Author Topic: could i be wrong about the v and kiwiol?  (Read 1092 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
could i be wrong about the v and kiwiol?
« on: March 26, 2007, 01:50:54 AM »
i just realized that i could be wrong about the v and kiwiol and my criticism.

it all comes down to purpose.

IF the purpose of the v is to be a board for homosexuals, closet homosexuals, faghags, crossdressers, nuggas on the 'down low', bisexuals, bi-curious, transsexuals etc then not only does the activity and posts make perfect sense - kiwiol all of a sudden stands out as a moderator PERFECT for the job!

i dont know why i didnt see this, obviously this is the direction the v has taken since i was running it, there were ZERO  post about homosexuality back then.

and this is the stuff kiwiol is proud of.

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: could i be wrong about the v and kiwiol?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 01:59:37 AM »
i just realized that i could be wrong about the v and kiwiol and my criticism.

it all comes down to purpose.

IF the purpose of the v is to be a board for homosexuals, closet homosexuals, faghags, crossdressers, nuggas on the 'down low', bisexuals, bi-curious, transsexuals etc then not only does the activity and posts make perfect sense - kiwiol all of a sudden stands out as a moderator PERFECT for the job!

i dont know why i didnt see this, obviously this is the direction the v has taken since i was running it, there were ZERO  post about homosexuality back then.

and this is the stuff kiwiol is proud of.

You shouldn't have said this openly ;D

Cause now that you've realised this (which by the way is totally false) about the V and me, how will you explain why you post and spend more time here than on either or both your boards? ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 02:03:05 AM »
You shouldn't have said this openly ;D

Cause now that you've realised this (which by the way is totally false) about the V and me, how will you explain why you post and spend more time here than on either or both your boards? ;D

why would it be false? i almost embarrased why i attacked the v when i realize there's no need to, because it's just as you want it - a gay board in disguise.

i guess i somewhere thought it was more than that, that underneath the gayness there was a board resembling the original v board. but i dont think there is  :-\

as for me posting a lot - yes this is true at two occasions - one when i was running it (obvious)
and two - at this time in life when the theme and activity resembles when i was running it.

all time in between (the gay period) i didnt post.

Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 02:04:47 AM »
Bluto, you seem scarred from no longer being the moderator of an alphabet board.

Do you wanna talk about it? 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 02:06:53 AM »
why would it be false? i almost embarrased why i attacked the v when i realize there's no need to, because it's just as you want it - a gay board in disguise.

i guess i somewhere thought it was more than that, that underneath the gayness there was a board resembling the original v board. but i dont think there is  :-\

as for me posting a lot - yes this is true at two occasions - one when i was running it (obvious)
and two - at this time in life when the theme and activity resembles when i was running it.

all time in between (the gay period) i didnt post.

So I take it that from now on, you won't post in the V? ;D

All sarcasm aside, I do hope you continue to post in the V, Bluto. You're one of the biggest props we never asked for, but get - freely and voluntarily.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 03:31:25 AM »
Bluto, you seem scarred from no longer being the moderator of an alphabet board.

Do you wanna talk about it? 

E is part of the alphabet isn't it?  ;)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 03:32:59 AM »
So I take it that from now on, you won't post in the V? ;D

All sarcasm aside, I do hope you continue to post in the V, Bluto. You're one of the biggest props we never asked for, but get - freely and voluntarily.

Not if you keep working hard at making it a board for closet homosexuals.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 04:18:30 AM »
Not if you keep working hard at making it a board for closet homosexuals.

I'll do exactly what I did before, except maybe try do it better.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 05:19:19 AM »
I'll do exactly what I did before, except maybe try do it better.

In other words it will stay the gaysex board of getbig? allright then. as long as you're open about it i will have no problems with you being a moderator, you're perfect for the job. a closet homosexual running a board for other closet homosexuals.

Perfect match.

and with people openly gay, as yourmaaaaaa posting.

myself, i will have to join the boycot though, my interest in homosexuality is non existent...
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 05:46:20 AM »
In other words it will stay the gaysex board of getbig? allright then. as long as you're open about it i will have no problems with you being a moderator, you're perfect for the job. a closet homosexual running a board for other closet homosexuals.

Perfect match.

and with people openly gay, as yourmaaaaaa posting.

myself, i will have to join the boycot though, my interest in homosexuality is non existent...

Fine then. See you later (as in 3 seconds when you make your next reply ;D).