Author Topic: The V board is honored  (Read 5931 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: The V board is honored
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2007, 07:02:11 AM »
oh my bad Big_mal...i was just being stupid..i dont mean those things. really just busting balls.

and this 'looking from a far shit ..." dont fool yourself, not sound cliche' ish but most of my friends from college were black... and still are... and I didnt grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth either..cause Im older, finished school and got a job I cant buy the type of nike and jeans i always wanted as a kid? hahah Im posting to you while I sit im my suit...my best freind from college is black, works in the city as well but both of us know where we came from. Im not hating on you or drkaje...

oh ok..thats cool.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2007, 07:04:40 AM »
L

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2007, 07:06:09 AM »
You are a sad sad man...You think because im young black i should get an cadillac and put some ds on that bitch huh....or get some gold teeth...Bitch that shit aint cool...and if you lived it you would see...your little punk ass lookin at it at a far...that shit aint cool...Grow up...get out of the nikes and jeans...Farragamos and slacks is what i wear...and is it because im a tom? no fuck face im a grown ass man...By you saying success is being a sell out is racist beause that means you believe that blacks natural position is unsuccessful..

Brutal maturism issues

Haha relax dude. JJ's just messing with you.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2007, 07:32:48 AM »
brutal assimilation story  , uncle tom called ...wanted his life back

::) ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2007, 02:33:08 PM »
Dballn, EVERYONE is a racist to some degree.

Put yourself in this scenario if you are black or white:

You come to a fork in the road. Your car breaks down and you need help. You only know that the family
that leaves down the one road is black and the family that lives down the other is white, but you do not
know either of them personally.

Every single white person alive will go to the white family and every single black person alive will go to
the black family. Racism to some degree is instinctual.

There are alot of white people I can't stand and would never open my door if they knocked on it, soley by their mannerism and/or appearance. That's not considered racist. If I don't let a black person in because of their mannerism and/or appearance, I more than likely would be labeled a racist, but in actuality I am treating them the same.

Most normal people judge people individually.

Yes I agree with you to a certain extent.  I was brought up in a somewhat narrow minded white southern household.  However when I joined the Marines I did start to see people as individuals not as just a person defined by their race.  However....There are people, race aside (Americans included) who are very patriotic to their own countries.  I don't care what race you are, If you are on the other end of my sights you are the enemy.  It would be a blanket statement to say I hate Arab's as a whole, but I do hate the ones I faced in battle and I show no remorse for the ones that were killed.  Never lost a nights sleep thinking about it.  Just as they feel no sympathy towards dead US soldiers.  I would say I am a bit prejudiced, but I would not call my self a racist.  I have many a friend of different ethnicities, The only difference is, is that my friends will admit where they came from.  Even my middle easter friend is not ashamed to say he middle easterner, but hey he isn't the one who blew up the WTC. 

I understand Kiwi's thought that we are all human, we are defined by out actions and words.  But we must never abandon our culture or heritage.  So Kiwiol....Why will you not disclose your nationality?  No one gives a shit, If you were like shadow, people would rag you, buy you are a very articulate person.  No one (well I can't speak for everyone) is going to slight you for your ethnicity.  You can't choose your parents, you can only choose the person you become.

Sorry it was so wordy.
\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2007, 03:03:27 PM »
I understand Kiwi's thought that we are all human, we are defined by out actions and words.  But we must never abandon our culture or heritage.  So Kiwiol....Why will you not disclose your nationality?  No one gives a shit, If you were like shadow, people would rag you, buy you are a very articulate person.  No one (well I can't speak for everyone) is going to slight you for your ethnicity.  You can't choose your parents, you can only choose the person you become.

I don't choose to disclose my ethnicity cause I have no ethnicity. In the eyes of others, in a political context, I do, but not in my eyes which is the only thing that matters to me.

I'm not like the average person and I don't do anything that qualifies me to be ethnic - culturally or socially or whatever. I want you guys to make your minds up about me based on what I voluntarily disclose here.

I'm neither pride nor ashamed of my ethnicity - I don't feel any connection to it whatsoever.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2007, 03:18:47 PM »
I don't choose to disclose my ethnicity cause I have no ethnicity. In the eyes of others, in a political context, I do, but not in my eyes which is the only thing that matters to me.

I'm not like the average person and I don't do anything that qualifies me to be ethnic - culturally or socially or whatever. I want you guys to make your minds up about me based on what I voluntarily disclose here.

I'm neither pride nor ashamed of my ethnicity - I don't feel any connection to it whatsoever.

Ok....Hypothetically, If you were sent a census poll and you were required to fill it out.  What would you pick?  I know that you are not ashamed of who you are and who you've become, well that at least the Vibe I get from you.  However I did sense some shame in you when you said you were born in some Shitty third world country.  I was born overseas since my father was on post at the time of my birth.  So the country is irrelevant to my race.  I was just wondering what your ethnicity was.  I know lot's of Jews who are jewish by birth but don't feel as though they have any connection with the Race/Religion.  Some of those guys have more Tattoos than I do. 

I'm probably way off base, but If you've seen the movie the Believer, You may be conflicted like the main character.

No one is going to give two shits as to what ethnicity you are.  Well maybe Bluto.

Peace out brother....

\

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2007, 05:07:14 PM »
Kiwi you there?  PM me.
\

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2007, 06:10:28 PM »
OOhRah Dballin! What years were you in? I was in from 90-96
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2007, 07:08:47 PM »
OOhRah Dballin! What years were you in? I was in from 90-96

98-00 active 00-02 inactive.  Been to Iraq?
\

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2007, 07:14:57 PM »
Semper fi marines.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2007, 02:58:01 PM »
Semper fi marines.

You know it brother.  There's just a part of the corp discipline that stays with you forever.
\