Author Topic: The men of getbig... how you seem to me... a study.  (Read 5385 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: The men of getbig... how you seem to me... a study.
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 10:34:51 AM »
What's happened to my proposition, Deedee? Are you asking around about me? ;D
i think dee dee wil do it 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2007, 10:37:26 AM »
i think dee dee wil do it 

Good, but I'd like to hear it from the horse's mouth 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 10:39:46 AM »
Good, but I'd like to hear it from the horse's mouth 8)
dude trust me therse is nothing horse about deedee 8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2007, 10:50:22 AM »
I find the anonymous sex fantasy intersting. I know people do versions of it and figure whatever floats a person's boat without somone being hurt is fine.

It's not the sex,  per se, I find interesting in that case. I'm curious what the person is missing out on in traditional relationships. Is it that they have a hard time dealing with intimacy, talk too much, listen too much, worry too much about who they're involved with to expess their true sexual self in a relationship, love the excitement risking getting caught brings to sex, and so on. I just wonder what each reason (or combination) says about the fantasizer. Even moreso what it says about people who actually follow through with the fantasy.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2007, 10:56:39 AM »
I find the anonymous sex fantasy intersting. I know people do versions of it and figure whatever floats a person's boat without somone being hurt is fine.

It's not the sex,  per se, I find interesting in that case. I'm curious what the person is missing out on in traditional relationships. Is it that they have a hard time dealing with intimacy, talk too much, listen too much, worry too much about who they're involved with to expess their true sexual self in a relationship, love the excitement risking getting caught brings to sex, and so on. I just wonder what each reason (or combination) says about the fantasizer. Even moreso what it says about people who actually follow through with the fantasy.

Could it be that sometimes its not a case of missing something in one's relationship but more like working out one's creative nature? I have fantasies of being a knight and having a massive "Braveheart" battle but does that mean I want that in my life or am missing something? I think it depends on contex of the person and there thoughts as opposed to someone who wants to make fantasy into reality and for whatever reason can't or won't follow thru in real life.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2007, 11:02:32 AM »
dude trust me therse is nothing horse about deedee 8)

Haha I meant it purely as a metaphor. I'm sure Deedee's drop dead gorgeous and looks as sweet as she sounds.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2007, 12:28:16 PM »
Haha I meant it purely as a metaphor. I'm sure Deedee's drop dead gorgeous and looks as sweet as she sounds.

:-* to you Kiwi.  I'll pm you later when I get home. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2007, 12:30:13 PM »
:-* to you Kiwi.  I'll pm you later when I get home. 

PM me a pic too!!!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2007, 12:44:16 PM »

AS is right in my case, although am sure you have a point about some people. I mostly focus on certain "aspects of the activity" like many people, but also like to create intricate stories for myself of how I might have gotten there. The risk factor is kind of hot though, isn't it?  :)  Plus, when you travel a lot you get hit on everywhere by flying businessmen... so it's just part of personal experience. Anyway, you always fantasize about what you don't normally do, don't you think?... I've never even had a one-night stand.  The one time I went out of my way to try, just to see what it would be like... he stayed the whole weekend, then we ended up together for a year, so it didn't exactly work out.  :-[

Some day you'll have to tell us yours so we can analyse you!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2007, 12:48:02 PM »
AS is right in my case, although am sure you have a point about some people. I mostly focus on certain "aspects of the activity" like many people, but also like to create intricate stories for myself of how I might have gotten there. The risk factor is kind of hot though, isn't it?  :)  Plus, when you travel a lot you get hit on everywhere by flying businessmen... so it's just part of personal experience. Anyway, you always fantasize about what you don't normally do, don't you think?... I've never even had a one-night stand.  The one time I went out of my way to try, just to see what it would be like... he stayed the whole weekend, then we ended up together for a year, so it didn't exactly work out.  :-[

LOOK OUT !!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I am almost always right...especially with you... :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2007, 12:54:18 PM »
LOOK OUT !!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I am almost always right...especially with you... :)

Lol... yes, I know.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2007, 12:56:37 PM »

I've hooked up with a chick picked up from a bar, but never just grabbed a girl I found attractive and banged her with no conversation. The idea is interesting. I wonder what it would be like to just have some wild sex with someone you find attractive without dealing with all the other issues, especially if it's simply a matter of finding someone bangable.

