Author Topic: "POLICE are cleared of any wrong doing?"  (Read 2610 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
"POLICE are cleared of any wrong doing?"
« on: March 26, 2007, 03:54:56 AM »
I am not saying this scumbag didn't deserve this...because he most definately did....However,the police aren't above the law and should be held accountable for their actions just like the rest of us.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/ht621345.html

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
Re: "POLICE are cleared of any wrong doing?"
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 02:29:27 PM »
I am not saying this scumbag didn't deserve this...because he most definately did....However,the police aren't above the law and should be held accountable for their actions just like the rest of us.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/ht621345.html

i can't believe my eyes...  you are crying for this piece of shit?  i bet you wouldn't be crying for him if that was your brother he shot in the face????  they should have taken him back upstairs and thrown him out the damn window...one less piece of shit in this world.  instead you and I will be suportting him the rest of his life.  justice?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 02:35:25 PM »
I have no problem with beating the guy to a pulp and leaving him physically and mentally scarred for life (I don't believe in the death penalty), but it should only be done after he has been convicted of a crime.

Did he do it, yes, but that doesn't mean that the process which is a FOUNDATION of this country can be simply tossed to the side.

No one is "crying" for this guy, but we do "cry" for the justice system. If you throw the system away for this guy, it will happen again and again... Eventually, there will be no system at all.

I have no real sympathy for him, but I do have sympathy for the process that we should ALL try to uphold... That's what this country is all about.

After he is tried and convicted, I have no issue with someone beating him to a bloody pulp if that is what the conviction handed down.

People act like prison is so great... Take away the bullshit then... make prison mean something... No TV, No videogames, none of the "comforts"... Make prison what it's supposed to be.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 02:44:52 PM »
it is kind of upsetting that nothing was done to the cops, but everyone knows that if you killa cop and they catch you they will beat the piss out of you... so i dont feel bad for him

at the same time i cant say i feel too bad for the cop that got hot in the face ... dumbass should have done his job better

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 02:46:19 PM »
I have no problem with beating the guy to a pulp and leaving him physically and mentally scarred for life (I don't believe in the death penalty), but it should only be done after he has been convicted of a crime.

Did he do it, yes, but that doesn't mean that the process which is a FOUNDATION of this country can be simply tossed to the side.

No one is "crying" for this guy, but we do "cry" for the justice system. If you throw the system away for this guy, it will happen again and again... Eventually, there will be no system at all.

I have no real sympathy for him, but I do have sympathy for the process that we should ALL try to uphold... That's what this country is all about.

After he is tried and convicted, I have no issue with someone beating him to a bloody pulp if that is what the conviction handed down.

People act like prison is so great... Take away the bullshit then... make prison mean something... No TV, No videogames, none of the "comforts"... Make prison what it's supposed to be.

OK, now we are getting somewhere...  I can agree with that.  I guess it bothers me so much because my father was a police officer.  and always seemed to me that people only recognize when cops do something wrong.  I don't stand by those police officers actions on that man, but I am sure that they were overcome with the emotion of seeing one of their own lying in a pool of blood with his face opened up.  that would have thrown me into a violent rage.  BUT, i do agree with what you said about prison.  take all the shit away.  just slide some bread  under their door and a little water.  no weights, no tv, no showers, no outside time, no communication...etc.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 02:52:35 PM »
OK, now we are getting somewhere...  I can agree with that.  I guess it bothers me so much because my father was a police officer.  and always seemed to me that people only recognize when cops do something wrong.  I don't stand by those police officers actions on that man, but I am sure that they were overcome with the emotion of seeing one of their own lying in a pool of blood with his face opened up.  that would have thrown me into a violent rage.  BUT, i do agree with what you said about prison.  take all the shit away.  just slide some bread  under their door and a little water.  no weights, no tv, no showers, no outside time, no communication...etc.

I understand where you're coming from... I understand where they are coming from too, but we can not turn into those which we despise... By not allowing the system to do it's part, they are becoming that which they have sworn to protect against... It's a vicious cycle.

I get that these guys were emotionally charged, and I can show them some leniency, but they too should be held accountable for what they did.

Again, I'm not faulting them, but if someone shot my brother in the face, and then I beat him to a pulp for doing so... I too am a criminal, and have become that which I detest.

I would expect to face some penalty.... and it would be WORTH it. I would have no issue with it at all.

