Author Topic: 'A Body To Die For'  (Read 19672 times)

sushikuineo

Re: 'A Body To Die For'
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2007, 04:37:39 AM »
DNP is fetal drug.
RIP Pete  :'(

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2007, 04:45:21 AM »
you do not die from steroids! period!

you can go right now and take 200mg dianabol a day for 2 months straight and an 2 gram of testosterone a week,,,you can inect every single day 5 diff times during the day and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU,,football players do it,,powerlifters do it,,bodybuilders do it,,baseball players do it,,basketball players do it,,,swimers do it,,,sprinters do it,,,cyclist do it,,

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU UNLESS

1) YOU USED DIRTY NEEDLES,,EVEN IF ITS YOUR OWN NEEDLES THEY GOT TO BE CHANGED EVERY TIME,,
 GOT DEEP ABCESS AND DIDNT TAKE CARE OF IT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WOULD,,THEN YOU MIGHT FIND YOURSELF INFECTED AND DEAD! BLOOD INFECTION!

2) HAD PRE EXISITING CONDITION YOU WERE AWARE OF OR NOT AND SHOULDNT MESS WITH ANY MEDICATION YOUR DOC DIDNT APPROVE!

3) USED PAIN KILLERS AND OR NARCOTIC DRUGS! THOSE ARE THE KILLERS THOSE ARE THE KILLERS THOSE ARE THE KILLERS!

200mg of dbol a day...so enstein, what abt your liver and kidneys? :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2007, 04:50:58 AM »
You gotta realize that everybody respond different to roids - one gets a heart attack from 200mg Test a week and other juicing for 20-30 years with over 2 g weekly and are healthier than ever...It's not just for evrybody....
Exactly. Plus that first pic might even be someone different. You can't see his head. Secondly, it thats the best he could do sauced....he has some major problems and needs to reconsider training naturally before he dibbles and dabbles with AAS.

PB

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2007, 05:07:56 AM »
You must email the Reporter to let them know this is an false diagnose...
They are fighting to shut down vitamin shops and GNC and reserve the right to access medical records .

The fight is real! The Magazines need to step up and do some reports to off set this nonsense.

I hope the family finds peace and sorry for their lost, however the cause of death is Organ failure not steroids....

TRUR STORY

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2007, 07:38:06 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_sports/2007/03/25/2007-03-25_a_body_to_die_for.html

BEFORE                                                AFTER

What do you guys think of this story?

Special "Inquiring Mind" Ed

So that's buff?  A body to die for?   This idiot died because he was too stupid to live.  It's nature's way of weeding out the imbeciles.   

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2007, 08:03:40 AM »
he probably never cycled whatever the shit he was taking, and for christ sake, steroids didn't kill him, he must have had some conditions prior to that. Next time, read the labels, if you're not already dead :(

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2007, 08:06:09 AM »
i read couple of the  important sentences of this garbage article

to begin with i would check into the family,,the family got problems,,something is fucked from within the family,,

now because the family has problems,,,it created this infantile,,a guy 160lb at 6'2 dont go on no hormones,,it showes extreme behavior,,and that means he done it with other substances beside hormones,,mama didnt know didnt care,,sister was too busy fuckin the highschool football star in those times,,

this infantile died because he had problems that were far superior to hormones,,this guy had a loose screw somewhere from within the family and that fucked his life and brain later on in life,,living with sister and mom in basment bring in weights after getting dui's,,,i can assure you the guy had 100 other problems,,this is one screw in the head buddy,,most likely pre existing condition in addition to fucked up brain as a result of extreme substance abuse in earlier years and prior to death,,the aas was probably fake olive oil,,this guy couldnt get legit hormones trust me on that

hormones had nothing to do with his death

waste of 6 min of my time

True, his parents neglected him growing up and now they want to blame steroids for their absolute complete failure as guardians and protectors.