Know what I mean? Often it's the idea of a person that turns you on, getting to know them or letting them talk can ruin everyting. Funny, being hooked up I get more women than ever coming on to me but I've never had an attractive girl come up and ask for sex only. If were single and she was hot, I'd be all about it. :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2007, 12:57:46 PM »
Lol... yes, I know.

Été un à long terme, espérer votre puits. temps lent au travail ainsi moi ont été arrières plusieurs fois dans les derniers couples des jours. S'est ennuyé des temps d'amusement et des certaines personnes.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2007, 01:07:11 PM »
Once, at a bar, I ran into this hot chick. She and I had met before and a few of my friends were on her fine ass like stink on shit. A few months later we ended up meeting each other out and having drinks. I had been in my car so we met in a parking lot after hours to 'talk', LOL! A few drinks later she was ready to go home but we had one more drink in her car and started making out. One thing led to another and I ended up banging her in the front seat. Was pretty exciting, swear my load might have hit the car's ceiling. Pretty as she was, the girl was not an interesting or attractive person. She actually got uglier with each word spoken. If she had held out a little longer I would have been totally turned off, LOL!

The idea of her was way more interesting than the person. Yes.. it was tight and exciting but I would have rather had sex with her and went home way sooner.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2007, 01:26:03 PM »
The idea of her was way more interesting than the person. Yes.. it was tight and exciting but I would have rather had sex with her and went home way sooner.

That's because people 'romanticise' other people all the time.

Romanticising refers to attaching a set of (positive) attributes to a person so they end up being an embodiment of the ideal person in your dreams. This is only done with people you don't know (well).

For example, if I see a girl who's stunningly beautiful, I'll automatically see her as: very feminine, clean, slightly shy, good sense of humor, great in the sack, faithful, warm and genuine etc etc. In other words, I will see all the good characteristics I want to see in a girl IF she looks the way I picture my ideal girl to be.

When your expectations turn out to be untrue (as they almost always do :-\), it leads to disappointment. When your expectations turn out to partly true, it leads to attraction. When they are mostly true, it becomes romance and when they're 100% true (and the feeling is mutual), it is love.

I think we all romanticise cause it gives us hope and helps us get over depression, low points, past break ups etc. It's like a fuel we all need. Hot chicks give us hope ;D

Such a deal!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2007, 01:31:38 PM »
That's because people 'romanticise' other people all the time.

Romanticising refers to attaching a set of (positive) attributes to a person so they end up being an embodiment of the ideal person in your dreams. This is only done with people you don't know (well).

For example, if I see a girl who's stunningly beautiful, I'll automatically see her as: very feminine, clean, slightly shy, good sense of humor, great in the sack, faithful, warm and genuine etc etc. In other words, I will see all the good characteristics I want to see in a girl IF she looks the way I picture my ideal girl to be.

When your expectations turn out to be untrue (as they almost always do :-\), it leads to disappointment. When your expectations turn out to partly true, it leads to attraction. When they are mostly true, it becomes romance and when they're 100% true (and the feeling is mutual), it is love.

I think we all romanticise cause it gives us hope and helps us get over depression, low points, past break ups etc. It's like a fuel we all need. Hot chicks give us hope ;D

Such a deal!
ya'll nuggas think to much

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2007, 06:46:05 PM »
but never just grabbed a girl I found attractive and banged her with no conversation. The idea is interesting.

hhahahhaa, doc, women can do that, men don't care    :)     I'm not sure it's the other way around   :P

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2007, 07:02:20 PM »
You don't think the idea of following someone to a deserted spot in an airport, not saying a single word, being absolutely crazy with that person, at the risk of getting caught.....then still not saying a single word, pinning your hair back up, picking up your carry-on, getting on a plane and flying a thousand miles away is at all exciting?

No, I have other things in mind

Plus, when you travel a lot you get hit on everywhere by flying businessmen...

::)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2007, 08:14:06 PM »
hahaha i knew if there was a thread about the study of men I would find a count grishsnatch double post
I'm Nick's role model!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2007, 12:07:35 AM »
hahaha i knew if there was a thread about the study of men I would find a count grishsnatch double post

So you admit to reading any and every thread when you see it's a study of men? ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2007, 08:39:34 AM »
No, I have other things in mind

Coming from a satanist... don't you think that sounds kind of frightening?

::)

>:(