Author Topic: NORDIC BEAST HAS JOINED THE SQUAD!  (Read 3917 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
NORDIC BEAST HAS JOINED THE SQUAD!
« on: March 27, 2007, 08:50:15 AM »
After an emergency conference between the great Sarcasm, Count Grishnackh, Mars, NBN and myself, we've decided that Nordic Beast has all the qualities of making an ideal and legendary SQUAD member.

This is an open invitation to the Beast himself!

Nordic is a Getbig icon, a very respected veteran poster and is on par with the best of us when it comes to crushing little tits.

He belongs in the SQUAD and he knows it!

Nordic, the balls in your court. If you wish to join us in the brotherhood, all you have to do is say so and you're in.

Look forward to your reply

The SQUAD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: The SQUAD invites Nordic Beast to join it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 07:15:41 PM »
yes!!!!!!!!!!! Nordic Beast would be a very welcome addition to the allmighty SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 07:20:55 PM »
Interesting. 
\

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 07:25:00 PM »
Nordic will make a solid addition !!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 07:25:53 PM »
Squadfather I expect this from Kiwi, he lives and breathes this gang shit(and has been going after "crew members" a lot and thought he was being sneaky ::)), but do you really take this shit serious enough to go after a guy who just yesterday posted this? And what is your purpose of doing this? We are just a bunch of dudes who want a place to bullshit about different topics.

I only recently had the honor of being inducted into the crew----

yep got my chain   $$--THE WRECKING CREW--$$

honestly im very humble about my induction since its such an honor to stand beside the legends and icons that the crew consists of

my observations and feelings for the crew is that we are all our own honorable grown men with our own mindset and act accordingly------we're all cool cats in here so its a nice break from getbig where we can just sit back and kick it with each other without having trolls (like shadow)f*ck our sh(t up.

I strongly believe that this should be a closely guarded group where we use our collective force to help out anyone in the crew who needs help-----------------------i feel real strongly that if one of the crew's members is having trouble on getbig or in real life all the other members should join up and do as much as possible to help out our fellow warlord-----------------------
THese should be are only rules------------keep sh*t posistive between members---no backstabbing and ALWAYS ALWAYS HAVE EACH OTHERS BACK----wether its on here or in real life like I said before

STRENGTH,LOYALTY and HONOR are the words that best describe what I aspire for the crew to become----------if we live by that sh8t and work as a force together we can do BIG BIG things my brothers

sorry its a little wordy post but i felt these were important points-----------------------fellow crew warlords-feel free to add anything I left out
E

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 07:39:32 PM »
Squadfather I expect this from Kiwi, he lives and breathes this gang shit(and has been going after "crew members" a lot and thought he was being sneaky ::)), but do you really take this shit serious enough to go after a guy who just yesterday posted this? And what is your purpose of doing this? We are just a bunch of dudes who want a place to bullshit about different topics.

Yeah Danny boy then he was all on sars jock and when I asked him whats up he stated:

are u kidding me bro---------i was bro's with Kiwi and Sar long before the crew------------I stay true to my friends irregardless of what the popular thing to do is--have you ever seen me dog Sar----no--I stay out of it for the most part but I will not backstab and attack my friends >:(

there are no policies in the crew and I will not let other people dictate who my friends are------------

Im a loyal friend--i cant help that and I would never want to change that about myself 8)

Actually Dannyboy, I'm kinda curious to see what the out come is going to be. 
\

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 07:43:50 PM »
Yeah Danny boy then he was all on sars jock and when I asked him whats up he stated:

He just described my opinions exactly(as far as not picking "fights" just cuz he is in a "gang"). Other than me having a small beef with Kiwi deleting non-squad posts in the V, I haven't said a word about Squad members. If people want to argue with other people, cool, but it is not a prerequisite as far as I was told. And Rude is one of my favorite "buddies" on getbig, am I gonna get kicked out for saying that ???
E

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 07:48:07 PM »
Nordic Beast is  8)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 09:52:01 PM »

actually I dont see any hypocrisy in anything I wrote--------------if anything this soldifies my previous statements about loyalty and honor and being your own man----and my stance on being in the crew

question-----Have I ever made me being  in the crew somehow anti-squad?  Have I ever dogged Sar or Kiwi or turned around and stabbed anyone in the back on here? I have always stood by my word and my friends and I defy anyone who says any different.

I think people trying to make this a crew vs squad thing is childish and I never would have been down with the crew if I that was the purpose of the crew (but Im down with the crew because I believed this was never nor is the purpose of the crew)------------------------I think people trying to do that dont truly understand my previous quote or the purpose of the crew and trying to subtlely manipulate the crew to their own agenda.