There is far more parental neglect going on than people realize. Child abuse is not just hitting a child, it is the low grade continouus neglect that persists for years that does far more damage to innnocent kids than parents will ever realize or will ever admit to.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2007, 08:39:31 AM »
200mg of dbol a day...so enstein, what abt your liver and kidneys? :)

im sorry my friend let me fix this for you,,here it goes

you can take 200mg a day dianabol with 100mg anadrol a day for 3 months,,and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU HEALTH WIZE,, nothing wil happen to kidnys nor liver,,doesnt matter if you take liver  52 58 69 or 760,,it just dont matter,,drink lots of water for over all kidny health and do not do not do not mix in pain killers and or narcotics,,,because this will cause you health problems and or death

you refuse to understand people,,over 50% of the general AMERICAN PUBLIC IS ON HORMONES! im talking about more than 5 out of 10 people who walk the streets infront of you are on either growth hormone,,,aas,,fat burners like ephedrine etc,,

over 90% of fitness enthusiastic in the united states of america are on hormones,,9 out of 10 people who enter a gym now days are on hormones,,

but if its easier for you,,you can believe vicky nicole that whore was on trimspa and that was the reason she looked like a fit barbie and not the sack of fat she really was,,or maybe she was on extra vitamin c,,,,,

from my HUGE EXPERIENCE IN THE HORMONE FIELD I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE WAY AMERICAN GIRLS,, MAINLY EARLY 20S,,, CHOSE TO LOSE WEIGHT NOW DAYS INVOLVES THE  FOLLOWING DRUGS:

HUMAN GROWTH,,CRYSTAL METH AND OR  COCAINE DEPENDS ON WHAT THEIR LOCAL FUCK OF THE WEEK/MONTH GETS THEM,,AND EPHEDRINE

EVERY ONE STARTS WITH EPHEDRINE AND THEN GO ON TO HUMAN GROWTH AND THE OTHER SHIT,,,AND THAT OTHER SHIT USUALLY FINISH THEM!

AND IM TALKING HERE ABOUT GIRLS MORE THAN GUYS IN USA AS OF 2007 WHO USE THE COMBO OF GROWTH  NARCS PAINKILLERS AND EPHEDRINE IN A COMBO

fallen angel

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2007, 08:41:34 AM »
That kid is lifting in peace with lucifer some where in the underworld, so let's not underestimate him, fellas ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2007, 08:53:51 AM »
It is not Pete's fault, or the fault of the people who supplied him with the (more than likely fake) gear that he died.  It is the US governments fault for making it illegal.  Steroids today are just like alcohol was in the 1920s during prohibition.  People are going to do it regardless.  Since it is Illegal to buy w/o a prescription, people are going to home make it, and buy from overseas sources, and that is where dangers come into play.  Theres no quality assurances or standards. 

The ironic thing is that the article blames steroids for his death, yet doctors are prescribing test EVERYDAY to patients with low test levels.  Its called hormone replacement therapy.  Why would doctors prescribe this medicine to people if it causes heart attacks and liver and kidney failure?  Anyone else see the falacy here?  The tradeoff wouldnt be worth it if it really did cause health problems

homer77

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2007, 08:56:53 AM »
I wanna know what exactly was in those 30ml bottles.  It sounded like he was being duped by a jerk.  He was probably pumping himself full of fake crap and bacteria. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2007, 08:58:53 AM »

from my HUGE EXPERIENCE IN THE HORMONE FIELD I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE WAY AMERICAN GIRLS,, MAINLY EARLY 20S,,, CHOSE TO LOSE WEIGHT NOW DAYS INVOLVES THE  FOLLOWING DRUGS:

HUMAN GROWTH,,CRYSTAL METH AND OR  COCAINE DEPENDS ON WHAT THEIR LOCAL FUCK OF THE WEEK/MONTH GETS THEM,,AND EPHEDRINE

EVERY ONE STARTS WITH EPHEDRINE AND THEN GO ON TO HUMAN GROWTH AND THE OTHER SHIT,,,AND THAT OTHER SHIT USUALLY FINISH THEM!

