Author Topic: Thug Workout : no bitch-ass niggas need apply  (Read 2431 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Thug Workout : no bitch-ass niggas need apply
« on: March 27, 2007, 07:10:02 AM »
They have got to give this guy his own TV show.

My favorite is when he demonstrates how you can do tricep dips while handcuffed behind your back and riding the bus to prison.

Now that's a commitment to fitness.  ;D

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/bodybuilding/video/xzehw_bodybuilding-thug-workoutfitness-23

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Thug Workout : no bitch-ass niggas need apply
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 07:11:13 AM »
these guys are hardcore..everyone of them has a phenomenal physiue
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 07:14:35 AM »
They have got to give this guy his own TV show.

My favorite is when he demonstrates how you can do tricep dips while handcuffed behind your back and riding the bus to prison.

Now that's a commitment to fitness.  ;D

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/bodybuilding/video/xzehw_bodybuilding-thug-workoutfitness-23

Ummm sure but not a whole a lot of leg training can be done swinging from trees.  Plus, wouldn't it be more productive to get an education, a real job and finally a real gym membership?    Think about it, not a lot of fitness hoes working out on monkey bars these days. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 07:16:55 AM »
haha love the white mickey mouse type gloves when he's doing pushups!
Z

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 07:19:06 AM »
this is rough for sure, but sorry....THIS guy is hardcore

&mode=related&search=

watch anything from him on youtube...There are some funny squats, and stability ball things, but you cant deny the results on him!

Alain Ngalani is a MONSTER!
!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 07:21:51 AM »
I saw this when I went to the zoo last week.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 07:24:45 AM »
pretty cool ab training1 ive done the beign hit while crunching type but not the one hitting me in the stomach haha
Z

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 07:27:40 AM »

All welfare cheese.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 01:08:59 PM »
All welfare cheese.

WELFARE CHEESE IS FOR THE WHITE BITCHES....YOU KNOW HOW THEY SUBMIT TO BLACK DICK
C

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 01:33:41 PM »

Did he say motherfvcker?  :o

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 01:34:23 PM »
Ummm sure but not a whole a lot of leg training can be done swinging from trees.  Plus, wouldn't it be more productive to get an education, a real job and finally a real gym membership?    Think about it, not a lot of fitness hoes working out on monkey bars these days. 

IRONICALLY THE SAME CAN BE SAID OF YOU... MEANING...GET A JOB, GET AN EDUCATION AND A REAL GYM MEMBERSHIP RATHER THAN THAT ROMPER ROOM SET YOU ARE PLAYING WITH. SITTING THERE ALL DAY ON YOUR ASS COMMENTING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE. THESE GUYS ALL HAVE JOBS AND EDUCATIONS, BUT ARE BEING ENTREPRENEURS BY CREATING VIDEOS FOR PEOPLE, SO THEY CAN WORK OUT USING NOTHING MORE THAN THE EQUIPMENT FOUND IN ANY PUBLIC PARK. QUITE INNOVATIVE IF YOU ASK ME. FOR ALL OF THOSE FAT SLOB WHITE WOMEN WHO ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT GAINING WEIGHT AFTER HAVING A BABY AND NOT HAVING TIME TO WORK OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY 'SO BUSY'...WELL THEIR TRAIN OF EXCUSES JUST CAME TO AN END....NOW WHILE THEY ARE PUSHING BABY FACED PHINSTER AROUND IN THE PARK, THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOME OF THE EXERCISES SHOWN HERE...GRANTED THEY WON'T BE DOING FULL PULL UPS OR PUSHUPS, BUT LEG ASSISTED PULL UPS AND PUSHUPS FROM THE WAIST OR KNEES HAVE A DEFINITE BENEFIT. FOR THE GUYS THESE VIDEOS ARE TERRIFIC...SORT OF HARPS OF THE NAVY SEALS TRAINING IN THAT THEY UTILIZE WHATEVER RESOURCE IS AVAILABLE. PERSONALLY I COULD DO WITHOUT ALL OF THE FOUL LANGUAGE, BUT THE CONCEPT IS GREAT....
C

