just making a joke ;D

Hey Kiwi, remember sanity? Around what point do you feel that you lost touch with it? Was it when Squadfather owned himself and posted his pic? Was it when the whole board turned against you guys for being queer? Was it when you thought you were kicked out of the squad and wrote those most homo bitchy post ever?

Gayer then thinking internet friends are real

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I really can't see why xpac2 posts. Every thread he starts ends up with him massively self-owning himself.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I really can't see why xpac2 posts. Every thread he starts ends up with him massively self-owning himself.

self-owning is an art that xcack2 has been able to perfect

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Hey Kiwi, remember sanity? Around what point do you feel that you lost touch with it? Was it when Squadfather owned himself and posted his pic? Was it when the whole board turned against you guys for being queer? Was it when you thought you were kicked out of the squad and wrote those most homo bitchy post ever?

Gayer then thinking internet friends are real

I know why you think that mate. I'm still the same, except I've changed my posting style cause you all collectively said that the 'gay stuff' was lame and killing the V board (which it wasn't).

I know you never said that and won't cause you're actually one of the few people who don't take the boards seriously unlike all the rest of us, most of whom claim the opposite ;D

I've just got something new that I'm trying out for test rides at the moment thats all - maybe it's not new. Gimme a couple of days or so, I'll make a 'Xpac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother' post that'll make you proud ;D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I know why you think that mate. I'm still the same, except I've changed my posting style cause you all collectively said that the 'gay stuff' was lame and killing the V board (which it wasn't).

I know you never said that and won't cause you're actually one of the few people who don't take the boards seriously unlike all the rest of us, most of whom claim the opposite ;D

I've just got something new that I'm trying out for test rides at the moment thats all - maybe it's not new. Gimme a couple of days or so, I'll make a 'Xpac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother' post that'll make you proud ;D

excellent.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

I'm not sure it was the "gayer than' paragraphs, but the threads that were titled "14 inch mulatto cock pics" and then "HI BLUTO" on the first post that pushed most people over

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I'm not sure it was the "gayer than' paragraphs, but the threads that were titled "14 inch mulatto cock pics" and then "HI BLUTO" on the first post that pushed most people over

Hahaha even bottoms like Bluto need some attention from me once in a while due to being mod of this hell hole, Have :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Hahaha even bottoms like Bluto need some attention from me once in a while due to being mod of this hell hole, Have :)
his jelousy is epic

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
his jelousy is epic
you fuckin cum stain,shit satin..you're posts are so fuckin lmae and your english is like shit..man you gotta be the post lamest,the most retaded POS ever..eat horse shit and die
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
you fuckin cum stain,shit satin..you're posts are so fuckin lmae and your english is like shit..man you gotta be the post lamest,the most retaded POS ever..eat horse shit and die
brutal paki wiping his ass with his hand meltdown

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
brutal paki wiping his ass with his hand meltdown
see you fuckin walking AIDS virus.i guess that virus entered your body through some gays dick covered with shit from his earlier victims ass..fuck off shit stain
RATM RULZ THE WORLD