AND IM TALKING HERE ABOUT GIRLS MORE THAN GUYS IN USA AS OF 2007 WHO USE THE COMBO OF GROWTH  NARCS PAINKILLERS AND EPHEDRINE IN A COMBO

I bet you could write a book about what some of these women groupies do to hang around with these bodybuilders.
Could you spare us a story or two?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2007, 08:59:19 AM »

that sh*t is basically just speedballing ----the sh*t that Belushi died off

bad combination---any speed and opiate together-------------i know many cats in an early grave cause of that sh*t------RIP boys

c-sharp minor

• Getbig II
  • omgwtfbbq
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2007, 09:01:03 AM »
The guy should have lifted seriously for a few years before he decided to stick himself.   Fake gear or not, injecting oneself with any foreign substance is risky.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2007, 10:01:33 AM »
Advil killed him damnit!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2007, 10:18:04 AM »
Metribolone is methylated trenbolone (methyltrienolone) -- very powerful (lab tests have shown it to be 300 times more powerful than methyltest, milligram for milligram,) relatively easy to find, and very, very toxic. In fact, it's the most toxic oral steroid that you can find anywhere. The only steroids more powerful -- dimethyltrienolone (which is basically the same as methyl-tren but with an addition methyl complex at the 7-carbon position) and 7alpha,17alpha-Dimethyl-17beta-hydroxyandrost-9(11)-en-3-one  (1000x as powerful as methyltest!) -- are not available for purchase anywhere. Trust me on this.
If steroids are indeed the culprit -- and I rather doubt it -- metribolone and/or cheque drops are most likely to blame.

7alpha,17alpha-Dimethyl-17beta-hydroxyandrost-9(11)-en-3-one, eh? You don't say.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2007, 10:45:10 AM »
HA $300 a month at GNC.  Those damn Muscltech suppplements are to blame  ::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2007, 11:59:04 AM »
So that's buff?  A body to die for?   This idiot died because he was too stupid to live.  It's nature's way of weeding out the imbeciles.   

Yes sir, Darwinism in action!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2007, 12:07:53 PM »
Maybe he just took some Advil or something..

;D
a

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2007, 12:14:36 PM »
They waste time an dmoney on a stupid article like this...everyone is shaking their  finger  at the bad steroids......in the meantime, 600,000 people a year die from smoking, 50,000 americans (more than were killed in the whole vietnam war) are killed in drunk driving accidents,,,,IF ( and its a big IF) 5 people per year die from steroid abuse.....does it warrant all thios extra attention?  Steroids are some of the most benign substances around....this idiots death had nothing to do with steroids....anyone that thinks different, really has to look at the conclusive cases of death from steroids/growth hormone.......there are NONE

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2007, 12:27:44 PM »
One thing to point out is that only the negative aspects of steroid use are printed.  You always hear about them when people die, but they never perform an autopsy or medically state that steroids cause the death.   Its just some dumbass reporter using a bunch of heresay and rumors.  News companies never report the stories of people using gear for over 20 years and being in perfect health because that doesnt sell articles.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2007, 01:29:11 PM »
good build, but if he wants to get serious about this he needs to up the dosage.

BigPopa

« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2007, 01:54:17 PM »
Please forgive me if this has been said already as I did not read everything posted but did anyone figure that this jerk off has had two dwi's.  Umm, you think he may have had a drinking problem that could have contributed to the liver failure and probably some precondition that the doctors over looked and it is just an easier escape to blame STEROIDS, oh shit, call someone, write a letter.  For fuck sake look at the obvious..

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2007, 02:11:49 PM »

oh, so you can cite the instances where test has given people heartattacks?  at any dose?

I've heard stories, + I knew a guy who's never had any problems with HDL/LDL levels  and 4 weeks into just 500mg Test/ew. 20mg Dbol ed his cholesterol levels were skyrocketing also know people who had very serious liver problems with very low doses of orals, of course that's something that you are not going to see very ofthen but it does happen , on the other side there are people who 've been abusing with roids for many years starting as a teenagers and are perfectly healthy.

Stavios

« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2007, 02:12:17 PM »
RIP Tweeter  :'(