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 01:36:23 PM »
In the next volume in the series, da boyz work triceps by performing chain snatches for reps.

affy

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 01:37:59 PM »
IRONICALLY THE SAME CAN BE SAID OF YOU... MEANING...GET A JOB, GET AN EDUCATION AND A REAL GYM MEMBERSHIP RATHER THAN THAT ROMPER ROOM SET YOU ARE PLAYING WITH. SITTING THERE ALL DAY ON YOUR ASS COMMENTING ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE. THESE GUYS ALL HAVE JOBS AND EDUCATIONS, BUT ARE BEING ENTREPRENEURS BY CREATING VIDEOS FOR PEOPLE, SO THEY CAN WORK OUT USING NOTHING MORE THAN THE EQUIPMENT FOUND IN ANY PUBLIC PARK. QUITE INNOVATIVE IF YOU ASK ME. FOR ALL OF THOSE FAT SLOB WHITE WOMEN WHO ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT GAINING WEIGHT AFTER HAVING A BABY AND NOT HAVING TIME TO WORK OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY 'SO BUSY'...WELL THEIR TRAIN OF EXCUSES JUST CAME TO AN END....NOW WHILE THEY ARE PUSHING BABY FACED PHINSTER AROUND IN THE PARK, THEY CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOME OF THE EXERCISES SHOWN HERE...GRANTED THEY WON'T BE DOING FULL PULL UPS OR PUSHUPS, BUT LEG ASSISTED PULL UPS AND PUSHUPS FROM THE WAIST OR KNEES HAVE A DEFINITE BENEFIT. FOR THE GUYS THESE VIDEOS ARE TERRIFIC...SORT OF HARPS OF THE NAVY SEALS TRAINING IN THAT THEY UTILIZE WHATEVER RESOURCE IS AVAILABLE. PERSONALLY I COULD DO WITHOUT ALL OF THE FOUL LANGUAGE, BUT THE CONCEPT IS GREAT....

Hi Al Sharpton and or Jesse Jackson

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 01:41:17 PM »
Hi Al Sharpton and or Jesse Jackson

hahahahahahaha! fo rill!

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 01:42:13 PM »
WELFARE CHEESE IS FOR THE WHITE BITCHES....YOU KNOW HOW THEY SUBMIT TO BLACK DICK

post of the year

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 01:43:31 PM »
Ummm sure but not a whole a lot of leg training can be done swinging from trees. 

lmao...that made me laugh...

god knows we need such jokes in this overly p correct times..
carpe` vaginum!

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »
These "thug workout" guys were all exposed as gymnasts

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 01:48:57 PM »
These "thug workout" guys were all exposed as gymnasts

Did they lose cred in da hood?  ;D

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 01:50:33 PM »
Did they lose cred in da hood?  ;D

It was an MTV workout series for Ruff Ryders. They acted the parts. They were gymnasts. I mean seriously look at some of the moves they are doing.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 01:56:46 PM »

I mean seriously look at some of the moves they are doing.

I assumed they picked that up doing time on an armed robbery beef in the yards at San Quentin.  ;D.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 01:59:15 PM »

Ahahahahahahaha! 

CATACLYSMIC MELTDOWN!
Ahahahahhahahahaha!

Gayer than a Back Street Boys reunion tour!!!  Bahahahahahahaha!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 03:31:44 PM »

Sweet clip dude
#

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 03:52:44 PM »
that was inspirational makes a guy want to do pushups

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »

HAHAHA

SOUL-GLO MELTDOWN
http://soulglowz.ytmnd.com/
tiny-tit bounty hunter

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2007, 01:49:50 AM »
They probably saw this
and wanted to capitalize on the idea.