Author Topic: Peyton Manning should pay a visit to the weight room  (Read 21544 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Peyton Manning should pay a visit to the weight room
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2007, 05:25:19 AM »
Classic redneck reaction; nothing to do with anything.

Classic asshole reaction by a guy who says Kobe Bryant and Tiger Woods are overeated! ::)
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2007, 05:27:00 AM »
Wrong; he's not even the best QB right now; someone with more intelligence than you're showing would figure to work harder to change that. He was considered a major underachiever AKA loser until this year.

Who's better? Who is throwing for 5,000 yards and 49 td's?On top of winning the SuperBowl. ::)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2007, 05:33:41 AM »
Wrong; he's not even the best QB right now; someone with more intelligence than you're showing would figure to work harder to change that. He was considered a major underachiever AKA loser until this year.

Yup, this coming from Pumpster who claims Doug Flutie was better than Marino, Elway and Montana. ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2007, 06:43:01 AM »
i just had 2 post when i saw all of these STUPID POSTS u people dont know anything about football! oh by the way peyton is the best qb in football and has been for the past several years and now he won the superbowl, because of his historic comeback against the patriots...its not up for debate unless your a fucking idiot(which many of peyton critics r) yea he should quit playing football and take huge amounts of steroids to fill out his 6-05 frame to make u idoits happy- oh and give up the MILLIONS of dollars hes making. i met he sits up at night thinking about what a bunch of losers think of him while playing on the internet for hours every night cause they have no life.  mom get me some more chezzy puffs i have more posts to read!  sweet! beefcake beefcake!!!

Your judgements are as lame as your 2nd grade english. I smell GED.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2007, 06:43:34 AM »

Classic asshole reaction by a guy who says Kobe Bryant and Tiger Woods are overeated! ::)

No one ever accused "bmacsys" of being intelligent LOL

This from a dolt with anger-management issues who seriously proposed meeting on a street corner. ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2007, 06:44:38 AM »
Yup, this coming from Pumpster who claims Doug Flutie was better than Marino, Elway and Montana. ::)

"bmacsys" making stuff up again - find and post the link where i said that. I said he was a very good QB who was underutilized in his last years in the NFL, which is true.

body88

« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2007, 07:57:07 AM »
i just had 2 post when i saw all of these STUPID POSTS u people don't know anything about football! oh by the way Peyton is the best QB in football and has been for the past several years and now he won the superbowl, because of his historic comeback against the patriots...its not up for debate unless your a fucking idiot(which many of Peyton critics r) yea he should quit playing football and take huge amounts of steroids to fill out his 6-05 frame to make u idoits happy- oh and give up the MILLIONS of dollars hes making. i met he sits up at night thinking about what a bunch of losers think of him while playing on the internet for hours every night cause they have no life.  mom get me some more chezzy puffs i have more posts to read!  sweet! beefcake beefcake!!!

You mean the best qb this year? D Brees led the leauge in passing in 2006 and Brady did in 2005. Culpepper did in 2004. What exactly did Manning do in the playoffs last year? How about the previous five years before that? When has he ever had anything less then pro bowl receivers to throw to? Does throwing to hall of fame/probowl receivers have anything to do with his regular season stats? When they are fazed out by good teams in the playoffs his stats are straight up terrible. Still trying to figure out how the best QB ever throws 3 td's and 7 picks in his best playoff showing to date. Also trying to figure out how the best QB ever cannot score a single offensive point, and the kicker has to kick ALL the points in the game (ravens game). Manning is a fantastic regular season QB, and one of the greatest ever. What you said is inaccurate imo You could say he was the best ALL AROUND qb this year, but the playoff failures over the last 6 do not allow him that title. The last 6 years of failure in the playoffs are not wiped clean because he succeeded one time in the seven years of trying. Does life work that way? Your kid has all the best tutors and fails 7th grade 6 times, but on the seventh passes so you throw them a party saying they are the smartest kid ever? Manning is a great QB, honestly he is. But what adversity has he been through? When has he not had pro bowl/hall of fame players catching the ball? Hell edge was running it for him up until last year. When has he not been in some of the nfls most explosive and weapon ridden offenses? What adversity has Manning ever been through? Receivers leaving? His most trusted players/friends leaving the team (in there prime)? Injury? Injury riddden team? Coaches who where with him his whole career leaving, what? I am not saying Manning is not fantastic regular season qb. But you do not just wipe away 6 years of playoff failure becuase his team won a sb this year. He got it done and he deserved to win. But that does not change the fact his playoff stats once again stunk this year. He is a liabilty to his team in the playoffs 80 percent of the time based on the stats over the last 7 years (including this year).

