Author Topic: 'A Body To Die For'  (Read 19677 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: 'A Body To Die For'
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 09:38:11 PM »
Someone needs to find out what caused this cause it certainly wasn't steroids. Sadly the Doctors and the media have found their scapegoat.  :'(

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 09:45:26 PM »
I believe very little of that story. Very little.

After further review, I believe none of it.
a

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 10:04:04 PM »
Your body doesnt go into organ failure from taking nandrolone or testosterone. 

Exactly.  They were quick to "mater-of-factly" blame the androgens without ever explaining or justifying the how and why.  Without doing that, they may as well have said "it was raining out the day he died...  blame the weatherman".  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 10:11:43 PM »
She opened the safe. Inside it was a plastic bag with eight 30-milliliter bottles, four brown and four clear. "Testosterone," it said on the brown ones, next to a homemade label with a caricature of an overly muscled man

That should have been his first clue not to use it.  It probably wasnt even test that he shot.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 11:07:27 PM »
its a shame she refused to allow the medical examiner to do an autopsy then again she lost a kid very sad situation not here to judge

as far as the drugs go a week ago they had a pic of the bottles in google news def some third world country shit like from iran or pakistan or somethin.

and he kepts in in some safe? they claim he took gh because of his jaw line where did he keep that

certain things dont add up

lets remember this kid was a drinker and god knows what else

regardless hes dead and may he RIP

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 11:12:27 PM »
its a shame she refused to allow the medical examiner to do an autopsy then again she lost a kid very sad situation not here to judge

as far as the drugs go a week ago they had a pic of the bottles in google news def some third world country shit like from iran or pakistan or somethin.

and he kepts in in some safe? they claim he took gh because of his jaw line where did he keep that

certain things dont add up

lets remember this kid was a drinker and god knows what else

regardless hes dead and may he RIP

hey iranian test is some good shit just couse it had a losy label doesnt mean it came from there, it could have been some hick made it in his bath tub.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 11:20:10 PM »
For years Pete and Barb wore interchangeable jeans, waist 29, but that changed. His arms began to bulge with slabs of muscle, and his neck and chest thickened and hardened, as his weight increased to 170, 180, 190 - all the way to 215. Jamie noticed his jawline becoming more pronounced - a common side effect of HGH - and Pete's girlfriend said his back had developed severe acne - a condition that often accompanies steroid use.

:o what a monster!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 11:22:11 PM »
hey iranian test is some good shit just couse it had a losy label doesnt mean it came from there, it could have been some hick made it in his bath tub.

Through most of the 80's & early 90's, one of the finest drugs in the world was "Riverside County Bath tub Chicken Crank." That stuff was unrivaled for potency and quality. I swear to Elvis; one big rail of that shit and you could drive from San Francisco to La Paz Mexico and back, without stopping (2,300 miles) as long as you had a cooler full of Coors Light. ;D
a

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2007, 12:05:04 AM »
This is like saying somebody got lung cancer and died from smoking a pack of cigarettes..

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2007, 12:24:26 AM »
I mostly agree. Nandrolone and test could not have caused such a reaction... but it was probably not a virus -- there are very powerful oral steroids that could have. Metribolone in doses higher than 1mg/day can cause permanent damage, and even higher doses can probably shut your liver down entirely. It's also pretty easy to find, so he may have had access to it...
what is Metribolone? Does it have another name? Is it methlyated---is that why its so harsh on the liver?

sounds like one of those kids who just blindly did whatever he could get his hands on--not doing any research or using the slightest common sense

very propagandish vibe to the article---as expected--------------why would he be responsible for his own decisions or actions

they make it sound like some secret dark cult climbed into his bedroom at night and chanted spells into his ear forcing him to use the demon poison known as "steroids"

im a natural but this holier than thou witchhunt against steroids actually causes these problems----gaurenteed if steroids were legal and he had a doctor giving him them and monitoring his health and educating him he would defintly not have died.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2007, 12:24:45 AM »
The story is complete bullshit. Test and nandrolone wouldn't have done that to him - otherwise why do Doctors prescribe them to people? The guy probably had some kind of disease he knew nothing about, maybe exacerbated by fake or unsterile gear.

And for gh to have given him a pronounced jawline in a few months he must have been injecting more of that shit than Ronnie and Jay combined!

I feel sorry for him.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2007, 12:38:54 AM »
i read couple of the  important sentences of this garbage article

to begin with i would check into the family,,the family got problems,,something is fucked from within the family,,

now because the family has problems,,,it created this infantile,,a guy 160lb at 6'2 dont go on no hormones,,it showes extreme behavior,,and that means he done it with other substances beside hormones,,mama didnt know didnt care,,sister was too busy fuckin the highschool football star in those times,,

this infantile died because he had problems that were far superior to hormones,,this guy had a loose screw somewhere from within the family and that fucked his life and brain later on in life,,living with sister and mom in basment bring in weights after getting dui's,,,i can assure you the guy had 100 other problems,,this is one screw in the head buddy,,most likely pre existing condition in addition to fucked up brain as a result of extreme substance abuse in earlier years and prior to death,,the aas was probably fake olive oil,,this guy couldnt get legit hormones trust me on that

hormones had nothing to do with his death

waste of 6 min of my time
fallen angel

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2007, 12:45:31 AM »

to begin with i would check into the family,,the family got problems,,something is fucked from within the family,,

now because the family has problems,,,it created this infantile,,a guy 160lb at 6'2 dont go on no hormones,,it showes extreme behavior,,and that means he done it with other substances beside hormones,,mama didnt know didnt care,,sister was too busy fuckin the highschool football star in those times,,

this infantile died because he had problems that were far superior to hormones,,this guy had a loose screw somewhere from within the family and that fucked his life and brain later on in life,,living with sister and mom in basment bring in weights after getting dui's,,,i can assure you the guy had 100 other problems,,this is one screw in the head buddy,,most likely pre existing condition in addition to fucked up brain as a result of extreme substance abuse in earlier years and prior to death,,the aas was probably fake olive oil,,this guy couldnt get legit hormones trust me on that

You have an agenda to promote and justify your own drug usage to yourself and others around you.
This article has the purpose of showing a correlation between drugs and health problems.
Pot meet kettle.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2007, 12:48:09 AM »
Maybe he just took some Advil or something..

