Author Topic: Outsourcing...i just cancalled one of my cred cards..  (Read 2693 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Outsourcing...i just cancalled one of my cred cards..
« on: March 25, 2007, 12:43:37 PM »
i called to get some credit card checks..and someone named "brad" picked up..with a HEAVY indian accent..

upon asking he said he ws from india..

so i asked why his name ws brad if he ws indian and he answered" that personal..i cant answer that"

RIGHT ::)...so i transfered my balance and calcalled my card..

the end..

i suggest yall cancel cards that outsource..
carpe` vaginum!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Outsourcing...i just cancalled one of my cred cards..
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 12:56:14 PM »
I am surprised the Shadow didn't attempt to phone-sex you...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 01:14:03 PM »

Does that include those which outsource to prisons here in the U.S.?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 01:42:26 PM »
i called to get some credit card checks..and someone named "brad" picked up..with a HEAVY indian accent..

so i asked why his name ws brad if he ws indian and he answered" that personal..i cant answer that"

the end..

was it citibank?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 01:55:20 PM »
They are pressured to take alias names when working in call centers Brad, cindy, John etc etc.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 02:03:12 PM »
They are pressured to take alias names when working in call centers Brad, cindy, John etc etc.

Everbody that works in a call center uses an alias. Indian call center workers use English names to make it easier for us.

Toxic. Can you imagine if people where you live didn't use your dad's business' because of his heavy accent?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 02:17:28 PM »
So what if they have accents? They're just hard working people trying to scratch out a living..

And btw there's nothing wrong with outsourcing. If it's more efficient to pay people overseas to do things then of course businesses are going to outsource. I bet you most americans that have a simple understanding of simple economics also understand that maximized efficiency is the law of the land.

Diesel, no point in asking toxic that question as he'll reply saying his father has no accent because of his Mouhgul and sindhi heritage.  ;)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 05:41:46 PM »

the end..

Just a quick note..................

Anytime you cancel a credit card, it affects your CREDIT SCORE. It will go down. Consider before you do it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 07:07:14 PM »
Just a quick note..................

Anytime you cancel a credit card, it affects your CREDIT SCORE. It will go down. Consider before you do it.

this is basically true but to clarify, one of the factors that's weighted into your score (the black box developed by the Fair Isaac's Corporation aka FICO score) is the ratio of your outstanding credit balances to your total available credit.  Closing an account here or there will not effect your score that much, but closing many accounts, thus reducing your available credit, will skew that ratio and have a negative impact on your scores. 

The best thing is to keep your ratio of balance/credit limit @ ~ 35-40%.

One problem with this part of the FICO system is that many credit companies don't report the credit limit correctly.  Some only report the highest outstanding balance as if that's the high limit and this can sometimes skew the score down too.   

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2007, 10:25:12 PM »
So what if they have accents? They're just hard working people trying to scratch out a living..

And btw there's nothing wrong with outsourcing. If it's more efficient to pay people overseas to do things then of course businesses are going to outsource. I bet you most americans that have a simple understanding of simple economics also understand that maximized efficiency is the law of the land.

Diesel, no point in asking toxic that question as he'll reply saying his father has no accent because of his Mouhgul and sindhi heritage.  ;)

The accent, which makes them difficult to understand, is only part of the problem.  The biggest issue is that people who were raised in a third-world culture have absolutely no idea how to relate to Ameican consumers.  When people are calling a call-center, it's usually because they have a problem and are already frustrated, then they get to talk to Mahooobabababab from Bangalore (Who goes by "Mitch"), who has absolutely no fuccking clue how to properly address the situation beyond his stupid flowchart and script he's given to follow.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 10:37:00 PM »
Exactly, these people don't understand consumers' way of thinking. I've had a few frustrating encounters with these call centers, and they don't seem to realize that I don't have to play by their stupid rules, that I can simply hang up and take my business elsewhere...

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 04:18:37 AM »
Though I don't think the Indian people are doing anything wrong, I agree that outsourcing is an easy way out for the credit companies or companies that rely on them to service the customer.

Don't be rude to the call center people, write or email the company directly. Ususally enough of these, and loss of business, will resort in a change.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 10:23:25 AM »
Does that include those which outsource to prisons here in the U.S.?

i'd like to see that....

i'd like to see many of these " i got rights as a criminal" girls to spend a day...juuuust 1 day in a paki prison..

they'd piss on his face and cut out his tongue for complaining..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 10:28:09 AM »

Toxic. Can you imagine if people where you live didn't use your dad's business' because of his heavy accent?

thing is mate..90% of the time my dad will apologize for his accent and ask the other person if that person understood him...

if talking to a black person he'll just outright say..speak slow..i have problems understanding black people talk..but the sincerity with which he says it usually delivers a smile in return..

i can honestly say i dont know a SINGLE person thats as wel off as me dad and as humble..the guy had an army of servants under him in paki yet he has no problem taking out the trash at the station if a female employee is working..  :)

and he wont change the name his mum and dad gave him just to make a few bucks..

of course i see the irony and my on personal bias in the above speech..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 10:34:27 AM »

And btw there's nothing wrong with outsourcing. If it's more

i'm an American now..as yeah i vouch for the paki cric team..and i did had a good life in paki .but my loyalties lie here now BEFORE i'd even consider another country..

outsourcing takes $ and jobs away from this country..

and changing your name to Brad when ya call me does nothing to impress me..esp when i know its a lie cause of your accent..

