Author Topic: sarcasm  (Read 3135 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Re: sarcasm
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 09:11:53 AM »
He is still here
We've seen an end to the 40 posts a day though! I actually feel sorry for him - to have your entire existence revolve around a message board. Kind of sad really :-\

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2007, 09:16:21 AM »
I agrre with most of that, if not all - BUT - this whole 'HBK' episode has exposed just how much Sarcasm himself cared about Getbig and his online persona. He has basically disappeared, and when he does show his triple chinned face he will immediately be faced with all those ghastly pictures. He can't prove HBK isn't him because he won't post a topless shot - because hes fat - and he certainly won't post a pic of his face because of his racism. Ha ha ha, hes brought it on himself, and its hilarious to watch.

the funny thing is how much some people care tho..magoo, bluto, shadow..etc

i been attacked by sarcasm on several occasions...i couldnt careless...everytime i log into getbig..im having a good time laughing at all the shit. i never even been close to getting upset lol.

without sarcasm etc..this shit would be as boring as mayhem or lees new board   ;D

so i just cant believe how worked up some people get  ;D

with that said

LET THE LORD OF CHAOS RULE

FUCK YOU ALL

(also where are pics of bluto, shadow....and slaveboy)???? fucking cowards dont post their pics

be a man slaveboy

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 09:16:38 AM »
We've seen an end to the 40 posts a day though! I actually feel sorry for him - to have your entire existence revolve around a message board. Kind of sad really :-\

He will be back im sure..... judging from his pics he has a nice house and probably does have his own business, so he can post a lot

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2007, 09:21:02 AM »

the funny thing is how much some people care tho..magoo, bluto, shadow..etc

i been attacked by sarcasm on several occasions...i couldnt careless...everytime i log into getbig..im having a good time laughing at all the shit. i never even been close to getting upset lol.

without sarcasm etc..this shit would be as boring as mayhem or lees new board   ;D

so i just cant believe how worked up some people get  ;D

with that said

LET THE LORD OF CHAOS RULE

FUCK YOU ALL

(also where are pics of bluto, shadow....and slaveboy)???? fucking cowards dont post their pics

be a man slaveboy
first of all slaveboy with all the shit he talked about fellow members for no reason what so ever was getting boring and very annoying..he brought all of this shit upon himself by his own mistake.this shit was bound to happen and now his existence is finished..he sucks
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2007, 09:22:40 AM »
first of all slaveboy with all the shit he talked about fellow members for no reason what so ever was getting boring and very annoying..he brought all of this shit on himself by his own mistake.this shit was bound to happen and now his existence is finished..he suckd

you talk alot of shit as well.... dont see your pics :-\...... He is just fucking around for a good time..... like most of us are.... he was funny..... HBK isnt him.... it was a good prank but sars doesnt take this place too seriously either

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2007, 09:23:58 AM »
you talk alot of shit as well.... dont see your pics :-\...... He is just fucking around for a good time..... like most of us are.... he was funny..... HBK isnt him.... it was a good prank but sars doesnt take this place too seriously either

then why did he phone blockhead about the 'internet'  ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »
then why did he phone blockhead about the 'internet'  ::)

they are friends from outside the boards

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2007, 09:26:33 AM »
it aint him man no fuc.king way

i dont think it is him at all

look at the pics

man i feel like some potatoe chips now.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2007, 09:27:53 AM »

look at the pics

I seriously dont think its him..... HBK is way fatter...... Sars looks decent in  the blue shirt..... he doesnt have competitor level bf levels but he never claimed to

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2007, 09:28:04 AM »

Actually there's nothing sorrier than UK golden shower walking around with one of those butt plugs he's previously obsessed on. Talk about your whole life being put out there on a board LOL

Seriously jackass, know when to STFU you're embarassing.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2007, 09:39:30 AM »

look at the pics

gettin old for a white boy.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2007, 09:49:06 AM »
Actually there's nothing sorrier than UK golden shower walking around with one of those butt plugs he's previously obsessed on. Talk about your whole life being put out there on a board LOL

Seriously jackass, know when to STFU you're embarassing.
You are without a doubt the wittiest person on here bowflex. Yep, you're a star ::)