Stats

Brady 12 - 2
                    < Career postseason record
Manning  7 - 6

Brady - 3 rings , 2 sb mvp
                                     < Superbowl wins/sb mvps
Manning - 1 ring, 1 sb mvp

Brady - 3
                 < Afc championship titles
Manning - 1

Brady  80 -25 
                      < Total career wins
Manning 92 - 52

Brady (3 in 4 years)
                              < Superbowl streaks
Manning (1 in 1 year)

Brady  20 - 9
                       < postseason td / int ratio
Manning 18 -16

Brady 88%
                    < Career postseason rating
Manning 81%

Brady
(0)
             < number of pro bowl /hall of fame recievers
Manning (3)

Brady (3)
                  < sets of different recievers over career
Manning (1)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2007, 12:17:15 PM »
Let's settle this right now.

JOE MONTANA was the best QB ever.

4 SB wins
3 SB MVP's
3 NFL MVP's

0 Interceptions in ALL SB apperances.

And Montana was skinnier than both Brady and Manning. ;D

Wish we would have picked Brady over Rattay cause then we'd probably have a t least 2 more SB's under our belt.

body88

« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2007, 12:27:58 PM »

4 SB wins
3 SB MVP's
3 NFL MVP's

Wish we would have picked Brady over Rattay cause then we'd probably have a t least 2 more SB's under our belt.

At this point you are 100 percent correct. Both Brady and Manning have said they want to play for 8 more years, so we will see. Imo you cannot ignore how much Brady has achieved with less then the others he is mentioned in the same breath with. Not to say Deion Branch was not a good reciever, but he is not Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne or Jerry Rice. Not even close. Brady has never had a reciever with over 1000 yards in receptions over his career. While Others he is mentioned with had nothing less then pro bowlers. Brady has had three different sets of recievers over his span in the leauge. Never a single pro bowler. I find it remarkable he had Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwel dwarfing the numbers of pro bowl recievers in the playoffs. More impressive is the fact that bug eyes and Gaffney are not top talent, and missed some of the preseason. Couple that with the fact they where team rookies in one of the most complex systems in the nfl and you might see what I mean. To be 12 and 2 in the playoffs with three rings and 2 sb mvps after six years playing is pretty impressive imo. To go 12 and 4 this year with the all the injuries the pats had, and factors I listed above is a big accomplishment. It must be said that Montana did have the greatest receiver ever catching the ball. Few pro bowlers also. I am NOT taking anything away from Joe, he is the best ever at this point. I believe he would have been great not matter who he was playing with. A truly amazing player in every sense. Nothing but respect for the guy. To listen to Brady even being compared to him over the years is a true honer. For the fans and obviously Brady. The man was better then great.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2007, 12:39:53 PM »

4 SB wins
3 SB MVP's
3 NFL MVP's

Being bigger is only one way to improve. Montana was a lot more athletic & mobile than Manning, and would've trained to enhance & maintain that. Strength, agility, speed are all part of the game and can be worked on. Manning has minimimal agility, speed or strength, doesn't seem to do anything significant to improve.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2007, 12:58:51 PM »

The idiot said what??!?!?! :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2007, 01:02:05 PM »

No way.  He didn't really say this . . . did he?   :o

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2007, 01:06:03 PM »
. Manning has minimimal agility, speed or strength, doesn't seem to do anything significant to improve.

but yet he is one of the best QB'S in the league and is a lock for the HOF.

