Author Topic: The Royal Triumvirate  (Read 1066 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
The Royal Triumvirate
« on: March 26, 2007, 02:24:26 AM »
The Royal Triumvirate consists of Heckler, Adonis and Buttsuck and has taken Getbig by storm the same way the Crew has taken over the V board and the SQUAD ;D. Here are the only pic of the Royal Triumvirate that's been released to date 8)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: The Royal Triumvirate
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 02:26:30 AM »
I'd bet my last dollar that Bluto has that DVD in his collection   hahahahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 02:40:58 AM »
I'd bet my last dollar that Bluto has that DVD in his collection   hahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha yes Count!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluto is the kind of 'guy' who goes up to beggers in the street and tells them, "Sorry buddy, I don't have any change, but I'll give you a free blowjob if you want. You can also bring along your friends. If you bring more than 12, then you'll all get a free dinner" and gives them his contact details. Hahahahahahaha gayer than sharing feelings.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 03:06:19 AM »
Hahahahahahaha yes Count!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluto is the kind of 'guy' who goes up to beggers in the street and tells them, "Sorry buddy, I don't have any change, but I'll give you a free blowjob if you want. You can also bring along your friends. If you bring more than 12, then you'll all get a free dinner" and gives him his contact details. Hahahahahahaha gayer than sharing feelings.

hahahaha yes! bluto is the type of "guy" that goes up to the girl at the supermarket, who is staning there with a tray giving out free samples of salami on cocktail sticks, bends over pulls down his pants and says "yes please!!!" and when questioned by security says "But the sign said try before you buy? and I wanted to make sure I got the right size!!!" hahahaha gayer than living in zimbabwe

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 04:25:24 AM »
hahahaha yes! bluto is the type of "guy" that goes up to the girl at the supermarket, who is staning there with a tray giving out free samples of salami on cocktail sticks, bends over pulls down his pants and says "yes please!!!" and when questioned by security says "But the sign said try before you buy? and I wanted to make sure I got the right size!!!" hahahaha gayer than living in zimbabwe

Hahahahahahaha Yes BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The story goes that Bluto recently went into Subway and ordered 2 footlongs. When asked what he wanted, he's said to have replied, "I'll have cajun chicken, swiss cheese with extra meat on garlic bread with all the salads, a little bit of salt and no jalapenos on the first one." And when the waitress asked him what he wanted on the other footlong, he's said to have grinned and replied, "Oh, don't worry about any salads or meat. I just need something to sit on". Hahahahahahaha gayer than auditioning for American Idol.