Author Topic: Test Prop, Deca, Winni, Clen Cycle...  (Read 7634 times)

jeep4x4

• Getbig II
Test Prop, Deca, Winni, Clen Cycle...
« on: March 27, 2007, 09:16:18 AM »
I plan on running 10 weeks of Test Prop, and Decca Together. (300mg of prop and 600mg of Decca)
Then Weeks 11-14 I want to run Winni and Clen.  How much Winni and clen do you think i need?  Is four weeks long enough?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Test Prop, Deca, Winni, Clen Cycle...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 09:32:37 AM »
Why are you using 600mg of Deca & only 300mg of Test? You should flip those numbers around. Too much Deca can lead to sexual side effects. Depending on your size & cycle history I would recommend between 25-100mg of winny a day & I would recommend taking it at least six to eight weeks.

Here would be the cycle I would run if I were you:
Weeks 1-14 600mg Test (any form of test) EW
Weeks 1-12 300mg Deca EW
Weeks 7-14 50mg Winny ED
Weeks 15-18 PCT 20mg Nolva &/or 50mg of Clomid ED

strength

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 10:54:41 AM »
perfectly said Rim

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 12:21:52 PM »

jeep4x4

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 07:51:59 PM »
My Test Prop is 100 mg a shot and I want to do three a week to total 300mg. The Decca I have is 300mg a shot and I want to do two a week which will total 600mg. Everything I have read says to take test prop 50mg-100mg every other day.

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 08:00:24 PM »
i hope you will be getting blood tests during this cycle. also does male pattern baldness run in your family?  if so you may want to reconsider the winstrol and lighten up on the test. as far as deca, i wouldnt waste my time with it. its an ok drug, but overrated in my opinion. you are better off doing moderate doses of testosterone and hgh year round, as opposed to heavy cycles for short periods of time. the human body responds better to light, even moderate doses over long periods of time as opposed to shotgun cycles over a few months.  if you want mass over a long period of time, commit to at least 300 mg of test a week and 2 ius of HGH indefinetely. id even incorporate hcg every 4 days to keep you functioning.  and a 3 month layoff with full blown pct every winter.

-lc

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 08:05:21 PM »
My Test Prop is 100 mg a shot and I want to do three a week to total 300mg. The Decca I have is 300mg a shot and I want to do two a week which will total 600mg. Everything I have read says to take test prop 50mg-100mg every other day.

I understand what you want to do. However, when you take Deca alone or more Deca then Test it can lead to sexual side effects (i.e. not getting it up). That's why I said you should double to Prop & cut the Deca in half. If you're not worried about having sex go ahead & take 600mg of Deca & only 300mg of Prop.

Prop should be shot every other day or at the max every third day.

Is this your first cycle?

jeep4x4

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 07:47:55 AM »
This is not my First Cycle, but first time wanting to do prop and decca together.  I have done 500mg of sust and 600 of decca together before and did not expirience any sides.  I have also done winni and prop together before and had good results.  I just think that 2cc of prop every other day sounds like too much, and 1/2cc of deca a week is not enough. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 09:40:52 AM »
This is not my First Cycle, but first time wanting to do prop and decca together.  I have done 500mg of sust and 600 of decca together before and did not expirience any sides.  I have also done winni and prop together before and had good results.  I just think that 2cc of prop every other day sounds like too much, and 1/2cc of deca a week is not enough. 

If you didn't notice any sides then go for it. I'd still recommend that you put the Test to 500-600mg EW.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 09:43:00 AM »
Why are you using 600mg of Deca & only 300mg of Test? You should flip those numbers around. Too much Deca can lead to sexual side effects. Depending on your size & cycle history I would recommend between 25-100mg of winny a day & I would recommend taking it at least six to eight weeks.

Weeks 1-12 300mg Deca EW
Weeks 7-14 50mg Winny ED

I concur...

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 11:13:29 AM »

Weeks 1-12 300mg Deca EW
Weeks 7-14 50mg Winny ED

I forgot to add that you could take the clen for two weeks on & two weeks off (doseages from 20mcg-140mcg a day). Remember to increase the doseage slowly & taper it at the end. You could also take benadryl with it & take it for up to six weeks at a stretch.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 02:20:29 AM »
I like the advice you've been given already, but I'll add my two cents...

Your supposed to, in theory, use twice your bodyweight in Deca.  After that is when the side effects pick up and outweigh the good at times.  Unless your 300 pounds, I wouldn't recommend 600mgs of Deca.  Also as stated above, Test is the big deal in this cycle.  Your using Deca and Winny, two big natural testosterone suppresants.  Along with the sexual side, you won't have that much energy without a good amount of Test.   Clen tires you out as well a little.  I'd take the advice and up your test to the 500-750 range, lower your Deca to the 400 range depending on your weight.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 05:30:03 PM »
I like the advice you've been given already, but I'll add my two cents...

Your supposed to, in theory, use twice your bodyweight in Deca.  After that is when the side effects pick up and outweigh the good at times.  Unless your 300 pounds, I wouldn't recommend 600mgs of Deca.  Also as stated above, Test is the big deal in this cycle.  Your using Deca and Winny, two big natural testosterone suppresants.  Along with the sexual side, you won't have that much energy without a good amount of Test.   Clen tires you out as well a little.  I'd take the advice and up your test to the 500-750 range, lower your Deca to the 400 range depending on your weight.

Nice post. You make excellent points.

Selene

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2007, 07:45:39 PM »
some very good advise given, good luck to you no matter whatever you decide for your cycle

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2007, 07:59:23 PM »
1,000 mg. of test and 400mg. of Deca is the time tested proven winner, 600 of deca and 300 of test is just dumb with all due respect

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 09:08:02 PM »
600 of deca and 300 of test is just dumb with all due respect

Not if it works for someone. 

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 02:07:38 PM »

If you don't want to shoot 2cc EOD of prop, shoot 1cc (100mg) daily, for a total of 700mg/week. Also, because deca is such a long lasting steroid, a once-weekly shot of 1cc (300mg) would be fine. If you had to do the deca twice weekly, do 3/4cc (225mg) per shot, for a total of 450mg/week.

Selene

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 09:52:14 PM »
I plan on running 10 weeks of Test Prop, and Decca Together. (300mg of prop and 600mg of Decca)
Then Weeks 11-14 I want to run Winni and Clen.  How much Winni and clen do you think i need?  Is four weeks long enough?

Prop/deca is not a very popular mixture

the test dose should be 1.5-2x more then the deca not the other way around. please post your stats if asking for c ycle assistance
please do more research on what you are planning on using before you inject something into your body with out fully knowing
what it will/can do to you and not knowing the proper way to use/dose