Yeah but you dont think he is strong, fast or agile enough....umm ok guy.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2007, 01:15:32 PM »

He won't be able to prove it with a link. What i said was that Flutie was underrated, the rest is more delusions from bmacsys who wastes time on a bodybuilding site with 13" arms.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2007, 01:16:20 PM »
  but yet he is one of the best QB'S in the league and is a lock for the HOF.

Yeah but you dont think he is strong, fast or agile enough....umm ok guy.

You're completely clueless, unable to separate one issue from another. I smell GED.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2007, 01:40:52 PM »

Yes, along with lets see, Tiger Woods being overrated and erratic, Cookie Gilchrist being better than Jim Brown, the CFL being as good a league as the NFL, Kobe Bryant not being very good, American bodybuilders being dumber than their counterparts in the rest of the world. Arnold's muscles being fake. There are many more outlandish claims that he has made. He just has to be contrary. Like it makes him a rebel or something.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2007, 01:53:25 PM »
He won't be able to prove it with a link. What i said was that Flutie was underrated, the rest is more delusions from bmacsys who wastes time on a bodybuilding site with 13" arms.

At least I didn't use a Bowflex big guy. :)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2007, 02:04:59 PM »
You're completely clueless, unable to separate one issue from another. I smell GED.

sorry bud got my masters..as for you i smell home schooled, you should ask your mom for your money back.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2007, 02:08:55 PM »
Yes, along with lets see, Tiger Woods being overrated and erratic, Cookie Gilchrist being better than Jim Brown, the CFL being as good a league as the NFL, Kobe Bryant not being very good, American bodybuilders being dumber than their counterparts in the rest of the world. Arnold's muscles being fake. There are many more outlandish claims that he has made. He just has to be contrary. Like it makes him a rebel or something.

Post links, jackass LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2007, 02:09:59 PM »

At least I didn't use a Bowflex big guy. :)

You need one, skinny turd with 13" guns bwahahaahahahah

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2007, 02:11:17 PM »
   sorry bud got my masters..as for you i smell home schooled, you should ask your mom for your money back.

A master's in rapology from Sears judging by this crap ROFLMAO

just had 2 post when i saw all of these STUPID POSTS u people dont know anything about football! oh by the way peyton is the best qb in football and has been for the past several years and now he won the superbowl, because of his historic comeback against the patriots...its not up for debate unless your a fucking idiot(which many of peyton critics r) yea he should quit playing football and take huge amounts of steroids to fill out his 6-05 frame to make u idoits happy- oh and give up the MILLIONS of dollars hes making. i met he sits up at night thinking about what a bunch of losers think of him while playing on the internet for hours every night cause they have no life.  mom get me some more chezzy puffs i have more posts to read!  sweet! beefcake beefcake!!!

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2007, 02:17:19 PM »
A master's in rapology from Sears judging by this crap ROFLMAO

just had 2 post when i saw all of these STUPID POSTS u people dont know anything about football! oh by the way peyton is the best qb in football and has been for the past several years and now he won the superbowl, because of his historic comeback against the patriots...its not up for debate unless your a fucking idiot(which many of peyton critics r) yea he should quit playing football and take huge amounts of steroids to fill out his 6-05 frame to make u idoits happy- oh and give up the MILLIONS of dollars hes making. i met he sits up at night thinking about what a bunch of losers think of him while playing on the internet for hours every night cause they have no life.  mom get me some more chezzy puffs i have more posts to read!  sweet! beefcake beefcake!!!

great job genious i didnt post this...im done with your ass get yourself a towel and wipe yourself off, your too easy.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2007, 02:34:47 PM »
You need one, skinny turd with 13" guns bwahahaahahahah

Sorry I can't compete with all your pics. Oh sorry. You haven't ever posted any. ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2007, 02:51:30 PM »
  great job genious i didnt post this...im done with your ass get yourself a towel and wipe yourself off, your too easy.

It's "you're" hahaahahahha self-ownage

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2007, 02:52:08 PM »
Sorry I can't compete with all your pics. Oh sorry. You haven't ever posted any. ;D

Better idea: actually get in the gym, work off the hostility and STFU pussy.