hypocracy on their parts only breeds my elitist attitude..for when ya tel me you are brad and sound like a bad lawnmower..i'm already pissed at you for lying..

got it..or does your low class up bringing leave no room for proper behaviour ?

see ya expect me to be seated on a high horse..and now you r gonna whine when i show up on one :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 10:36:27 AM »

When people are calling a call-center, it's usually because they have a problem and are already frustrated, then they get to talk to Mahooobabababab from Bangalore (Who goes by "Mitch"), who has absolutely no fuccking clue how to properly address the situation beyond his stupid flowchart and script he's given to follow.  ::)

THANKYOU! :)
carpe` vaginum!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 11:15:19 AM »
yeah, if you ever end up in a prison over there and even in that niehgborhood of countries...sucks bigtime for you!
Valhalla awaits.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 12:32:57 PM »

got it..or does your low class up bringing leave no room for proper behaviour ?

see ya expect me to be seated on a high horse..and now you r gonna whine when i show up on one :-\

I had a better up bringing than you. For one I was born and brought up in the states and not some shitty terrorist country.  ;)You do not even extend patience to some dude who's probably struggling to feed his family..

And btw, outsourcing is more efficient for corporations and higher corporate profits have proven to spur the economy forward. Happy to see your Oxford education serving you well.

And I personally never call their helpdesks. It's just better to call regular customer support and deal with a woman who atleast speaks english. Did this when I had a problem with my citi debit card and she resolved the situation quick.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 04:00:40 PM »

I had a better up bringing than you. For one I was born and brought up in the states and not some shitty terrorist country

bullshit...you posted a pic a while back and i'm calling bullshit.. :)
homeless people are also born in the USA  ;)
and i can pretty much bet a $thou that ya STILL have a bengoli accent..

dontcha?  ;D  ..

thought so..

And btw, outsourcing is more efficient for corporations and higher corporate profits have proven to spur the economy forward. Happy to see your Oxford education serving you well.

sooo you'd turn on this country given a better chance to make more $  :-\

i wouldn't...my CAMBRIDGE (i took the english oxford exam after i got a C on the cambridge  test) education also taught me the proper thing to do...and loyalty..

missing in the lower classes who are $ bound at all costs..

perfect example = the new american hiphop culture.

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »
n oh..i just realized..

you'll always find a reason to argue with me..

the class gulf cant be breached...

if it can..go ahead post a pic next to mine..the class difference will be immediately apparent.. :)
BUT you'll find some excuse not to..right? orrrr will you call me out on the 225 for 10 squat..yadayada ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2007, 04:19:19 PM »

bullshit...you posted a pic a while back and i'm calling bullshit.. :)
homeless people are also born in the USA  ;)
and i can pretty much bet a $thou that ya STILL have a bengoli accent..

dontcha?  ;D  ..

thought so..

sooo you'd turn on this country given a better chance to make more $  :-\

i wouldn't...my CAMBRIDGE (i took the english oxford exam after i got a C on the cambridge  test) education also taught me the proper thing to do...and loyalty..

missing in the lower classes who are $ bound at all costs..

perfect example = the new american hiphop culture.

I do not have an accent, but I bet you do because you came here at such a late age.  ;)

How did my old picture dintinguish our respective classes? In the states it's not about your daddy or my daddy, but about individual ability and intelligence. My family owns pharmacies and gas stations yet I do no brag about them because honestly they are not impressive accomplishments. Just assholes selling rice fields back home and getting loans here and paying them off by being cheapasses. Sounds like your family, no?  ;)

And it has nothing to do with turn on anything. It's called capitalism and it's dictated via supply and demand. If Citibank cuts expenses by oursourcing to India and increases it's net income, dividends then more power to them as it'll cause the American economy to grow. It's the free market and an open mind that seperates America from shitholes like pakistan and bangladesh, try and understand that.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2007, 04:54:16 PM »
I do not have an accent, but I bet you do because you came here at such a late age.  ;)

actually i do..esp when drunk..ya see i learned english from the english..  :-\  so i do have a bit of an english accent..

My family owns pharmacies and gas stations yet I do no brag about them because honestly they are not impressive accomplishments.

bullshit...i remember ya first when ya joined..you were muslim back then no?  then voila..you r an athiest when i start posting my beliefs on the religion..but wait..not only all of a sudden you r an athiest..you HATE muslims all of a sudden..  ::)  and spew shit on hetre ya wouldn't admit to your folks.. :-\

. It's called capitalism and it's dictated via supply and demand.

spoken like low class foriegner that took a class or 2 at the local community college..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 05:02:37 PM »
I've always been atheist. Back when I joined I was lost like you in that I defended Islam and now I choose not to because I admit I was misguided back then about the dangers of the islam and faith in general.

spoken like low class foriegner that took a class or 2 at the local community college..

Talking about yourself? You are a foreigner as you were born in Pakistan.   ;)

;D I'll have finished my bachelors in 2 more years. I am 20 now and already I am better and smarter than you. And my only claim in life aren't my uncle's gas stations.  ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2007, 05:53:46 PM »
I've always been atheist. Back when I joined I was lost like you in that I defended Islam and now I choose not to because I admit I was misguided back then about the dangers of the islam and faith in general.

you know you can get white girls without trying soo damn hard right? :-\

Talking about yourself? You are a foreigner as you were born in Pakistan.   ;)

did ya see me deny that..lol..plus i stand up for my muslim family every chance i get..

you r a turncoat that says shit on here you wouldn't dare say in front of your folks  ;)

look at that word in caps..a few more times..

carpe` vaginum!