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2007, 12:49:57 AM »

as always a very insightful post  GH--------------yes something does seem fishy about this guy's whole story----i was thinking substance abuse also

what is this metribol GH is it dbol or something?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2007, 12:53:50 AM »
you do not die from steroids! period!

you can go right now and take 200mg dianabol a day for 2 months straight and an 2 gram of testosterone a week,,,you can inect every single day 5 diff times during the day and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU,,football players do it,,powerlifters do it,,bodybuilders do it,,baseball players do it,,basketball players do it,,,swimers do it,,,sprinters do it,,,cyclist do it,,

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU UNLESS

1) YOU USED DIRTY NEEDLES,,EVEN IF ITS YOUR OWN NEEDLES THEY GOT TO BE CHANGED EVERY TIME,,
 GOT DEEP ABCESS AND DIDNT TAKE CARE OF IT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WOULD,,THEN YOU MIGHT FIND YOURSELF INFECTED AND DEAD! BLOOD INFECTION!

2) HAD PRE EXISITING CONDITION YOU WERE AWARE OF OR NOT AND SHOULDNT MESS WITH ANY MEDICATION YOUR DOC DIDNT APPROVE!

3) USED PAIN KILLERS AND OR NARCOTIC DRUGS! THOSE ARE THE KILLERS THOSE ARE THE KILLERS THOSE ARE THE KILLERS!
fallen angel

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2007, 12:58:52 AM »
"He spent $300 monthly at GNC, according to his sister, Jamie, 22. When he lifted, he had his heavy metal music blaring - "Anger music," he called it - and pushed himself to almost complete exhaustion.
Aren't you overdoing it?" his mother would ask."

Hahahahah I have no sympathy for these loosers. Add gh15 post to my argument.

Media frenzy craving for attention.

Hope this helps.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2007, 01:06:59 AM »
"He spent $300 monthly at GNC, according to his sister, Jamie, 22.

Probably the no xplode

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2007, 01:16:01 AM »
"He spent $300 monthly at GNC, according to his sister, Jamie, 22.

Probably the no xplode

Probably Muscle Tech's shit, which was pushed by the GNC employee....... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2007, 01:25:40 AM »
i mean think about it,,

person 160lb at towering 6'2 going and decide to get some muscle,,,

he dont go into the local gym and work out naturally so he can atleast be 180lb in no time,,,he dont go to grocery store and buy more food or go and sit in chinease restaurant for good warm soup so he can gain some weight,,,

what he does is,,

he go and find steroids online most likely fake,,then go into the local gnc and spend 300$ insted of paying rent somewhere for his own place,,he buy the fake drugs online yet dont buy the supp online for half price gnc would sell them,,,you can see where i go with it,,

he go and start working out HOME,,so no one can see him,,he doesnt go and enter a gym and do it like normal human being,,what does he have to hide?

those are years over years of problems,,for him 1+1 will = 11 and not 2 ,,he was just a little off in the head,, some beer and x on friday with little bit of crystal meth weed and at times cocaine for the sharpness,,and little bit of anabolics,,,then go blame the anabolics which were 99% fake since his muscles were still stuck at 14-15 inches flexed,,if it wasnt sad i would be making a smiliy face

if he had pre existing condition then i would put the mama in jail!
fallen angel

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2007, 01:35:14 AM »
What Apenis Principle was he on

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2007, 01:53:37 AM »
what is this metribol GH is it dbol or something?

Metribolone is methylated trenbolone (methyltrienolone) -- very powerful (lab tests have shown it to be 300 times more powerful than methyltest, milligram for milligram,) relatively easy to find, and very, very toxic. In fact, it's the most toxic oral steroid that you can find anywhere. The only steroids more powerful -- dimethyltrienolone (which is basically the same as methyl-tren but with an addition methyl complex at the 7-carbon position) and 7alpha,17alpha-Dimethyl-17beta-hydroxyandrost-9(11)-en-3-one  (1000x as powerful as methyltest!) -- are not available for purchase anywhere. Trust me on this.
If steroids are indeed the culprit -- and I rather doubt it -- metribolone and/or cheque drops are most likely to blame.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2007, 02:17:50 AM »
Metribolone is methylated trenbolone (methyltrienolone) -- very powerful (lab tests have shown it to be 300 times more powerful than methyltest, milligram for milligram,) relatively easy to find, and very, very toxic. In fact, it's the most toxic oral steroid that you can find anywhere. The only steroids more powerful -- dimethyltrienolone (which is basically the same as methyl-tren but with an addition methyl complex at the 7-carbon position) and 7alpha,17alpha-Dimethyl-17beta-hydroxyandrost-9(11)-en-3-one  (1000x as powerful as methyltest!) -- are not available for purchase anywhere. Trust me on this.
If steroids are indeed the culprit -- and I rather doubt it -- metribolone and/or cheque drops are most likely to blame.

fuck that.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2007, 04:10:38 AM »
whats the bet this kid used to be a meth head, before he hit the basement and stopped banging his sister.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2007, 04:33:52 AM »
Nobody knows what happened for sure. Not the mother, not the doctors, not the congressman. The steroids may have been from an underground lab, and might have contained toxic compounds.
Pure & sterile Testosterone will not cause organ failure.