Author Topic: Teenagers HGH  (Read 1016 times)

cl

• Getbig II
Teenagers HGH
« on: March 27, 2007, 01:12:50 PM »
I have a nephew that is considering taking some type of HGH ,,,, I don't know squat about HGH or any of that type of stuff .... In my day (25 plus years ago) it was D-bol and Anavar..... back to the question... I told my nephew that it was probably not a good idea because he is still growing... But he said it might make him grow taller and bigger?????? since he was still growing...
I asked him where he was going to get the stuff and he stated either on line or at GNC???? Would that be real HGH type stuff there??? I would not think so after reading some of the other post.  Expert type advice would be very welcome... That way I can show my nephew what the real story is so to speak...
Thanks

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Teenagers HGH
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 02:05:30 PM »
HGH @ GNC is  fant-a-sy!!

Yes you can get real HGH from the anti-aging/ HRT Drs.
But I highly doubt they are going to hand that out to a normal teenager.

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 07:15:01 PM »
I wouldnt think a teenager could afford it :-\
big or bust

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 07:48:56 PM »
depending how old the teen is, hgh can cause him to grow taller most definetly.  as far as muscle growth, an androgen will work favorably with his natural growth hormone levels, but if he is a young teen it is detrimental.  without knowing his age i can say hgh wont hurt him, but androgens will. males continue to grow in height past there teens, so an androgen will hurt bone growth.  though he can safely take  anavar and this will not hurt bone growth but will aid muscle growth somewhat, but not much. though anavar can supress him naturally. its really a balancing act.   teens should pretty much stay away from growth drugs and focus on nutrients and heavy training.

-lc

cl

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 06:31:28 AM »
Thanks everyone ... I did not think a 16 year old should be taking the stuff anyway.... and when I tell him and his mom (the bank) it will put an end to this for a while....