Author Topic: Has anyone else been affected by the closing of Florida anti-aging clinics?  (Read 1652 times)

muscleluvr

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
I had been doing low-dose test thru a HRT clinic for about 8 months.  Prior to that, I did two test, deca, hgh, and anavar cycles through the same clinic and got great results.  Now that many clinics have closed due to the shutting down of two major compounding pharmacies, I am wondering what options are left.  Would ideally like to continue doing the anti-aging route, even if that meant having to fly down to Fla to see a doc.  Does anyone know of any anti-aging docs/clinics still practicing?  Would also consider using alternative sources, but can't seem to put that puzzle together.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
We already spoke I know through pm, but only 3 of the probably (from what I know) 2 dozen closed.  Signature Pharmacy is open still as well.  They can't force anyone to close unless they're found guilty.  I got 2 boxes of gH from my HRT in Florida, through Signature, this past week.  The 3 that closed were the one's using the doctor who wasn't even licensed.  Everything else is fine.

muscleluvr

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Thanks for clearing everything up.  Guess I was given a lot of misinformation from the clinic I was using, including that Signature Pharmacy had closed (that is the same pharmacy that my clinic was using).  I did know that the doc had been arrested, but I thought it was related to prescribing meds without physically examining the patient.  Interesting to know that he was actually unlicensed.  Puts this whole thing in a more reasonable light.

trab

• Getbig V
I got a contact today from a rep. They still  in Biz, but more strict than the past.

muscleluvr

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Thanks Trab.  I also got a contact today (an e-mail) from the clinic I was using.  They should be opening up again soon, but--as you said--following stricter requirements.  The guy I was working with was excellent, so I am definitely relieved.

trab

• Getbig V
I think there will be changes with a new establishment in power re: importation & foreign origin pharmacy
products. Its breaking the bank in a lot of states. This is insane, if you are in contact w/ congressional
peps who may be sympathetic, lay it on them. They ALL  are not nuts.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
We already spoke I know through pm, but only 3 of the probably (from what I know) 2 dozen closed.  Signature Pharmacy is open still as well.  They can't force anyone to close unless they're found guilty.  I got 2 boxes of gH from my HRT in Florida, through Signature, this past week.  The 3 that closed were the one's using the doctor who wasn't even licensed.  Everything else is fine.

first off signature pharmacy is seprate from what went down.there two sides of the bussiness.the pharmacy is open till this day I live 5 min away.

strength

I had been doing low-dose test thru a HRT clinic for about 8 months.  Prior to that, I did two test, deca, hgh, and anavar cycles through the same clinic and got great results.  Now that many clinics have closed due to the shutting down of two major compounding pharmacies, I am wondering what options are left.  Would ideally like to continue doing the anti-aging route, even if that meant having to fly down to Fla to see a doc.  Does anyone know of any anti-aging docs/clinics still practicing?  Would also consider using alternative sources, but can't seem to put that puzzle together.

NO

littlechris

• Getbig II
yes there are clinics still in business who are compliant and are not breaking any laws. snow666 referred me to one and they have helped me. i had to get a physical and a blood test.  it cost me $4000 to get my products, but i am completely compliant and am not commiting a felony. sure i could have purchased the products on the black market for a quarter of the price, but i would be subject to state prison time and i would not know the quality of the products. for me its an easy choice. ya wanna be BIG, ya gotta pay the price. my other option is to be small and be in prison, easy choice bros.

-lc

strength

yes there are clinics still in business who are compliant and are not breaking any laws. snow666 referred me to one and they have helped me. i had to get a physical and a blood test.  it cost me $4000 to get my products, but i am completely compliant and am not commiting a felony. sure i could have purchased the products on the black market for a quarter of the price, but i would be subject to state prison time and i would not know the quality of the products. for me its an easy choice. ya wanna be BIG, ya gotta pay the price. my other option is to be small and be in prison, easy choice bros.

-lc

it cost me 200 for a 20 week cycle.  wish i had your paycheck

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.

littlechris

• Getbig II
paycheck???  no, i had to put that on my credit card. theres no way in hell that i am going to get this on the black market, get my door kicked in, go to jail, have to hire an attorney, lose my job, house, vehicles because im incarcerated, etc.  so in actually, $4000 is pretty cheap. a criminal dfense attorney alone will cost me $7000.

-lc

strength

bro, i dont think thats gonna happen if you get popped for a couple  bottles of test.  do those clinics also prescribe anti-anxiety meds?

muscleluvr

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
I completely agree with littlechris.  The clinic route is outrageously expensive, but for me it has been well worth the extravagant price.  I did not start this whole process until my mid 40's, which automatically put me at greater risk than someone in their 20's.  The clinic required a detailed physical exam and medical history along with extensive blood work.  I did not have a clue as to what I was doing, and the adviser from the clinic walked me through the whole process.  I am sure I could have found alternative sources--but for someone in my isolated situation, the clinic option made the most sense.  I had decided that I was going to do steriods one way or the other, and I was not all that worried about being busted for making small purchases--but using the clinic eliminated any legal risk whatsover.  Doing steroids in an informed way and using the clinic route are two of the best decisions I've ever made.

trab

• Getbig V
I hope youz geting HGH in the deal at that price.