As far as the guys in prison... I agree... they should be in solitary... ALL of them... period. 1 hour a day in the yard and that's it... No more... and that hour is just to remind them of what they're missing... That's how prison is supposed to be.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 09:53:17 PM »
that was great.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 11:45:42 PM »

I completely agree...well said. I am in no way crying for this piece of shit...HE deserved it.

Put the shoe on the other foot for a minute...If your friend or family member was killed and the person who did it was arrested...What do you think would happen to you if you waited outside the courthouse and started to beat the piss out of him when he arived? Hell even if you only TRIED to hit him,you would be arrested on the spot.....police men and women should be held accountable for their actions just like the rest of us...that was my only point.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 11:50:31 PM »
OK, now we are getting somewhere...  I can agree with that.  I guess it bothers me so much because my father was a police officer.  and always seemed to me that people only recognize when cops do something wrong.  I don't stand by those police officers actions on that man, but I am sure that they were overcome with the emotion of seeing one of their own lying in a pool of blood with his face opened up.  that would have thrown me into a violent rage.  BUT, i do agree with what you said about prison.  take all the shit away.  just slide some bread  under their door and a little water.  no weights, no tv, no showers, no outside time, no communication...etc.

Just like when someones child is murdered by some sicko...I am sure the parents are overcome with emotion...can't imagine anything worse than losing a child to some sicko...but we all know if they take the law into their own hands they will be arrested,no questions asked.Sad but true.

jrock

• Getbig IV
  • Test does a body best
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 07:32:31 AM »
Another piece of shit city trash got dealt the hand that he deserved!

Deal w/ it.  Bleeding heart liberals make me sick. 

No one, not even the news broadcast even mentions or appears concerned w/ the health of the detective that got shot in the face.  May I remind you he is the VICTIM!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 10:26:05 AM »
Another piece of shit city trash got dealt the hand that he deserved!

Deal w/ it.  Bleeding heart liberals make me sick. 

No one, not even the news broadcast even mentions or appears concerned w/ the health of the detective that got shot in the face.  May I remind you he is the VICTIM!!!

nobody said he didn't deserve it. I have to obey the laws so should the police.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 01:17:11 PM »

agreed!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 01:48:48 PM »
I'm happy he was "de-humanized"

They should fix him up all good and proper then do the same shit to his face, OVER AND OVER :P
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 02:28:17 PM »
I think he got his injuries from jumping out the window and resisting arrest. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 05:15:41 PM »
I'm happy he was "de-humanized"

They should fix him up all good and proper then do the same shit to his face, OVER AND OVER :P
And why does he deserve to be treated like a human anyway, if he's gonna go around and do this to other human beings  ??? We need to re-examine our ideas of human dignity as it applies to criminals like him, who either willingly dont uphold to the same standard or don't have the ability to.
follow the arrows

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 05:47:43 PM »
And why does he deserve to be treated like a human anyway, if he's gonna go around and do this to other human beings  ??? We need to re-examine our ideas of human dignity as it applies to criminals like him, who either willingly dont uphold to the same standard or don't have the ability to.

It's not about HIS humanity... it's about civilized society's... It's quite simple... If you let an animal turn you into an animal, the animal wins.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 06:54:21 PM »
Question is whould you if it was your dad, or brother, or lover that was shot and you had a chance at the guy?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 07:11:52 PM »
Question is whould you if it was your dad, or brother, or lover that was shot and you had a chance at the guy?

I'm not saying I wouldn't seek revenge either, but that doesn't make me "right".

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 12:41:31 AM »

Oh I most definately would try and kill him...and you know as well as I do that I would be arrested for it.

THAT was my only point.The scumbag deserved it,no doubt.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 12:42:30 AM »
I think he got his injuries from jumping out the window and resisting arrest. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

hahaha maybe he "fell"

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 08:36:36 PM »
it was just allergies....

looked o.k. to me. nothing a little benadryl wouldnt fix.....

sandycoosworth

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 09:13:57 PM »
its kinda hard to feel bad for a cop who got shot in the face when his cop friends did that to someone ... cops like to play by their own rules so its kinda gratifying to see one get some payback

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2007, 11:48:27 PM »
its kinda hard to feel bad for a cop who got shot in the face when his cop friends did that to someone ... cops like to play by their own rules so its kinda gratifying to see one get some payback

Well I don't agree about it being nice to see a cop shot in the face...that part was horrible. I do get some satisfaction whenever I hear of a Cop being punished for stepping over the line(which isn't that often)..but I don't want to see them physically harmed....just treated the same as the rest of us,that's all.