As far as the crew and the squad is concerned---I believe they are completely seperate entities and vastly different in their purpose and I really dont see any conflict in being down with both----------of course some people will disagree Im sure but for those people to try to create conflict and attempt to make me out to be a hypocrite never really understood or read my posts.

I have made great friends in the crew that I will and never would betray or badmouth and be willing to help out if they needed it regardless if they feel that me being in the squad automatically dispells me from the crew--------------although I dont think these friends would do that to me or disassociate me with the crew.---------------------

so after explaining my reasons and rational==============I would be honored to join my great friends Sarcasm and Kiwiol in the squad and look forward to getting to know my other squad brethren better so that the weak and feeble minded twats of getbig may tremble before the glory and magnificence of the squad as they expell their last breath 8)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 09:56:46 PM »
actually I dont see any hypocrisy in anything I wrote--------------if anything this soldifies my previous statements about loyalty and honor and being your own man----and my stance on being in the crew

question-----Have I ever made me being  in the crew somehow anti-squad?  Have I ever dogged Sar or Kiwi or turned around and stabbed anyone in the back on here? I have always stood by my word and my friends and I defy anyone who says any different.

I think people trying to make this a crew vs squad thing is childish and I never would have been down with the crew if I that was the purpose of the crew (but Im down with the crew because I believed this was never nor is the purpose of the crew)------------------------I think people trying to do that dont truly understand my previous quote or the purpose of the crew and trying to subtlely manipulate the crew to their own agenda.

As far as the crew and the squad is concerned---I believe they are completely seperate entities and vastly different in their purpose and I really dont see any conflict in being down with both----------of course some people will disagree Im sure but for those people to try to create conflict and attempt to make me out to be a hypocrite never really understood or read my posts.

I have made great friends in the crew that I will and never would betray or badmouth and be willing to help out if they needed it regardless if they feel that me being in the squad automatically dispells me from the crew--------------although I dont think these friends would do that to me or disassociate me with the crew.---------------------

so after explaining my reasons and rational==============I would be honored to join my great friends Sarcasm and Kiwiol in the squad and look forward to getting to know my other squad brethren better so that the weak and feeble minded twats of getbig may tremble before the glory and magnificence of the squad as they expell their last breath 8)

Maybe you love pizza... eat it all the time... morning noon and night... but sometimes you just gotta have a cheeseburger...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 09:58:30 PM »
Nordic Beast is  8)
;D

whats up brother?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »
YES!!!  Nordic Beast, an eloquent acceptance speech

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 10:00:37 PM »

Welcome to the elite SQUAD, Nordic.

We're all honored to serve with you. Guys like you are what the SQUAD needs and I'm sure everyone's going to see why very soon.

Remember, you're your own person and if you wish to be part of the Crew while being a SQUAD member, that's fine with all of us in the SQUAD cause it's not really our place to tell you what you can and can't do - we're all grown ups here (insert jokes here about my height ;D)

SQUAD members, please join me in welcoming Nordic to our ranks.

This is a great day for the SQUAD - the great Sarcasm will be pleased 8)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »
YES!!!  Nordic Beast, an eloquent acceptance speech
thank u I am honored to been have given the oppurtunity to make it my brother------

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2007, 10:02:52 PM »

I'm going to take that as a compliment, Danny boy ;D

And for God's sake, stop whining about the post deletion already. I don't see it happening again in that context for a while, maybe never. Can't we just move on :)

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 10:04:54 PM »
;D

whats up brother?

Not much NB. Just showing my support!  ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 10:08:16 PM »
Not much NB. Just showing my support!  ;)

Good to see more of you in the V mate. Keep it up 8)

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 10:14:35 PM »

onya Kiwi us trans-tasman bro's need to stick together 8)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 10:16:51 PM »
couldn't agree more-----------AVBG=a truly respected getbig legend and veteran 8)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 05:07:21 AM »
couldn't agree more-----------AVBG=a truly respected getbig legend and veteran 8)

So Nordic, are you goin with a dual membership? 
 :D
:)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: NORDIC BEAST HAS JOINED THE SQUAD!
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 09:18:09 AM »
Nordic is a good man.... nice addition

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 09:30:42 AM »

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2007, 09:49:22 AM »
thanks kiwiol you too

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2007, 09:52:41 AM »
nordic beast is Jaejonna approved  ;D
L

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2007, 11:28:30 AM »
nordic beast is Jaejonna approved  ;D
haha nice---------whats up JJ--------------nice to see we're on the same battlelines this time ---even though you are a worthy adversary ;D