Author Topic: ATTN: Derek Anthony  (Read 1127 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
ATTN: Derek Anthony
« on: March 25, 2007, 05:02:53 PM »
You make yourself out to be such a badass, what would you honestly do if David Tua spit in your face at an expo and just stood there staring you down?

$10 says your response will look something like this...

"What the fuck do you think I'd do"

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: ATTN: Derek Anthony
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 05:04:35 PM »
His instinctive response is to lie down on his back and put his ankles behind his head...

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »
I'm seriously curious as to what Derek will reply with.  He thinks he such a badass and can beat anybody just because he's 252 lbs of steroid induced muscle.  Somebody's gonna put that disgusting prick in his place.  Maybe it'll be me and my 180lbs.  Wouldn't that be embarrassing in front of all those people Derek?  Big ole you getting KTFO by lil old me with a single punch.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 05:14:49 PM »
Tua is crazy... I'd have to pick up a brick to whip his ass myself... and even then, it might not do any damage.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 05:31:10 PM »
What makes you think that if you hit Tua with a brick he wouldn't just kill you with a single hook?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 05:32:38 PM »
What makes you think that if you hit Tua with a brick he wouldn't just kill you with a single hook?

Um.. that's kinda' my point.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 05:34:18 PM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 05:47:32 PM »
I'm seriously curious as to what Derek will reply with.  He thinks he such a badass and can beat anybody just because he's 252 lbs of steroid induced muscle.  Somebody's gonna put that disgusting prick in his place.  Maybe it'll be me and my 180lbs.  Wouldn't that be embarrassing in front of all those people Derek?  Big ole you getting KTFO by lil old me with a single punch.

That's the reality of it.

No matter how bad-ass-mother-fucker you may think you are.....there's always someone out there who can fuck you up.

But you're right, he's 250lbs or whatever ON DRUGS. I'd bet anything that Derek wouldn't go near a gym if he had to go "off". I've seen his type many times. Pathetic.
HAHA, RON.....