Author Topic: Hey BlockHead  (Read 3495 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Hey BlockHead
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2007, 01:08:37 PM »
Do what you guys got to do I don't mind.

mikediesel started this thread anyway. He asked so I answered.

I'm staying NEUTRON. Like Ferris Bueller. Kind of hip with everyone...except for tiny tit fecal stains like the shadow or el maiachi and bluto.

X,

Hahahaha...sorry man. My posts tend to be 'EPICS'.

Yes. I am actually. Pics to be posted soon. I feel good. Anyoneis welcome to hit me up on my thread in the 'Y'. Ask me anything and everything. I'll keep it real.

this has been Block's 'annus horribilis' , first the close call at the court house and now torn between friends in this bitter upheaval of getbig. You must feel like the Queen of England did in 1992 during the royal divorce and the fire at Buckingham palace. I feel for you dude. It will get better. You, like the Queen will survive.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 01:14:14 PM »

I know. I keep playing the Grateful Dead hit in my head 'Touch of Grey' to get me through it.

"...I will...GET BY..I will...Get By...I will get by-y-y I will survive..."

Or Snoop's Gin and Juice...

"  with so much drama in the LBC it's kind of hard being TheBlock-H-E-A-D but somehow someway I keep pumping out funky post(s) every single day..."
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2007, 01:44:01 PM »

Oh brother. fucking look at you, id like to see your "big powerful ass" without the ability to be a mod. Tell me, when are you going to really go to a real bodybuilding show?, I have something for you, mr. bad ass.
V board is shit, everytime i engage you on any board you run like the bitch that you are, fucking pussy.
Whats is like to worry about loosing your beloved Mod position?, pathetic

Better yet whats it like to be a member of the squad?, watching you hang on these past days is proof as to the pathetic asswipe that you are.

I remember seeing a body like yours, and watching it get raped in jail over and over again.  hahahahahaha

Don't worry ill introduce myself to you before I give you a present.  you will so be my little bitch, hell you already are!

Hey turd, I was going to ask you - what happened to getting me kicked off the V? ;D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2007, 02:37:50 PM »

Oh brother. fucking look at you, id like to see your "big powerful ass" without the ability to be a mod. Tell me, when are you going to really go to a real bodybuilding show?, I have something for you, mr. bad ass.
V board is shit, everytime i engage you on any board you run like the bitch that you are, fucking pussy.
Whats is like to worry about loosing your beloved Mod position?, pathetic

Better yet whats it like to be a member of the squad?, watching you hang on these past days is proof as to the pathetic asswipe that you are.

I remember seeing a body like yours, and watching it get raped in jail over and over again.  hahahahahaha

Don't worry ill introduce myself to you before I give you a present.  you will so be my little bitch, hell you already are!

okay tough guy ::)