Author Topic: The men of getbig... how you seem to me... a study.  (Read 5302 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
The men of getbig... how you seem to me... a study.
« on: March 26, 2007, 04:42:33 PM »
Another weekend of fighting...  I know I posted this before. Had to look for it on the Y. But in the clip I love how the one male goes after the one other at the end. It's poetic. Which you never do. You always go for the throat of one, en masse. I'm really, really okay with my estrogen and the girl talk board...don't know how you do it. But this is you.   :)

&mode=related&search=

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: The men of getbig... how you seem to me... a study.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 04:53:00 PM »
Lesbian! :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 04:58:54 PM »
 :) If you watched it, you know I'm not.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 05:00:27 PM »
:) If you watched it, you know I'm not.

Better keep it that way!!!!!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 05:05:21 PM »
Better keep it that way!!!!!

I'll try, but the temptation is most hard...

oh just watch it...you know I'm right.  :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 05:16:32 PM »
deedee is the official sexyness of the v board! recognize bitches >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 05:23:35 PM »
That was a cool video. Those lions got WRECKED, until the end of course.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 05:58:06 PM »
That was a cool video. Those lions got WRECKED, until the end of course.

No, the females got wrecked. The one male lion did his business.  ;) Herd of hyenas, one male lion. It's the world.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 06:29:10 PM »
No, the females got wrecked. The one male lion did his business.  ;) Herd of hyenas, one male lion. It's the world.

It's all about attitude. The male lion isn't so much bigger than the females compared to a whole pack of Hyenas. He was just ready to fucking die for his pride and he was going to take a shitload of those little muthafukkers with him. the Hyenas sensed this and bolted

Definition of a badass

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 08:26:11 PM »
Lesbian! :)

No Doc, Deedee has deep seated fantasies of being a gorgeous Germanic sex slave for a well built, ruggedly handsome SS officer.

I'm betting she's masturbated to that fantasy quite a bit.   

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 08:37:35 PM »
deedee is the official sexyness of the v board! recognize bitches >:(

well, ripitupbaby took off and looks like Khani is mia from the V, what about STella??

Deedee is sexier than STella?  (Can't say, never seen a pic of either, except STella's abs)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 08:42:01 PM »
well, ripitupbaby took off and looks like Khani is mia from the V, what about STella??

Deedee is sexier than STella?  (Can't say, never seen a pic of either, except STella's abs)

Take my word for it Count, we're going to have more female posters than ever before, posting here regularly a few days from now 8)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 01:30:51 AM »
Another weekend of fighting...  I know I posted this before. Had to look for it on the Y. But in the clip I love how the one male goes after the one other at the end. It's poetic. Which you never do. You always go for the throat of one, en masse. I'm really, really okay with my estrogen and the girl talk board...don't know how you do it. But this is you.   :)

&mode=related&search=

Que?

Muchacha, en ingles, por favor.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 04:08:00 AM »
Que?

Muchacha, en ingles, por favor.

-Hedge

Hedge, do you read everything?  :-\

I noticed this weekend when I went down to the Y to see if Danielson posted any new Hollywood news, that there seemed to be another blood feud happening. So I read a few threads on the Y and the V, and thought how terribly the guys talk to each other, always ripping each other apart, and how it always seems you end up en masse slamming one person... and how I'm happy to be a female because I would fail miserably at being a man, although you all seem to enjoy it... it reminded me of a clip of the animal kingdom, so I posted it, although it was abstract for this board. This was after a few PMs back and forth with NBN yesterday asking about the blood feud. In response, I was called a lesbian, and someone else thinks I must have sexual fantasies about Aryan SS officers. You know, the usual related stuff.  :) Both are way off the mark.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 04:59:44 AM »
Hedge, do you read everything?  :-\

I noticed this weekend when I went down to the Y to see if Danielson posted any new Hollywood news, that there seemed to be another blood feud happening. So I read a few threads on the Y and the V, and thought how terribly the guys talk to each other, always ripping each other apart, and how it always seems you end up en masse slamming one person... and how I'm happy to be a female because I would fail miserably at being a man, although you all seem to enjoy it... it reminded me of a clip of the animal kingdom, so I posted it, although it was abstract for this board. This was after a few PMs back and forth with NBN yesterday asking about the blood feud. In response, I was called a lesbian, and someone else thinks I must have sexual fantasies about Aryan SS officers. You know, the usual related stuff.  :) Both are way off the mark.

Come on Deedles, LOL! I was treating you like one of the guys. Homo would have seemed a little mean.

We break each other's balls (a lot!), it's one of the things men do.

I've never put any thought into sex with a female in an SS suit, until now. :)

Calling our reorganization a blood feud is a little much. Besides, you missed the most important thing. Through all the shit talking, ball breaking, and stupid gay name calling there were no threats and everyone followed the board's rules. Sure, a few of us took it to comments, in case Ron was bored, but no children were harmed. There was a lot of personal conversation (private message) posting which I dislike.

You couldn't be a good man with a woman's brain. Women take things too seriously and approach far too many situations with emotion.

If there is any real question to be asked, it is if the old "It's on-line" answer is legitimate in any situation? You really have to wonder how much of what you read here is the person's real personality that can only be expressed with some sense of anonymity. I'm a lot more argumentative and annoying in person and tone things down a bit because people sometimes have a hard time knowing when I'm kidding. You should wonder how many of the people behind the keyboards are duplicitous in real life. "It's on-line" gets blurted out everytime a person crosses some imaginary social line (over the internet) and is called out.

