Author Topic: Me friend Joe Chang..  (Read 2875 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Me friend Joe Chang..
« on: March 27, 2007, 04:42:29 PM »
os?user=novammadotcom

he ws kinda thrown into this fight not warmed up...so he tells me he ws too tight for the fight and tired quick...
carpe` vaginum!

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
Re: Me friend Joe Chang..
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 09:55:45 AM »
No offensse but they have full pads this is a sparring session not a fight ;) And theres no snap on those punches and kicks ??? they need new trainers!
P

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 02:38:32 PM »
No offensse but they have full pads this is a sparring session not a fight ;) And theres no snap on those punches and kicks ??? they need new trainers!

This kid is retarded. Everytime he posts on here he makes an ass out of himself. He doesnt know the differance between a snap kick and a punt kick.. F*cking idiot go back to the womens board.. Where they at least pretend to give two shits about what you say.. This board is for grown men now run along and spend your dad's money... Dont you have a bottle to drink and then stuff up your arse?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 02:41:00 PM »
This board is for grown men

shaddap douchebag..

this is my first post ever on the MMA board.. ;)

grown men ...lol like bitchfury??
carpe` vaginum!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 02:46:58 PM »
The kid knows his shit, and has good input.. You on the other hand posting videos that no one cares to see. Now go back to drinking semen.... You have no idea what your talking about.. Complete ownage of yoruself thinking anyone wants to see your homosexual friends pretending to know how to fight. Those kids couldnt beat there way out of wet paper bag.. And please don't resond with " but Sincity that guy can fight, He beats up my asshole every night" And learn how to spell sandtrap...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 03:01:33 PM »
The kid knows his shit, and has good input.. You on the other hand posting videos that no one cares to see. Now go back to drinking semen.... You have no idea what your talking about.. Complete ownage of yoruself thinking anyone wants to see your homosexual friends pretending to know how to fight. Those kids couldnt beat there way out of wet paper bag.. And please don't resond with " but Sincity that guy can fight, He beats up my asshole every night" And learn how to spell sandtrap...

douchebag melting  ;D   aother bitchfury none the less.. :-\

i'll leave you to discuss snap kix and snap punches...

o wait.this is my thread..lol did bitchfury send you?

..pathetic..
carpe` vaginum!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 03:43:17 PM »
douchebag melting  ;D   aother bitchfury none the less.. :-\

i'll leave you to discuss snap kix and snap punches...

o wait.this is my thread..lol did bitchfury send you?

..pathetic..

That is exactally what happened he sent me over, to hand it to you.. Actually I come on my own. When I see a idiot with no clue posting a video of your buddy who has no idea how to fight. I heard that you and your pal there on the video wrestle, and everytime you end up on your back with your buddy laying completly on top of you in the north south position. Asking if your going to tap.. And you reply with "hell yeah, gimmie that ass" So go back to thinking you have even the slightest idea.. What a tiny tit you are...  No go back to drinking your 5 a semen, you have to get ready for your buddy to cum over and show you the cockmurah.... or the rear naked cock....

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 04:25:43 PM »
That is exactally what happened he sent me over, to hand it to you.. Actually I come on my own. When I see a idiot with no clue posting a video of your buddy who has no idea how to fight. I heard that you and your pal there on the video wrestle, and everytime you end up on your back with your buddy laying completly on top of you in the north south position. Asking if your going to tap.. And you reply with "hell yeah, gimmie that ass" So go back to thinking you have even the slightest idea.. What a tiny tit you are...  No go back to drinking your 5 a semen, you have to get ready for your buddy to cum over and show you the cockmurah.... or the rear naked cock....

once again..a long explaination melting by a guy thats prolly a scrawny little bitch :-\
carpe` vaginum!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 04:39:10 PM »

once again..a long explaination melting by a guy thats prolly a scrawny little bitch :-\

Hence the name, im no body builder.. But better then taking test and living with my parents.. Only having pictures of girls who are my cousin oh yeah and son get some twezzers and get rid of that monster on your face.. ( the Uni-brow) and all of this coming from the guy who dresses like hes going out for a night at the roxberry....  ;D  ;D ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 05:00:09 PM »
Hence the name, im no body builder.. But better then taking test and living with my parents.. Only having pictures of girls who are my cousin oh yeah and son get some twezzers and get rid of that monster on your face.. ( the Uni-brow) and all of this coming from the guy who dresses like hes going out for a night at the roxberry....  ;D  ;D ;D

<yawn> as always faceless people that bust on people with pix usually end up looking like bitchfury! ;)

;D
carpe` vaginum!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 08:03:43 AM »

<yawn> as always faceless people that bust on people with pix usually end up looking like bitchfury! ;)

;D

Shit the kid kills your ugly ass in a looks contest... Wasn't he in a couple of pics with differant girls. You have only been viewed in pictures with you cousin... I can read your mind your response was that I havent posted a picture...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 11:59:31 AM »
Shit the kid kills your ugly ass in a looks contest... Wasn't he in a couple of pics with differant girls. You have only been viewed in pictures with you cousin... I can read your mind your response was that I havent posted a picture...

i wonder if he had permission from those chicks to post their faces over an internet board?

anyhow..how many pix have you posted PERIOD??  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 12:55:11 PM »
i wonder if he had permission from those chicks to post their faces over an internet board?

anyhow..how many pix have you posted PERIOD??  :-\

None yet I promised your mom that I wouldn't post those pictures of her getting railed by the family donkey... or when the Squad ran thru your cousin...  :o

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 02:28:17 PM »
None yet I promised your mom that I wouldn't post those pictures of her getting railed by the family donkey... or when the Squad ran thru your cousin...  :o

excuses.. pfft.. ::)
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 02:41:19 PM »
that pale guy sucked ass

i thought your boy had some skillz

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 03:41:48 PM »
that pale guy sucked ass

i thought your boy had some skillz

in all honesty i dont know shit about this stuff..

i've gotton into drunken bar fights before but as joe tells me this aint the same..he tells me as far as cardio goes he has never ever done anything remotely as hard..dood ws 30 lbs heavier like 6 months ago..and it ws mostly muscle..

he never asked me to post it but i had nothing better to do..

he also said the way he got thrown into the fight ws kinda unfair..he ws supposed to have time to warm up but all of a sudden he ws up..and he said he got winded quick cause of that..

30 lbs ago i saw joe kicking a ..well some kinda bag..at that moment i realized that bar fights and this stuff are 2 different things..i wouldn't wana be at the receiving end of one of em kicks..they looked like they had..for lack of a better work to explain em ..they had "momentum" if that makes sence..

his next fight is in 2 months..
carpe` vaginum!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 03:57:10 PM »
i didnt read all that but ill assume i didnt need to

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 05:20:13 PM »

No you didnt need to read that shit... it was pointless. Protien are you a fucking idiot i'm sure a kick hurts more then a punch. But your boy has no power with his kicks you can tell by this video... And you have never been in a bar fight. You if anything have been in a bar beating... Fuck I got money on my grandma to kick your turban wearing ass all the way to pakistan and back.. No quit posting here like i said and go back to the womens board your contaminating this board with your idiotic no clue posts.... you are 100% worthless.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 05:22:53 PM »

nah ya really dont..i'm still buzzing from my ephedrine high..
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 07:21:14 PM »
ok those vids sucked ass.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 08:40:07 AM »