Author Topic: Kiwiol!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 796 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Kiwiol!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 27, 2007, 08:39:38 AM »
Your personality has seemed to change recently. Your demeanor you way of speaking. Can you speak on this. I am thinking  of doing the same.

I am going to Laguna Beach California for a week for fun and sun. So can you speak on it soon. I have to decide what my new personality will be. I am thinking about a new walk too.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Kiwiol!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 08:42:01 AM »
Your personality has seemed to change recently. Your demeanor you way of speaking. Can you speak on this. I am thinking  of doing the same.

I am going to Laguna Beach California for a week for fun and sun. So can you speak on it soon. I have to decide what my new personality will be. I am thinking about a new walk to.

It hasn't really changed in a way. I'm just speaking more in terms of essentials than concretes.

BTW, that change of mine has NOTHING to do with what happened in the V recently. I'm still my same old self.

And good to see you post in the V mate. Hope you do it regularly from now on 8)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 09:01:03 AM »
I will here and there mate. I wish I could make 'mate' stick here in the US. It just doesn't work here for some reason. We are too uptight or something for such a laid back expression.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 09:11:58 AM »
I will here and there mate. I wish I could make 'mate' stick here in the US. It just doesn't work here for some reason. We are too uptight or something for such a laid back expression.

Every idea starts with one person. Maybe you'll be the one to spread it in the US and make it as widely used as it is in Australia or NZ 8)