Distance is relevant on the internet but our words/actions still can affect each other. Social, emotional, cultural and most other distances are mental creations as well. That being said, you really have to wonder at what distance people feel responsible for being honest or conducting themselves reasonably in 'real life'.  :)

P.S. Words like en masse make my brain hurt.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 05:05:45 AM »
Come on Deedles, LOL! I was treating you like one of the guys. Homo would have seemed a little mean.

We break each other's balls (a lot!), it's one of the things men do.

I've never put any thought into sex with a female in an SS suit, until now. :)

Calling our reorganization a blood feud is a little much. Besides, you missed the most important thing. Through all the shit talking, ball breaking, and stupid gay name calling there were no threats and everyone followed the board's rules. Sure, a few of us took it to comments, in case Ron was bored, but no children were harmed. There was a lot of personal conversation (private message) posting which I dislike.

You couldn't be a good man with a woman's brain. Women take things too seriously and approach far too many situations with emotion.

If there is any real question to be asked, it is if the old "It's on-line" answer is legitimate in any situation? You really have to wonder how much of what you read here is the person's real personality that can only be expressed with some sense of anonymity. I'm a lot more argumentative and annoying in person and tone things down a bit because people sometimes have a hard time knowing when I'm kidding. You should wonder how many of the people behind the keyboards are duplicitous in real life. "It's on-line" gets blurted out everytime a person crosses some imaginary social line (over the internet) and is called out.

Distance is relevant on the internet but our words/actions still can affect each other. Social, emotional, cultural and most other distances are mental creations as well. That being said, you really have to wonder at what distance people feel responsible for being honest or conducting themselves reasonably in 'real life'.  :)

P.S. Words like en masse make my brain hurt.

late shift induced meltdown  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 05:12:23 AM »
late shift induced meltdown  ;D

No, day off. Got up early and banged gf.

Have some reading to do, just didn't want Dee Dee to feel I'd outed her, LOL!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 05:58:24 AM »
No, day off. Got up early and banged gf.

Have some reading to do, just didn't want Dee Dee to feel I'd outed her, LOL!

:-\  Actually, if I were a lesbiana, I'm sure I'd be great at it, and have hundreds of girlfriends.  The nazi SS officer fantasy though is way off base.  During my alone time moments I usually imagine the darkish, overwhelming, piratelike stranger in a deserted area of the Charles de Gaulle airport.  It used to be the car park of the Istanbul airport, but I switched for political reasons.

I'm allowed to use words like en masse and au but because I actually know what they mean, and plus I'm so stressed at work these days half the time I forget how to speak English.

I was only half serious about the lion and the hyenas... although occasionally, once in a while, my heart really does go out to the one lone recipient of mass attacks and then I have to avert my eyes and go back to the girl board.   :)

All I had for breakfast was oatmeal.  :'(

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 06:09:27 AM »
The nazi SS officer fantasy though is way off base.

::)

During my alone time moments I usually imagine the darkish, overwhelming, piratelike stranger in a deserted area of the Charles de Gaulle airport.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 06:11:40 AM »
  :-\  Actually, if I were a lesbiana, I'm sure I'd be great at it, and have hundreds of girlfriends.  The nazi SS officer fantasy though is way off base.  During my alone time moments I usually imagine the darkish, overwhelming, piratelike stranger in a deserted area of the Charles de Gaulle airport.  It used to be the car park of the Istanbul airport, but I switched for political reasons.

I'm allowed to use words like en masse and au but because I actually know what they mean, and plus I'm so stressed at work these days half the time I forget how to speak English.

I was only half serious about the lion and the hyenas... although occasionally, once in a while, my heart really does go out to the one lone recipient of mass attacks and then I have to avert my eyes and go back to the girl board.   :)

I'll have oatmeal too, if it will make you feel better.

A lioness only needs the male for DNA and to kick Hyena ass. Male lions are pretty much scavengers until they get a pride to do the hunting.

Why do you think a lot of pretty girls end up being Bi or changing teams? Do they get so many offers from men that it becomes boring?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 06:16:21 AM »

;D.....sure.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 09:53:21 AM »

You always roll your eyes at me.  ;)

You don't think the idea of following someone to a deserted spot in an airport, not saying a single word, being absolutely crazy with that person, at the risk of getting caught...

...then still not saying a single word, pinning your hair back up, picking up your carry-on, getting on a plane and flying a thousand miles away is at all exciting? Maybe I just spend too much time on planes with no magazines to read.  :P

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 09:59:45 AM »
I'll have oatmeal too, if it will make you feel better.

A lioness only needs the male for DNA and to kick Hyena ass. Male lions are pretty much scavengers until they get a pride to do the hunting.

Why do you think a lot of pretty girls end up being Bi or changing teams? Do they get so many offers from men that it becomes boring?

I meant you had romance... all I had was oatmeal.

I don't think a lot of pretty girls switch teams... I think you start out that way, but I do know several lesbians who sometimes like to be with men, just for a change of pace.  My lesbiana ex-roommate at school once saw a man on the subway and decided she had to have him, although she said she had no idea why... so she did. I think though there's less stigma for women to have adventures with other women... so they do.  :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 10:07:52 AM »
Deedles,

Are you saying people in relationships talk too much?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 10:34:08 AM »
What's happened to my proposition, Deedee? Are you asking around about me? ;D