Author Topic: Anyone remember when Mr.Magoo was institutionalized for suicidal thoughts?  (Read 3958 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahaha, this fucking yahoo was on the verge of killing himself a few years ago, questioning his sexuality and in the midst of one of the grandest human meltdowns ever and he thinks he's in the position to talk shit.

Where do these fucking people come from? In my book, if your life is that fucked up, you aren't worth shit. Admitting to being a homo and now denying it? Pathetic.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
hahahaha, this fucking yahoo was on the verge of killing himself years ago, questioning his sexuality and in the midst of one of the grandest human meltdowns ever and he thinks he's in the position to talk shit.

Where do these fucking people come from? In my book, if your life is that fucked up, you aren't worth shit. Admitting to being a homo and now denying it? Pathetic.
you fuckin think as if everybody sucks other than yourself..brutal internet tough guy attitude..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
you fuckin think as if everybody sucks other than yourself..brutal internet tough guy attitude..

I live knowing I'm better than all of you. Chalk it up to being one cocky mofo.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I live knowing I'm better than all of you. Chalk it up to being one cocky mofo.

I always said you are the white version of me...I got a swagger about myself also....shadow is  post stalker BF and looks like you are his next victom

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I live knowing I'm better than all of you.
blah blah blah blah blah..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V

hahahaha, sorry you got shit on in life. Try to make something out of yourself instead of being a little troll bitch.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hahahaha, sorry you got shit on in life. Try to make something out of yourself instead of being a little troll bitch.
hahahah you're calling me a troll..brutal irony ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

hahaha  a pic of your pop slappin you right before disowning you for life because of your homo erotic statements

Fury

• Getbig V

I always said you are the white version of me...I got a swagger about myself also....shadow is  post stalker BF and looks like you are his next victom

hahahaha yes!!! I love being me.

hahahah you're calling me a troll..brutal irony ::)

The thing is that I'm still better than you though. Being that I'm better than you, I can do what I want. You're just a sniveling little twunt.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hahahaha yes!!! I love being me.

The thing is that I'm still better than you though. Being that I'm better than you, I can do what I want. You're just a sniveling little twunt.
you're just a loser..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
hahahaha, this fucking yahoo was on the verge of killing himself a few years ago, questioning his sexuality and in the midst of one of the grandest human meltdowns ever and he thinks he's in the position to talk shit.

how do you remember this since you weren't even registered when this happened?  oh yeah you read it in another thread and now you're trying to pass it off as if you know anything about it. hahaha as if you don't post enough now you're digging up 3-4 year old posts. oh yeah you bird-boned pussy you look like crap you know you're not better than the shadow hahaha.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
how do you remember this since you weren't even registered when this happened?  oh yeah you read it in another thread and now you're trying to pass it off as if you know anything about it. hahaha as if you don't post enough now you're digging up 3-4 year old posts. oh yeah you bird-boned pussy you look like crap you know you're not better than the shadow hahaha.

Obviously a dipshit gimmick like you doesn't know too much about Mayhem.  ;)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Obviously a dipshit gimmick like you doesn't know too much about Mayhem.  ;)

sure i do, you saying that you were over at gayhem kissing the asses of the mods and pros 3-4 years ago? i get you practiced your cock sucking skills over at gayhem then when you knew you were good you came over here and started trying to get in the squad.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
sure i do, you saying that you were over at Mayhem kissing the asses of the mods and pros 3-4 years ago? i get you practiced your cock sucking skills over at Mayhem then when you knew you were good you came over here and started trying to get in the squad.

I have about 10 posts on my Mayhem account. I read it and didn't bother posting because I had nothing to add to it. Don't be upset guy, I've been around the block longer than a gimmick like you. I know it eats at you but hey, grow up sometime and you might stop caring.  ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
yeah, zach did kiss some serious ass kissing back then on mayhem

Fury

• Getbig V

You mean he's actually stopped? He's been swinging from a different nutsack his entire time he's existed on this site.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
I have about 10 posts on my Mayhem account. I read it and didn't bother posting because I had nothing to add to it. Don't be upset guy, I've been around the block longer than a gimmick like you. I know it eats at you but hey, grow up sometime and you might stop caring.  ;D

hahaha epic confused sexuality from hours of looking at oiled up guys in thongs while a virgin in high school.
I'm Nick's role model!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
the 'great' Bezerk Fury is getting Brutally p@wn3d by "teh Shadow" hahahahah
L

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
fuck off you fuckin walking AIDS virus..who infected your asshole you fat pig?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
fuck off you fuckin walking AIDS virus..who infected your asshole you fat pig?

SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you speak out against the legendary Havenbull!!!!!!

Your tapeworm just called for you, they said stop pissing around on the internet cause they are waiting for their weekly cup of scavenged rice kernels!!!!!!!!!!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you speak out against the legendary Havenbull!!!!!!

Your tapeworm just called for you, they said stop pissing around on the internet cause they are waiting for their weekly cup of scavenged rice kernels!!!!!!!!!!!!
hows the havenbill cavity search going on you fuckin homo erotic freak >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
hows the havenbill cavity search going on you fuckin homo erotic freak >:(

Why are you so angry Sushant, I mean you get sunshine pretty much all year round, and you dont have to walk to the toilet to take a s**t?

Some people just don't know how lucky they are

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Why are you so angry Sushant, I mean you get sunshine pretty much all year round, and you dont have to walk to the toilet to take a s**t?

Some people just don't know how lucky they are
:P :P :P :P :P..lame dickhead comment..hows your mom?is that slut ok cuz i heard she got infected with AIDS...dayum you're mom is nasty
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
:P :P :P :P :P..lame dickhead comment..hows your mom?is that slut ok cuz i heard she got infected with AIDS...dayum you're mom is nasty

::)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
RATM RULZ THE WORLD