Author Topic: 'A Body To Die For'  (Read 19679 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: 'A Body To Die For'
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2007, 02:19:57 PM »
RIP Tweeter  :'(
lol---omg that was f*cking brillant Stavios----hahahahahahahaha

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2007, 03:05:27 PM »
Misdiagnosed.

Many holes and flags in that story.

Usual evil bbing, evil supplements and heavy metal b.s.

Do an autopsy next time.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2007, 03:29:56 PM »
I was wondering when this story would surface on getbig....

Anyways....

There's some 'holes' in the story.  I know some of this issue...first hand.  This young gentleman had an abusive recreational drug/alcohol problem. 

I believe he convinced his parents & everyone else around him that he stopped taking them & turned to a more healthier lifestyle of lifting weights.  I don't think for one minute...ever stopped the alcohol or drugs....again...just my opinion.

I would bet...mixing the gear with alcohol/recreational drugs advanced a preexisting condition that he was most likely born with that was never discovered.

Can't talk much about it....but those are just my thoughts.

What is true...he was way too young to die. 

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2007, 03:43:03 PM »
I was wondering when this story would surface on getbig....

Anyways....

There's some 'holes' in the story.  I know some of this issue...first hand.  This young gentleman had an abusive recreational drug/alcohol problem. 

I believe he convinced his parents & everyone else around him that he stopped taking them & turned to a more healthier lifestyle of lifting weights.  I don't think for one minute...ever stopped the alcohol or drugs....again...just my opinion.

I would bet...mixing the gear with alcohol/recreational drugs advanced a preexisting condition that he was most likely born with that was never discovered.

Can't talk much about it....but those are just my thoughts.

What is true...he was way too young to die. 

Exactly!

So why blame a specific relatively(compared to rec drus)harmless sustance/s instead of investigating 1st?

Like an autopsy. They should be standard procedure to rule out foul play anyway.

Reason why this bothers me, is that general public views aas the same as otc sups, bbing, etc. To the uneducated, its all the same shit.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2007, 03:48:20 PM »
Exactly!

So why blame a specific relatively(compared to rec drus)harmless sustance/s instead of investigating 1st?

Like an autopsy. They should be standard procedure to rule out foul play anyway.

Reason why this bothers me, is that general public views aas the same as otc sups, bbing, etc. To the uneducated, its all the same shit.

Well....I can't speak for people....but I would make the assessment that the mother just wants to point a blame & set a cause.

Right now...Steroids are heavily in the media.  Especially with all of the Professional Athlete's getting busted & the most recent sting was in Albany, New York (ironically...not far away from where this kid lived).

She's a mother that just lost her son.  In the media eyes...steroids kill.  Well, you take these two items & you have a story to tell.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2007, 03:59:57 PM »
Well....I can't speak for people....but I would make the assessment that the mother just wants to point a blame & set a cause.

Right now...Steroids are heavily in the media.  Especially with all of the Professional Athlete's getting busted & the most recent sting was in Albany, New York (ironically...not far away from where this kid lived).

She's a mother that just lost her son.  In the media eyes...steroids kill.   Well, you take these two items & you have a story to tell.

Thats the problem

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2007, 04:09:13 PM »
just by reading the story and looking at his body, here is my 2 cents

He looks like a guy who not only has a few beers but is an alcoholic...Probably has been for years...When he turned 21 and hit the bars, he realized that he was just a little puke and saw the girls talking to the "bigger guys"...He wanted to do something about it...Started hitting the weights and probably went on gear with in the first 3 months of ever training...Typical here in the states..You see it all the time...

My bet is this kid already had a fatty liver from the drinking alone...Even if he was just a binge drinker, his liver enzymes were probably on the high end...But my guess is he drank atleast 5 nights a week and who knows what other drugs were involved but im sure they were plenyfull...What else are you gonna do living in the sticks but work on cars and pound beers and drop Percs when you can get them...

He probably had stomach problems for some time but blow them off...Thinking he just had a small ulcer or something and when he drank it felt worse...But never had it checked out...But it wasn't an ulcer but the liver was failing...I believe this kid did take some real shit and that only added to his problems...And without a doubt if he was a drunk, he was always walking around in a dehydrated state...His organs were doomed...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2007, 04:10:58 PM »
oh yeah and when he was getting stomach problems, he started pounding the advil or tylenol which of course added to his problems...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2007, 04:12:45 PM »
just by reading the story and looking at his body, here is my 2 cents

He looks like a guy who not only has a few beers but is an alcoholic...Probably has been for years...When he turned 21 and hit the bars, he realized that he was just a little puke and saw the girls talking to the "bigger guys"...He wanted to do something about it...Started hitting the weights and probably went on gear with in the first 3 months of ever training...Typical here in the states..You see it all the time...

My bet is this kid already had a fatty liver from the drinking alone...Even if he was just a binge drinker, his liver enzymes were probably on the high end...But my guess is he drank atleast 5 nights a week and who knows what other drugs were involved but im sure they were plenyfull...What else are you gonna do living in the sticks but work on cars and pound beers and drop Percs when you can get them...

He probably had stomach problems for some time but blow them off...Thinking he just had a small ulcer or something and when he drank it felt worse...But never had it checked out...But it wasn't an ulcer but the liver was failing...I believe this kid did take some real shit and that only added to his problems...And without a doubt if he was a drunk, he was always walking around in a dehydrated state...His organs were doomed...

This is pretty spot on...except for why he starting lifting.  Yes...he was an alcholoic & had trouble with the law.

Like I said...it was his form of 'supposed' rehab to convince his family he was off the booze/drugs.  He got addicted to lifting....but the drugs/booze he didn't give up.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2007, 05:01:12 PM »
Who knows he could have shot some rat poisoning.  Heard of it happening with people who home brew their shit

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2007, 05:05:01 PM »
At 4:30 Friday morning, right after Barb Kennedy got the worst call of her life, she made a call herself.

"Go get the sons of bitches," she told investigators.

I love people like this.  Yes she lost her son and I feel sorry for her for that, but come on.  No one forced him to do any of the gear, and she was too dumb to notice when he was on.  She is just in denial and likes to place the blame on other people, when really it sets squarely on her and her son's shoulders.

p.s.  What kind of 28 year old man still lives at home?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2007, 05:06:07 PM »
I love people like this.  Yes she lost her son and I feel sorry for her for that, but come on.  No one forced him to do any of the gear, and she was too dumb to notice when he was on.  She is just in denial and likes to place the blame on other people, when really it sets squarely on her and her son's shoulders.

The kind who spends 300 bucks a month at GNC?

He could have got it for 1/2 price online.

:)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2007, 06:19:10 PM »

And the kind who shares his jeans with his mom!!!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2007, 06:22:39 PM »
This is pretty spot on...except for why he starting lifting.  Yes...he was an alcholoic & had trouble with the law.

Like I said...it was his form of 'supposed' rehab to convince his family he was off the booze/drugs.  He got addicted to lifting....but the drugs/booze he didn't give up.

i didn't read the whole read...So you knew the guy? I do hope he rests in peace

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2007, 06:37:11 PM »
i didn't read the whole read...So you knew the guy? I do hope he rests in peace

no...can't say I know him personally....all I will say....is someone in my family knew him & his family

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2007, 06:52:07 PM »
Media hype. He's nothing but bones in the "Before Pic". Is that him on Juice? Please...
If so, steroids didnt kill him.
Anything w/  that Waddler in the story is a waste of eye strain to read it.